A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Rigth coronary artery stent--SM - ShortStuff

Posted: Feb 02, 2011

Full sentence...

"He had previous (S/L) PHILLIP right coronary artery stent in 2005 followed by a two-vessel bypass with vein graft to right posterior descending and another vein graft to the circumflex marginal."

S/L "PHILLIP" stent, but it's not in my book and I can't verify it anywhere.  Has anyone come across this yet?

Got it. "FAILED" not "PHILLIP". DUH! --nm - ShortStuff

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

S/l Tuper Vesicle Coronary Artery Disease
Nov 19, 2010

Maybe it is too early and my brain is not fully functioning yet.  Any suggestions on the "tuper vesicle"?  Thanks. ...

Cardiac Catheterization With *soundectomy* Of Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery With Stenting
Mar 21, 2012

nm ...

Pt With Coronary Artery Vasospams That Improved On "Roo Nexia" Therapy
May 29, 2010

d ...

Left Main Coronary Artery Of The Large Vessel Which S/l (traficakes) Into Large LAD...
Aug 29, 2010

left main coronary artery of the large vessel which s/l (traficakes) into large LAD... ...

"critical" Distal Right Coronary Artery Stenosis
Aug 31, 2010

I am wondering if the word "critical" is correct in this phrase? Thanks,   Abby :) ...

Coronary Angiogram All You That Do Coronary God Bless You...Its Killing Me
May 21, 2010

By Avis or ovis criteria it was a very appropriate size stent. ...

Cardiac Stent S/l "Darmidal" Stent
Jul 27, 2012

"Patient had s/l Dermidal/Damidol stent placed in the right coronary artery." I checked my Tessier book and it has nothing beginning with a "D" sound for this stent. Any ideas? This is an ESL doc so it could be anything.  Maybe it's Damniitall?! ...

Coronary Angiogram
Nov 03, 2010

S/L "lema" to the LAD... ...

Coronary Bypass Operative
Dec 31, 2010

A reverse saphenous vein graft was then constructed to the third obtuse marginal, brought to the circumflex using running 7-0 Prolene for old distal anastomosis and probing old distal anastomosis prior to completion of _______ (s/l    d-cert they were paytent??).  Cold blood cardioplegia was given through each vein graft with the completion of the distal anastomoses. I have hilighted the areas that I need help with.  Any suggestions?? ...

Coronary Angiogram S/l Vizitek 25 ML Was Used, See Message
Jan 29, 2010

I thought maybe Vasotec, but 25 mL!  I've googled and looked in the drug book and can't confirm that amount.  Maybe someone out there has expertise in cardiology.  Could this be a similar-sounding contrast medium, or maybe doc just misspoke. ...

Coronary Angiography/heart Catheterization..sm
Jul 18, 2010

A "two-five-twelve" Voyager balloon was then advanced into the occluded area and inflated to 10 atmospheres for 20 seconds. How do I write the numbers dictated?  2.5 x 12?  ...

Kinetics Wire For Coronary Angioplasty?
Sep 01, 2010

Has anyone every heard of Kinetics short wire for coronary angioplasty??? ...

S/L Anteritibal Artery
Nov 16, 2009

The velocities in the popliteal artery suggest around 50% stenosis. Additional 70-75% stenosis is suspected in the proximal left ("anteritibal") artery. ...

Coronary Intensive Care Unit/Capitalize?
May 14, 2015

Should Coronary Intensive Care Unit be capitalized? Thank you. ...

Temporal Artery S/l Obsee
Oct 23, 2010

"The patient had an abscess at the temporal artery of s/l obsee."  The part that I am hearing as "of" might be part of the actual term  Any ideas? Thanks for any help. ...

Ethmo-ciliary Artery
Oct 29, 2010

working on a nasal bone x-ray.  He says very clearly "ethmo-ciliary artery".  Is there such an artery?  I've never heard of it and cannot find it anywhere. ...

Medical History Of Non-obstructive Coronary Artery disease
Mar 09, 2015

The patient has a past medical history of non-obstructive coronary artery disease in the setting of a nomal "Gatten score".  ...

Oferax ? In Rt Common Femoral Artery
Oct 29, 2009

Wow!!!  This is an angiogram of carotids via femoral artery.......cannot find this anywhere!!! ...

Which Is Correct? Paraophthalmic Artery Aneurysm Or
Feb 10, 2010

xx ...

Senting Of Occluded Right S/l Comfrom Artery
Feb 10, 2011

This doctor speaks very clearly and it sounds just like that.  It's not coronary and its not carotid.  Definitely sounds like above. Is it an acronym?  He does butcher words from time to time.  lol Thanks in advance! ...

Do I Wirite Renal Artery-bypass History Like That?
Feb 13, 2012

I have renal artery bypass history and aorto femoral bypass graft surgery and I am not sure where to hyphen them. ...

Pt With Enlarging Hematoma In Groin And Doc Put In S/l TempStop In The Femoral Artery.
Aug 18, 2010

I got a mush-mouthed ESL, it's been a long day and the headache is already pounding.  Any ideas anyone? ...

*dull* Ectasia Over The Basilar Artery With Invagination Of The Ventral Medullary Area? Thanks Nm
Nov 14, 2010

nm ...

JP Stent
Oct 28, 2009

Is this a Jackson-Pratt?  I can find no reference for a Jackson-Pratt stent, only drains and catheters.  I can't find a JP stent either. ...

SMA Stent
Nov 22, 2009

In a patient with mesenteric ischemia and small bowel obstruction with a previous SMA stent, would the SMA stand for "superior mesenteric artery" stent or "shape memory alloy" stent? I can find both on the Internet. Thanks. ...

S/l Nye Rr Stent?
Aug 16, 2010

It is dictation about a cath from 2000 where the pt had 3 s/l nye rrr stents placed.  This predates my time in cardio and I have never heard of this stent.    Thanks for your help. ...

CYSTO STENT?
Nov 10, 2009

Doc is saying "removal of cysto stent".  Is this 1 word, 2 words, hyphenated, slashed through, etc.  (Ex: cysto/stent, cysto-stent, cystostent, cysto stent.....)  Thanks everyone for helping me out. ...

Cardiac Stent
Jan 25, 2010

"PDA branch has a 90% s/l "pinch by stent" lesion, small caliber vessel? ...

S/l Cirque Stent
Apr 13, 2010

Cardiology consult:  s/l cirque stent.  Refers to Cypher stent earlier in report. ...

Double-J Stent
Apr 19, 2010

double-J stent, Princess (?)  4.8 x 26 cm stent    he's not saying "princess"....is he ? ...