A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Sounds like a FEMA balloon angioplasty or FIMA? can't confirm - in report now...so plz help! Thanks NM

Posted: Dec 02, 2009

x

LIMA maybe? - nm - SallySue

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Could it just be femoral? nm - Horski

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Sounds Like, "chalkalot" Balloon/angioplasty?
May 19, 2014

Anybody heard of what sounds like, "chalkalot" balloon/angioplasty? ...

Foxfire Angioplasty Balloon?
Dec 29, 2010

Anyone?? ...

Angioplasty Balloon Trade Name
Jul 28, 2011

S/l doctor is dictating Ar mot ta balloon...my brain is fried.  Any ideas?   ...

S/l Vinyl Kissing Balloon Angioplasty
Nov 27, 2013

any thoughts? ...

S/l "glow And Tell" Sticker - During Balloon Angioplasty
Aug 23, 2013

Dictated:  s/l "Glow and tell" sticker was applied to the left lower extremity drape.  I just can't confirm this.  Tried googling "glointel"  and other things that may sound like that. Not sure if anyone else may have come across this? Thanks in advance!   ...

Angioplasty
Feb 06, 2013

How do you spell the past tense of angioplasty. Example- The proximal mid-RCA was successfully angioplastied?? pleaee Help!!! ...

Name Of An Angioplasty Catheter
Apr 27, 2010

Hi everyone.  My doctor is saying what sounds like "A 5-French SOS Omni catheter was then placed over the Amplatz wire.....).  Can anyone tell me, without actually listening yourselves, if there is such a thing as a 5-French SOS Omni catheter.  Thanks. ...

Help With A Term And I Know It But Can't Confirm It
Dec 03, 2009

I was pretty sure it was a CLIA urinalysis but wanted to double check and can't find it.  Is this correct? ...

New Term I Can't Confirm-HELP!
Feb 05, 2010

s/l "dio-load"~has to do with the ordering or not ordering of a secondary CT because they want to spare the patient "dio-load."  Any ideas?  ...

Can Anyone Confirm Hydroxystat?
Jun 20, 2011

Used to seal a hole in the femur due to a nail being removed? He says it very clear but I cannot confirm it anywhere. ...

Confirm Dosage B12
Aug 23, 2013

Want to confirm vitamin B12 dose.  Is it 100 mg, 1000 mcg?Thanks for your help. ...

Kinetics Wire For Coronary Angioplasty?
Sep 01, 2010

Has anyone every heard of Kinetics short wire for coronary angioplasty??? ...

I Keep Wondering: When You Confirm Your Message, Why
Jan 02, 2013

? ...

Iliac Balloon
Feb 17, 2010

6-French x 8 cm s/l Opera-Pro balloon? ...

Intellis Balloon?
Jul 17, 2012

Sinus surgery.  "I used the s/l  Intellis balloon to dilate the left frontal sinus"   TIA ...

Okay, New Doc......s/l Aldodox Scrub Kit In Meds, Cannot Confirm??? Thanx Everybody! Nm
Sep 10, 2010

nm ...

S/l Vaccess Balloon By Bard
Jun 24, 2010

cannulation of AV fistula - first SDS balloon - did not work - then VAC access or Vaccess???  Believe made by Bard. ...

S/l Bashette's Syndrome. Found Bushette's But Could Not Confirm. NM. THANKS
Dec 03, 2009

NM ...

Hypertrophied Vaginal Rugation (could Not Confirm The Whole Phrase Or The Word Rugation) TIA!
Jul 16, 2010

Thanks! ...

Foley Catheter Balloon Was Filled With A 50:50 Mix Of S/l "contrite" And Saline. Prep For
Jun 30, 2010

:) ...

Is "trapezii" A Word? I Can Not Confirm It.
Jan 12, 2010

It is being used in the the context of someone who was rearened in an MVA. "Since then she has had some pain in her shoulders, neck and "trapezii" area." ...

S/l "trex" Balloon On Heart Cath? Nm
Jan 18, 2012

nm ...

S/l "Kyfix" Balloon Tamp - Used In T8 Repair
Feb 16, 2013

nm ...

Sounds Like......
May 19, 2010

The CT scan of the head reported that there was atrophy noted in the ceverac node spaces in the frontal lobes.   ceveractnode ... ceverac node ... severac node... why can I not figure this one out. LOL ...

Sounds Like He Is Saying I Gap 9
Jul 16, 2010

Under laboratory date it sounds like he is saying I gap 9, what would that be? I was thinking anion gap (AGAP) but the value seemed extremely high. ...

(s/l) *car-ot-i-cal* Sounds..........SM
Aug 23, 2011

Blood pressure was 96/40, although, I could hear (s/l) *car-ot-i-cal* sounds all the way down to 0.(s/l) *car-ot-i-cal* sounds ...

Sounds Like Q-fed.
Feb 28, 2012

Possibly a feeding tube?  She does have a PEG tube.  Need to know the reference, too, please.  I know I've had this term before, but I can't remember where I found it. ...

Sounds Like T-var
Nov 22, 2013

help with word sounds like t-var   ...

Sounds Like
Dec 05, 2014

The physician states " at any ventirm" (thats what it sounds like), her outlook is much more positive.    It sounds like he saying at any , In any,    sounds like innnneeeeveennntermmmm????? cld somebody please help me out?? ...

Sounds Like TPT Under Anesthesia????
Oct 14, 2009

TBT or TPT.....hard to hear what she is saying but it is under Anesthesia.... ...