A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l vaccess balloon by Bard - Clover

Posted: Jun 24, 2010

cannulation of AV fistula - first SDS balloon - did not work - then VAC access or Vaccess???  Believe made by Bard.

please give - sentence

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Bard Catheter
Jun 28, 2010

I am stuck on a word.  The dictator is talking about a Bard catheter that was passed into the bladder.  He says the s/l "stymat" was removed and the balloon was blown up 10 ccs.  I can't find any word that resembles stymat that is correct.  Any suggestions? ...

Bard Mesh With Riva Stoppa Fashion?
Jun 06, 2013

This is a ventral incisional hernia repair and it sounds like the doctor is saying Bard mesh with riva stoppa fashion?  Help! ...

Iliac Balloon
Feb 17, 2010

6-French x 8 cm s/l Opera-Pro balloon? ...

Intellis Balloon?
Jul 17, 2012

Sinus surgery.  "I used the s/l  Intellis balloon to dilate the left frontal sinus"   TIA ...

Foxfire Angioplasty Balloon?
Dec 29, 2010

Anyone?? ...

Angioplasty Balloon Trade Name
Jul 28, 2011

S/l doctor is dictating Ar mot ta balloon...my brain is fried.  Any ideas?   ...

S/l Vinyl Kissing Balloon Angioplasty
Nov 27, 2013

any thoughts? ...

Sounds Like A FEMA Balloon Angioplasty Or FIMA? Can't Confirm
Dec 02, 2009

x ...

Foley Catheter Balloon Was Filled With A 50:50 Mix Of S/l "contrite" And Saline. Prep For
Jun 30, 2010

:) ...

S/l "trex" Balloon On Heart Cath? Nm
Jan 18, 2012

nm ...

S/l "Kyfix" Balloon Tamp - Used In T8 Repair
Feb 16, 2013

nm ...

S/l "glow And Tell" Sticker - During Balloon Angioplasty
Aug 23, 2013

Dictated:  s/l "Glow and tell" sticker was applied to the left lower extremity drape.  I just can't confirm this.  Tried googling "glointel"  and other things that may sound like that. Not sure if anyone else may have come across this? Thanks in advance!   ...

Sounds Like, "chalkalot" Balloon/angioplasty?
May 19, 2014

Anybody heard of what sounds like, "chalkalot" balloon/angioplasty? ...