A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Kinetics wire for coronary angioplasty? - Sunflower

Posted: Sep 01, 2010

Has anyone every heard of Kinetics short wire for coronary angioplasty???

Kinetics wire - sue

[ In Reply To ..]
I found a Kinetix guide wire by Boston Scientific.

Kinetix guidewire - Gloria

[ In Reply To ..]
Trademark name is Kinetix guidewire

Similar Messages:

Kinetics/Kinetix Plus Wire For Cath Procedure??
Sep 15, 2010

Has anyone come across this??  I cannot find any resources for it. ...

A 0.014 "Sparticle" Coronary Angiography Wire?
May 25, 2010

NM ...

Coronary Angiogram All You That Do Coronary God Bless You...Its Killing Me
May 21, 2010

By Avis or ovis criteria it was a very appropriate size stent. ...

Cardiac Cath - Support Wire Or Sport Wire?
Jun 22, 2013

In a cath report, is it support wire or sport wire?  With Google, it seems like it should be support wire, but it sure sounds like he (ESL) says sport wire. JR4 guiding catheter with side hole was used to selectively engage the right coronary artery.  Short sport wire was advanced all the way to the distal vessel.  After that, we placed 2.75 x 30-mm Resolute drug-eluting stent We used a 3.75 EBU guiding catheter selectively engaged left main and the same sport wire was advanced ...

Mandril Wire Versus Mandrel Wire?
May 10, 2012

What is the correct spelling "mandril wire" or mandrel wire"?  I have seen both used now for abscess drainage studies. ...

Axis Wire Vs Access Wire
Apr 19, 2013

In podiatry op note, doc dictates axis wire (I am sure that it is axis wire), but my QA always changes it to access wire.  I tried to convince him that it is axis and not access, but he is not convinced.  Can anyone help me in providing any realiable documentation to prove it. ...

Breast MRI Enhancement Kinetics
Aug 25, 2011

doc dictates s/l "worst enhancement kinetics demonstrate rapid persistent enhancement." It really sounds like worst, but doesn't make much sense to me. Anybody? ...

Heart Cath Wire: S/l "tumor Wire" ??? What Is It?
Sep 25, 2011

doing a heart cath report; the good doctor says what sounds like "tumor wire" Please! give me a clue!  some guidance.   (thanks for reading this far). ...

Angioplasty
Feb 06, 2013

How do you spell the past tense of angioplasty. Example- The proximal mid-RCA was successfully angioplastied?? pleaee Help!!! ...

Name Of An Angioplasty Catheter
Apr 27, 2010

Hi everyone.  My doctor is saying what sounds like "A 5-French SOS Omni catheter was then placed over the Amplatz wire.....).  Can anyone tell me, without actually listening yourselves, if there is such a thing as a 5-French SOS Omni catheter.  Thanks. ...

Foxfire Angioplasty Balloon?
Dec 29, 2010

Anyone?? ...

Angioplasty Balloon Trade Name
Jul 28, 2011

S/l doctor is dictating Ar mot ta balloon...my brain is fried.  Any ideas?   ...

S/l Vinyl Kissing Balloon Angioplasty
Nov 27, 2013

any thoughts? ...

Sounds Like A FEMA Balloon Angioplasty Or FIMA? Can't Confirm
Dec 02, 2009

x ...

Coronary Angiogram
Nov 03, 2010

S/L "lema" to the LAD... ...

Coronary Bypass Operative
Dec 31, 2010

A reverse saphenous vein graft was then constructed to the third obtuse marginal, brought to the circumflex using running 7-0 Prolene for old distal anastomosis and probing old distal anastomosis prior to completion of _______ (s/l    d-cert they were paytent??).  Cold blood cardioplegia was given through each vein graft with the completion of the distal anastomoses. I have hilighted the areas that I need help with.  Any suggestions?? ...

Coronary Angiogram S/l Vizitek 25 ML Was Used, See Message
Jan 29, 2010

I thought maybe Vasotec, but 25 mL!  I've googled and looked in the drug book and can't confirm that amount.  Maybe someone out there has expertise in cardiology.  Could this be a similar-sounding contrast medium, or maybe doc just misspoke. ...

Coronary Angiography/heart Catheterization..sm
Jul 18, 2010

A "two-five-twelve" Voyager balloon was then advanced into the occluded area and inflated to 10 atmospheres for 20 seconds. How do I write the numbers dictated?  2.5 x 12?  ...

Rigth Coronary Artery Stent--SM
Feb 02, 2011

Full sentence... "He had previous (S/L) PHILLIP right coronary artery stent in 2005 followed by a two-vessel bypass with vein graft to right posterior descending and another vein graft to the circumflex marginal." S/L "PHILLIP" stent, but it's not in my book and I can't verify it anywhere.  Has anyone come across this yet? ...

S/l Tuper Vesicle Coronary Artery Disease
Nov 19, 2010

Maybe it is too early and my brain is not fully functioning yet.  Any suggestions on the "tuper vesicle"?  Thanks. ...

Coronary Intensive Care Unit/Capitalize?
May 14, 2015

Should Coronary Intensive Care Unit be capitalized? Thank you. ...

Medical History Of Non-obstructive Coronary Artery disease
Mar 09, 2015

The patient has a past medical history of non-obstructive coronary artery disease in the setting of a nomal "Gatten score".  ...

Cardiac Catheterization With *soundectomy* Of Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery With Stenting
Mar 21, 2012

nm ...

Jay-wire And Zip-wire
Mar 29, 2010

Has anyone heard the use of a jay-wire and a zip-wire and is this spelled and hyphenated correctly? ...

Wire
Aug 19, 2010

s/l estatto wire  (for crossing a lesion) ...

T Doc Wire?
Jun 09, 2015

"There was dense scar tissue int he groin from his previous angiogram procedures.  Initial attempt to pass a 5-French sheath over a s/l T Doc wire was unsuccessful."   Vascular surgery file.  Help!  ...

How Do You Type 035 Wire
Oct 06, 2010

is it 0.035? ...

S/l Cherooma Wire
Aug 10, 2011

Vascular surgery report - sounds like "cherooma" wire.  Multiple attempts were made with a "cherooma" wire without success to cross the proximal left common iliac artery. Any help would be much appreciated! ...

Meyer Wire
Jul 10, 2012

Does anyone know the correct spelling for Meyer wire used in an AAA? ...

Stark Wire
Sep 22, 2012

Hi everyone. Is there such a thing as Stark wire that is used in femoral bypass sugery? Thanks, Jean ...