A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Angioplasty Balloon Trade name - Lynn

Posted: Jul 28, 2011

S/l doctor is dictating Ar mot ta balloon...my brain is fried.  Any ideas?

angioplasty catheter - Kathy

[ In Reply To ..]
It's an Armada balloon catheter made by Abbott Vascular

Similar Messages:

Foxfire Angioplasty Balloon?
Dec 29, 2010

Anyone?? ...

S/l Vinyl Kissing Balloon Angioplasty
Nov 27, 2013

any thoughts? ...

Sounds Like A FEMA Balloon Angioplasty Or FIMA? Can't Confirm
Dec 02, 2009

x ...

S/l "glow And Tell" Sticker - During Balloon Angioplasty
Aug 23, 2013

Dictated:  s/l "Glow and tell" sticker was applied to the left lower extremity drape.  I just can't confirm this.  Tried googling "glointel"  and other things that may sound like that. Not sure if anyone else may have come across this? Thanks in advance!   ...

Sounds Like, "chalkalot" Balloon/angioplasty?
May 19, 2014

Anybody heard of what sounds like, "chalkalot" balloon/angioplasty? ...

Angioplasty
Feb 06, 2013

How do you spell the past tense of angioplasty. Example- The proximal mid-RCA was successfully angioplastied?? pleaee Help!!! ...

Name Of An Angioplasty Catheter
Apr 27, 2010

Hi everyone.  My doctor is saying what sounds like "A 5-French SOS Omni catheter was then placed over the Amplatz wire.....).  Can anyone tell me, without actually listening yourselves, if there is such a thing as a 5-French SOS Omni catheter.  Thanks. ...

Kinetics Wire For Coronary Angioplasty?
Sep 01, 2010

Has anyone every heard of Kinetics short wire for coronary angioplasty??? ...

Iliac Balloon
Feb 17, 2010

6-French x 8 cm s/l Opera-Pro balloon? ...

Intellis Balloon?
Jul 17, 2012

Sinus surgery.  "I used the s/l  Intellis balloon to dilate the left frontal sinus"   TIA ...

S/l Vaccess Balloon By Bard
Jun 24, 2010

cannulation of AV fistula - first SDS balloon - did not work - then VAC access or Vaccess???  Believe made by Bard. ...

Trade Act/TAA
Dec 17, 2009

Has anyone investigated MQ's TAA petition?  I just read about it a minute ago and wondered...sounds too good to be true ...

Trade-act
Apr 16, 2010

The trade-act is only for those who are laid off or who suffer as much as 7 consecutive days without work due to offshoring.  Does everyone have that understanding or did I miss something?  Thanks! ...

Trade Act
May 13, 2013

Can someone please give me some info on where to find out this info and petition number.  Thank you. ...

Can You Trade Your Own Work
Aug 05, 2010

I have a job. I do not want it. I am sick of being an MT. There are newbies who want to be an MT. I want to help a newbie. I got offered 3 jobs and took this one, and I still don't want it. Newbies get offered no jobs. I wish I could fix this. Here I am with an unwanted job, and wanting to help a newbie, and there is nothing to do about it!! I would love to explain medical terminology and VR and the ins and outs of production work, I just do NOT want to do it myself any more!! Where ca ...

New To VR - Need Some Tricks Of The Trade!
Apr 04, 2011

Been working with VR since last October.  After rebuilding shorthand file and adding words to autocorrect for the last 5 months, I feel those items are no longer a insignificant factor hampering my production.  Sadly, I'm finding I'm not as productive as I need to be in order to make a living. Anyone have any VR tricks to increase production?  I'm headed to the poor house if I don't get this figured out soon! Truly appreciate any help you can o ...

TAA (Trade Act) Information
Jan 14, 2013

I am looking for any Axolotl MTs who have been let go within the last year to sign a petition with me:  http://www.labor.ny.gov/workforcenypartners/taaforms/taa-petition.pdf It does nothing against the employer; in fact, they usually support the act.   There need to be at least 3 workers to sign before it can be submitted.   I hope every MT who has lost their jobs has applied for this...  MQ is on their list already, as is United HealthGroup (only not for MT).  Plea ...

Anyone Know Anything About The Trade Act Petition?
Dec 16, 2013

Got a call today from the Dept of Labor and the nice lady said I was entitled to educational benefits of $27,000.00 and/or if I got a job for, let's say, $10.00 an hour "they" would pay me $5 more because of something to do with MModal and NA Free Trade; that MModal was "adversely effected" (her words) because of outsourcing----that Americans are now missing out on jobs, etc., ect.....Really didn't know what to make of all what she was saying, but I told her to send me the paperwork. S ...

Trade Act Petition
Apr 02, 2014

New petition # is 85182. It is currently awaiting a decision. Our previous petition expired the end of March. Hopefully the new petition will be approved. ...

Trade Act News About Medquist
Dec 24, 2009

I spoke to a representative of the Trade Act in person today to ask some questions.  I learned this and want to share it to help empower those who feel hopeless this season: -All states are participating in the Trade Act.  -There was an old version of the Trade Act which necessitated that you be laid off by your company to benefit with the Trade Act.  The new version (ending with #7, not #6) starting in February 2009 allows those still working to enroll in the program. -Medquis ...

TAA - Trade Adjustment Assistance
Jan 06, 2010

this is great news for Mt Laurel New Jersey.  Are there any other offices who have done this?  they actually qualified and that means they have set a precedence.  Everyone who is struggling with Medical Transcription right now either losing their jobs or (sounds like) had their hours cut should check into this... From the website:  TAA Decision 72153 Note: Determinations for this case number, this case number with an alphabetic suffix, and any appeals or amendments ...

Can Someone Re-post That Trade Act Petition.
Jan 11, 2010

I tried looking it up in search mode and cannot find it, yet I know I saw it posted here not too long ago.  Thanks! ...

Investigation Of 3 MQ Workers Of The Trade Act?
Mar 13, 2010

Medquist, Inc., Norcross, GA; Notice of Termination of Investigation Mar 12, 2010 (FIND, Inc. via COMTEX) -- Pursuant to Section 223 of the Trade Act of 1974, as amended, an investigation was initiated in response to a petition filed on November 19, 2009, by three workers on behalf of workers of MedQuist, Inc., Norcross, Georgia. The petitioning group of workers is covered by an active certification, (TA-W-72,153) which expires on September 22, 2011. Consequently, further investigation in thi ...

Medquist Has Been Certified Under The TAA, Or Trade Act, Program
Oct 22, 2009

Medquist has been certified under the TAA, or Trade Act, Program.  This means that former Medquist employees who lost their jobs can get funds to go to school as well as help paying for their COBRA premiums.  They need to go to their local Workforce center to apply.  Here's the site:  http://www.doleta.gov/tradeact/ ...

I Visited One-Stop And Asked About Trade Act
Nov 03, 2009

I decided to look into the benefits of the Trade Act which apparently includes only some states but which MQ has been qualified for.  I'm not yet unemployed but need to at least feel prepared.  I live in California so was given the name and number of the person in charge in my part of the state.  I also picked the brains of the One-Stop personnel about career changes.  They are a WEALTH of information, including 2 excellent websites:  www.edd.ca.gov www.onlin ...

Is Anyone Aware Of The Trade Adjustment Assistance Act?
Jun 12, 2012

I just found out about this government program.  From what I understand, it helps those who have lost all or part of their hours/income due to outsourcing of their profession, especially us older workers who need to retrain in order to reenter the workforce in another field.   It looks to me like Medical Transcriptionists should fit their description, and we should be eligible for some funding to get some training!   The catch is, in order to file, you have to have at least 3 pe ...

Foley Catheter Balloon Was Filled With A 50:50 Mix Of S/l "contrite" And Saline. Prep For
Jun 30, 2010

:) ...

S/l "trex" Balloon On Heart Cath? Nm
Jan 18, 2012

nm ...

S/l "Kyfix" Balloon Tamp - Used In T8 Repair
Feb 16, 2013

nm ...