A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "glow and tell" sticker - during balloon angioplasty - Need help

Posted: Aug 23, 2013

Dictated:  s/l "Glow and tell" sticker was applied to the left lower extremity drape. 

I just can't confirm this.  Tried googling "glointel"  and other things that may sound like that.

Not sure if anyone else may have come across this?

Thanks in advance!

try Glow 'N Tell - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Thank you!! That's it! - Grateful

[ In Reply To ..]
I have to expand on how I search :)

Similar Messages:

Foxfire Angioplasty Balloon?
Dec 29, 2010

Anyone?? ...

Angioplasty Balloon Trade Name
Jul 28, 2011

S/l doctor is dictating Ar mot ta balloon...my brain is fried.  Any ideas?   ...

S/l Vinyl Kissing Balloon Angioplasty
Nov 27, 2013

any thoughts? ...

Sounds Like A FEMA Balloon Angioplasty Or FIMA? Can't Confirm
Dec 02, 2009

x ...

Sounds Like, "chalkalot" Balloon/angioplasty?
May 19, 2014

Anybody heard of what sounds like, "chalkalot" balloon/angioplasty? ...

Fairbuff? Pig Sticker?
Oct 11, 2012

Orthopedic surgery, pelvic ring stabilation with pelvic ring injuries.  The surgein used a Fairbuff to stabilize.  Also used a pig sticker which I never heard of (which he actually spelled so I got it) but still had to give a blank to the s/l Fairbuff.  Any one heard of Fairbuff? ...

Angioplasty
Feb 06, 2013

How do you spell the past tense of angioplasty. Example- The proximal mid-RCA was successfully angioplastied?? pleaee Help!!! ...

Name Of An Angioplasty Catheter
Apr 27, 2010

Hi everyone.  My doctor is saying what sounds like "A 5-French SOS Omni catheter was then placed over the Amplatz wire.....).  Can anyone tell me, without actually listening yourselves, if there is such a thing as a 5-French SOS Omni catheter.  Thanks. ...

Kinetics Wire For Coronary Angioplasty?
Sep 01, 2010

Has anyone every heard of Kinetics short wire for coronary angioplasty??? ...

Iliac Balloon
Feb 17, 2010

6-French x 8 cm s/l Opera-Pro balloon? ...

Intellis Balloon?
Jul 17, 2012

Sinus surgery.  "I used the s/l  Intellis balloon to dilate the left frontal sinus"   TIA ...

S/l Vaccess Balloon By Bard
Jun 24, 2010

cannulation of AV fistula - first SDS balloon - did not work - then VAC access or Vaccess???  Believe made by Bard. ...

Foley Catheter Balloon Was Filled With A 50:50 Mix Of S/l "contrite" And Saline. Prep For
Jun 30, 2010

:) ...

S/l "trex" Balloon On Heart Cath? Nm
Jan 18, 2012

nm ...

S/l "Kyfix" Balloon Tamp - Used In T8 Repair
Feb 16, 2013

nm ...