A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ASR's version of gastric bypass - Vikefan

Posted: Jan 13, 2010

Actual dictation:   Gastric bypass.

ASR:  Pastry bypass.

I suppose if you bypassed enough pastries, you would eventually lose a little weight.  Wink

gotta love that! - too funny!

[ In Reply To ..]
still laughing.

Similar Messages:

Gastric Bypass Surgery - Postop
Aug 11, 2012

Dictated:  She thinks that during her pregnancy she "overate the pouch"... and can now eat larger volumes. Is "overate the pouch" correct?  He says it pretty clearly and I just want to make sure. ALSO:  Is it endoluminal or endolumenal Thank you. ...

Gastric Bypass: Is It XL/accel/excel Port?
Nov 12, 2009

Using a 10 mm camera and an 11 mm __XL/accel/excel__ port, I was able to enter the abdomen under direct vision. ...

"E-wall" Dictated In Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
Jul 19, 2012

He says it was placed "p.o."   No luck googling it.  Has anyone heard of this?  TYIA. ...

S/l Gastric Stuffing?? PEG Tube Needs To Be Done
Mar 30, 2010

nm ...

Surgery For Perforated Gastric Ulcer
Jun 17, 2011

In a verbatim account a doctor is saying "...operation for exploratory laparotomy and perforated gastric "ulcerectomy".   Any suggestions?  I cannot find an exact match for ulcerectomy...  ...

After Gastric Surgery Iron Has To Be In The Sounds Like
Jan 11, 2013

service stage to avoid malabsorption.  No clue but definitely sounded like service stage but I could not find anything like that when I goggled. ...

S/l 'Dula-Foley' Lesion In The Gastric Cardia
Jul 29, 2010

This is an upper endoscopy and he says possible ulcer or s/l 'Dula-Foley' lesion in the gastric cardia.   My brain is broken because I have been working since 9 a.m and it is now 9:19 pm.  Thanks in advance for your help.     ...

Gaseous/gastric? Dilatation Is Noted At The Small Bowel.
Feb 25, 2012

ABDOMEN, 1 VIEW. DATE: ___ [DATE]. HISTORY: Abdominal pain. FINDINGS: Gaseous dilatation is noted at the small bowel. Degenerative changes were noted within the thoracolumbar spine and isolytic/isoelectric? destruction is noted of the left hip.  CONCLUSION 1. Gaseous dilatation is noted at the small bowel. Findings have speches of a small bowel obstruction. 2. Isoelectric destruction is noted of the left hip. HISTORY: Abdominal pain.FINDINGS: (Gaseous or gastric?) dilatation is n ...

Fem To AT Bypass???
Aug 29, 2010

xxx ...

ISO Biliary Bypass
Apr 03, 2010

He has had an s/l ISO biliary bypass.    ...

A New Bypass Technique
Jun 30, 2011

Has anyone ever done a "pneumograph tunnel technique" for operation entitled  Two-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting.   2-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting?  Preop is left main coronary stenosis. ...

Coronary Bypass Operative
Dec 31, 2010

A reverse saphenous vein graft was then constructed to the third obtuse marginal, brought to the circumflex using running 7-0 Prolene for old distal anastomosis and probing old distal anastomosis prior to completion of _______ (s/l    d-cert they were paytent??).  Cold blood cardioplegia was given through each vein graft with the completion of the distal anastomoses. I have hilighted the areas that I need help with.  Any suggestions?? ...

S/l Single Side Bypass Graft?
Jun 20, 2011

Single [side] has been bypass graft from aorta to right posterior descending #1 coronary artery. Doctor rushes through. I am not positive of what he says and cannot reference this. ...

Do I Wirite Renal Artery-bypass History Like That?
Feb 13, 2012

I have renal artery bypass history and aorto femoral bypass graft surgery and I am not sure where to hyphen them. ...

Massive Gastric Bleeding And S/l "senospirin" Drip
Dec 07, 2010

Same patient as below who needed the sternal rubbing.  He has massive GI bleeding and in the ER the doc says: "Protonix and s/l senospirin drip will be initiated."  Any ideas what "s/l senospirin" could be? Could also be "fenospirin" or maybe "sporin" instead of "spirin"on the end. Lord lord lord. What *IS* this?? ...

Vascular - Femoral To Below-knee Popliteal Bypass Graft "WITH PTF" Is Functioning Well
Mar 09, 2010

PTF? or something similar Thanks ...

After Bypass, Patient Had An Atrial "clearing" Device Put In.
Oct 31, 2009

After bypass, the atrial "clearing" device was put in.  He had a pleural effusion that was drained.  He had a recent x-ray that was okay. Thanks for any help. Jude ...

Fem-fem Bypass Patient Presents With "ABIs"
Jan 28, 2010

x ...

Operation- S/l (Bend Them) Or (thin Thin) Bypass Graft
Feb 14, 2011

Operation called a bend them, or thin thin bypass graft? Any ideas? Thanks. ...

S/l "iridic" Iliac Bypass Surgery
Sep 12, 2011

s/l "iridic" iliac bypass surgery ...

Does MQ's Version Of
Jan 21, 2010

DQS/DQM work with IE7 or IE8, or only IE6?  I've been reading about the security problems with IE6, but I thought I was told that was the only one that would work with Medquist's DQS/DQM, so curious what version everyone else is using.  TIA! ...

Which Version Of IE Do You Use?
Jul 19, 2010

I am just curious as the version of Internet Explorer that most of you are using. I still have IE 7 and am wondering if maybe it's time to switch to IE 8. Is IE 8 all that great, or is it basically the same as the other? Any thoughts? TIA! ...

Where Is The Old Version Of DQS
Sep 08, 2010

Does anyone know where to find the old version to download?  I uninstalled the new, could not get logged on all day, and want to install the old simply so I an work.  But, DocuManage just installs the new version automatically. ...

New Version/old Version WMX
Nov 27, 2010

I guess I am getting too old and not adapting as quick as I used to, but I find having accounts in both new and old a little confusing.  My mind and fingers don't want to switch about so easily.  This is just 2 weeks, hoping it gets more natural soon.  I think I only got my normal line count 2 days out of the training period.   I did quit doing that print preview so often.  Wow.  that is truly a time killer isn't it?  ...

S/l Version Table
Feb 03, 2010

extension-biased home exercise program and s/l version table.   thanks ...

ASR's Version Of A Clearly Said Word
Apr 26, 2010

Finally I get a clear dictator! And it's ASR.  So I wasn't even laughing when the clear word "radiculopathy" came through in the system as "retic kilo disease". Sheesh. ...

What Is A Version 8 Account? Nm
May 25, 2010

nm ...

New Docuscribe Version 6.1
Sep 02, 2010

Does anyone know if the training on MQ Central is paid and what happens if we dont take it? :)  Seriously, an hour to learn how to use the new Docuscribe?  Is this going to work as well as the new and improved email?  Maybe I should pass on the class. ...

WMX - New Version Question
Sep 08, 2010

I haven't trained yet for new versions but I think I read somewhere we no longer have to worry so  much about account specifics i.e. formatting for ROS, bolds or caps for headings.  This sounds good to me.  My main account is on indefinite hold for converting so would love to hear some positives from those already there.  TIA ...

Version 8 Account? Sm
Oct 05, 2010

Please excuse my ignorance ... I have worked for only one hospital and one small company for 16 years and haven't been exposed to lots of different MTSOs and accounts.  What is a Version 8 account?  I keep seeing that in ads on job seeker's board and have no idea what it means.  Thanks in advance for info! ...