A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Oferax ? in Rt common femoral artery - sebadoo

Posted: Oct 29, 2009

Wow!!!  This is an angiogram of carotids via femoral artery.......cannot find this anywhere!!!

Can you give the whole sentence? - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
where does oferax go?

Oferax - sebadoo

[ In Reply To ..]
It was inserted into the right common femoral artery, assumed it was an anticoagulant, ??? maybe an instrument. I left a blank but would really like to know for next time!!

Hard to help without the sentence...and what was the bit about the carotid? - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Pt With Enlarging Hematoma In Groin And Doc Put In S/l TempStop In The Femoral Artery.
Aug 18, 2010

I got a mush-mouthed ESL, it's been a long day and the headache is already pounding.  Any ideas anyone? ...

HELP From Cardiac Cath Pros! JL4 Cath Through Right Femoral Artery?
Jan 18, 2010

She is dictating:  A #4.0 Judkins left catheter was now advanced through the right femoral artery sheath.  This was advanced through the ostium of the left coronary artery.  Shouldnt this be left? ...

"Arexa" Access Of Right Femoral Artery Nm
May 27, 2014

S/l Exofemoral And Femoral-femoral Bypass
Oct 25, 2012

The patient underwent an (s/l) exofemoral and femoral-femoral bypass.  exofemoral?  ...

S/L Anteritibal Artery
Nov 16, 2009

The velocities in the popliteal artery suggest around 50% stenosis. Additional 70-75% stenosis is suspected in the proximal left ("anteritibal") artery. ...

Common Practice
Jan 11, 2012

Is is common practice if you are placed on hold to pay them back 3/4 of your pay?? Is everything out there like this? ...

Common Errors
Apr 12, 2012

PLEASE NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!  This is truly meant to be helpful, not snotty, threatening, or negative so I expect the same in return. Military time:  Lately I have seen a lot of reports where people are inserting colons in military time.  Colons are NOT used for military time unless the hour, minute, AND seconds are given.  If the CP states that time is transcribed "3:00 a.m." this is for "regular" time and not military time. Spacing:  TWO spaces after periods that end ...

DUH! COMMON SENSE TIP OF THE TIP
Jan 08, 2015

During your search for work, if you see a "transcription company" seeking one of us for immediate work due to falling desperaetly behind on contracts, check some of the MT forums. If MT's are trashing said "transcription company" and you see a lengthy, detailed defensive response from said "transcription company"; think......maybe the reason the said "transcription company" is behind on their contracts is because they are not utilizing someone, who has the time and ability to reply at great ...

Temporal Artery S/l Obsee
Oct 23, 2010

"The patient had an abscess at the temporal artery of s/l obsee."  The part that I am hearing as "of" might be part of the actual term  Any ideas? Thanks for any help. ...

Ethmo-ciliary Artery
Oct 29, 2010

working on a nasal bone x-ray.  He says very clearly "ethmo-ciliary artery".  Is there such an artery?  I've never heard of it and cannot find it anywhere. ...

Venting - Common Sense
Feb 24, 2011

I swear, these so-called intelligent doctors have no common sense at all.  Let's see how much noise we can have in the backgroun and talk as fast as we possibly can to see if the transcriptionist can get my dictaion right. This guy talks so fast I don't even know how he can get the words clearly out of his mouth, then he must have called someone on speaker phone because I can hear the phone ringing and ringing and ringing, and then his pager goes off which of course he pulls close ...

What Happened To Common Courtesy
Dec 22, 2011

I have a friend who had an accident last weekend, an MT, broke her right arm and right lower leg, she called and left a voice mail wtih her supervisor because she had no other way to contact her on the weekend.  She then called again Monday morning before going back for surgery on her leg and left another VR for the supervisor, her daughter followed up with an e-mail explaining what had happened and do you believe this company has not even acknowledge it, not even to say we are so sorry, ho ...

The Common Carotid Was Encircled With A
Mar 26, 2012

xx ...

Common Hyphen Error
Nov 03, 2012

I used to teach grammar and I now do MT work.  One of the most common hyphen errors lies in the short arm cast, long arm cast. This does not get hyphenated.  By hyphenating it (short-arm cast), one is actually stating there's also a long arm.  It's a short (or long) cast that is worn on the arm, not a cast for a short arm or a long arm.   ...

Regarding Femoral Prosthesis
Apr 04, 2012

Examination of x-rays done previously - AP of the pelvis and AP and lateral of the right hip does reveal S-ROM type prosthesis which on the femoral side seems to be well fixed. He does have a _________ type cup which seems to be loose with clear lucent line in all three zones. sounds like wide to lock type or Y to lock type  or white to lock type ...

Which Is Correct? Paraophthalmic Artery Aneurysm Or
Feb 10, 2010

xx ...

Rigth Coronary Artery Stent--SM
Feb 02, 2011

Full sentence... "He had previous (S/L) PHILLIP right coronary artery stent in 2005 followed by a two-vessel bypass with vein graft to right posterior descending and another vein graft to the circumflex marginal." S/L "PHILLIP" stent, but it's not in my book and I can't verify it anywhere.  Has anyone come across this yet? ...

Senting Of Occluded Right S/l Comfrom Artery
Feb 10, 2011

This doctor speaks very clearly and it sounds just like that.  It's not coronary and its not carotid.  Definitely sounds like above. Is it an acronym?  He does butcher words from time to time.  lol Thanks in advance! ...

Help!! OP Report S/l Vena Common Tantes Sm
Apr 27, 2010

Surgery report The ulnar nerve was freed up.  The 2 heads of the flexor carpi ulnaris were identified.  The "vena common tantes" were protected.  ?? I have no clue. ...

Common Bile Duct Exploration
Dec 15, 2011

This is for doing a common bile duct exploration:  The common bile duct is slightly enlarged.  No other s/l piditive obstructive lesions are demonstrated.    Thanks for any help! ...

Is It Common To Not Be Able To Meet Line Counts?
Feb 13, 2013

Is it common to not be able to meet line counts at Nuance? I have been there close to 3 months and cannot make my line count basically due to having some many ESLs and having to correct so many things in VR. Very frustrated!! ...

No Autocorrect Or Grammer Check - Is This Common?
May 17, 2014

Is it common to NOT have tab functions, auto correct, or a grammar checker on a  "transcription program".    We just got Inscribe and it is about as basic as it comes, not Word comparable - not even close - without tabs, Autocorrect or grammar check. I feel like I'm in the dark ages here.    ...

Lately The Doctors Have Been Spelling Out So Many Common Words
Jun 11, 2014

Lately the doctors have been spelling out so many common words, some are even enunciating fully now, which is nice, the enunciating not the spelling, that wastes my time..Makes me think that our out of country counterparts are maybe messing up in a HUGE way..Most of us know the words/phrases/slang they use and fix it. I just see so much in docqumanage that makes my jaw drop. ...

Femoral-saphenous Juntion
Oct 29, 2010

Dr. dictates "Femoral-saphenous junction" but when i researched it - I only find Saphenofemoral junction...which would be correct? ...

Medial Femoral Condyle
Mar 16, 2011

s/l demon in his medial femoral condyle with areas of osteochondral defect and cartilaginous loss noted...  Any help is appreciated!!!! ...

U-pin? (femoral Condyle Postsurgical X-ray)
Nov 17, 2011

sounds like femoral condyle "U-pin"...can't find it...help? ...

Cam Lesion Femoral-femora?
Jan 17, 2012

Pelvic x-rays:  Early DJD with cam lesions on both s/l femoral femora.  I cannot document the s/l.  Any help is appreciated.  ...

Cam, Cam, Or CAM Lesion Of The Femoral Head?
Dec 31, 2012

I find it in all three forms when I look it up. Mayo Clinic site has cam lesion. Thank you in advance. ...

S/l Tuper Vesicle Coronary Artery Disease
Nov 19, 2010

Maybe it is too early and my brain is not fully functioning yet.  Any suggestions on the "tuper vesicle"?  Thanks. ...

Do I Wirite Renal Artery-bypass History Like That?
Feb 13, 2012

I have renal artery bypass history and aorto femoral bypass graft surgery and I am not sure where to hyphen them. ...