A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is it cross fused renal ectopia or crossed fused renal ectopia? - nephrologymt

Posted: Sep 19, 2012

Thought it was cross-fused renal ectopia (with hyphen?) but when searching I see a ton of references to crossed fused renal ectopia. Anyone with a reliable source to verify or can you explain why one versus the other? Thanks!

crossed fused in Stedman's book - sunflower

[ In Reply To ..]
y

Similar Messages:

Renal Transplant
Nov 25, 2009

MD dictated ?canabaric? renal transplant --- Any ideas? ...

Renal Disese
Mar 24, 2010

Which is correct, "medicorenal" or "medical renal" disease? ...

S/L Renal DisESSens
Oct 31, 2010

Patient with severe stenosis of upper ureter. "We had talked about various options for repair, including primary ureteral repair if possible with renal s/l disESSens." ...

Renal Ultrasound
Mar 07, 2012

The corticomedullary differentiation appears maintained, though, please keep in mind that the (___) secondary to patient body habitus.   1. corticomedually is it spelled correctly or is it cortico-medullary? 2. should there be a comma before and after , thought,?   ...

Renal Consult Help
Sep 06, 2012

anybody heard of this.. s/l  C-N-TOES syndrome.  i have searched everywhere.  this is also a foreign dr but this is best i can do phonetically.  thanks so much for the help   Hyponatremia, multifactorial, possibly secondary to hydrochlorothiazide; however, this has been on hold; also secondary with excessive p.o. fluid intake with low solute intake (*------* syndrome). The patient also reports dry mouth which makes her drink fluids constantly. Another possibility wou ...

Renal Sonogram
May 06, 2014

s/l medulocortical area???? ...

Pt With End-stage Renal Disease
Mar 14, 2010

Patient is a 43-year-old man with a history of end-stage renal disease, status post cadaveric renal transplant in ___.  Patient had multiple episodes of increased (sl corrented) and rejection and had been treated with steroids in the past. Thanks!! ...

End Stage Renal Disease
Nov 21, 2010

Sentence reads.........his  s/l  "INR and PDQ" were both above 90.  Can find INR but PDQ?  Any suggestions?  Thanks so much for your time.  Finnie ...

Re: Renal Ultrasound Report/BPH
Dec 03, 2010

#1: I wanted to know if this sounds like the correct phrase?  "EXAM: Renal ultrasound. HISTORY: (S/l "Focal"?) destructive BPH.  TECHNIQUE: Multiple images were taken of both kidneys and the bladder."   #2: In the same report, I see under findings that it says right after dictating the size of the kidneys: "No other (?) noted." Would that be "No other deficits noted" ? #3: Should the word be just typed as "symmetric" or "symmetrical"? I think symmetrical sounds better but wa ...

Nuc Med Renal Function W/Lasix
Dec 27, 2011

This is a dictator who's not fond of articles, conjunctions or verbs.  Have transcribed as dictated.  Can anyone please tell me what the "INT" might mean here?  It sounds pretty clear but could be "IMT".  Many thanks.  Kidney area, in cm2 (sq cm): left - 42.39, right - 42.39.  Perfusion percent INT: left - 56.49, right 43.51 Perfusion percent (slope): left - 79.18, right 20.82  ...

Stage Of Renal Disease
Jan 16, 2012

Are stages of kidney stage transcribed as roman numerals or arabic numbers? ...

Cerebral And Renal S/l Thermanetics
Apr 16, 2013

I already sent this in as blank, just wondering if anybody knows, spent a long time researching, cannot find.  It sounded like pressure measurements of the cerebral and renal arteries.  Sentence was "Cerebral thermanetics ranged from 22 to 39.  Renal thermanetics ranged from XX to XX."  Can't remember numbers now.  Anybody know?  Was in the cardio section of report. Thanks. ...

Type Of Renal Cyst???
Jun 17, 2013

This fast talker is saying "there is a 1 cm s/l axcividic cyst in the left kidney."  Can't quite get that one, anyone familiar????? ...

Patient With Renal Insufficiency, Improved...
Oct 13, 2009

Patient with renal insufficiency, improved......Labs include urine microalbumin-creatinine ratio, urine with microscop, [s/l S-path, U-path] ...

Renal Expert?? Dialysis Term Could Be CBA, CTA, Or Something Else
Oct 23, 2009

Does anyone know what term this might be regarding dialysis? I just can't hear what letters he's saying, though I'm pretty sure the first one is "C." I have googled both CBA and CTA and have only gotten those Elsevier articles which I don't have access to. Any renal experts out there?? ...

Renal Cyst Removal...s/l Cysticordication
Nov 03, 2009

NM ...

Unfortunately, Her S/L HYPAC Was Complicated By Renal Failure.
Nov 16, 2009

patient with ovarian cancer, renal failure and history of breast cancer.     She was treated initially with chemotherapy and subsequently underwent surgery and HYPAC.  Unfortunately, her HYPAC was complicated by renal failure.  She required dialysis in the hospital. ...

Hyphen In End Stage Renal Disease?
Oct 29, 2010

I always have a hard time remembering whether there is a hyphen between "end" and "stage" in end stage renal disease.  Anyone? ...

Chronic Renal Insufficiency, Secondary To
Mar 06, 2011

Chronic renal insufficiency, secondary to s/l "knee-fur" sclerosis ...

Tube For Obstructive Renal Insufficiency?
Apr 12, 2011

S/L nep or net tube placement?  ...

Blank S/l A-fate Some Renal Failure
Jan 05, 2013

She is taking diclofenac and we realize that while this can ____________ some renal failure, has been absolutely necessary thus far to control her pain. She is having no abdominal pain. No chest pressure pain. No stroke symptoms.   Not verbatim acct...and have ability to edit... just not sure what the s/l would be or what it could be substituted for. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :) ...

S/l Colchicine Stim Test On Pt With Renal Failure,
Nov 30, 2009

dehydration, and weight loss.  Doc only says pt had s/l colchicine stim test during his last admission. ...

Renal Disease, Possibly Dehydration Versus ...sm
Apr 16, 2011

S/L "mid effect" versus HIV nephropathy. Cannot find anything that sounds like "mid effect". Anyone? Thanks in advance if you know this one! ...

Do I Wirite Renal Artery-bypass History Like That?
Feb 13, 2012

I have renal artery bypass history and aorto femoral bypass graft surgery and I am not sure where to hyphen them. ...

ICD-10: New Diagnoses Specify Trimester Renal Disease In Pregnancy
Aug 11, 2014

When a patient is pregnant, she undergoes important alterations in acid-based, electrolyte, and renal function due to pregnancy-associated physiologic changes in renal and systemic hemodynamics. That means she might be susceptible to conditions such as albuminuria, nephropathy, uremia, and gestational proteinuria, Your inputs on it? ...

Pt. With Urinary Incontinence. It Could Be That Her Renal Function Is Progressing And She Is Becomi
Oct 15, 2009

Thanks guys ...

Drug S/l *nephro V Gay*. Pt Has Chronic Renal Failure And Lymphoma. Thanks. Nm
Apr 10, 2011

nm ...

Pt Has Bilateral Renal Atrophy And Evidence Of S/l Infolitia Cysts Affecting The Inferior Pole. Nm
Jul 25, 2010

xx ...

Fingers Crossed, Eyes Crossed, Knocked On Wood
Dec 02, 2011

Well, just as I landed my "dream" job with a very small MTSO and began making good money (albeit with no insurance benefits), lo and behold if I didn't get a call for a local "headhunter" today to open negotiations with a local group of specialty physicians who are apparently bringing their transcription back in house and want someone ready to hit the ground running.  Full-time, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m., hourly pay, paid vacation, paid sick leave, a one-MT-show so priv ...

On CT, Hemorrhagic Cyst Or A "slow Grain Celled Renal Malignancy".
Jun 03, 2011

CT of abdomen reveals exophytic right anal lesion that could represent a hemorrhagic cyst or a "slow grain celled renal malignancy".  ...