A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ACL reconstruction - no evidence of a talar s/l bilm injury - MT

Posted: Sep 10, 2011

There is no evidence of a talar s/l bilm injury.

Talar dome injury? - Cissi

[ In Reply To ..]
I did find talar dome injury?

talar dome - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I just found this too- must be what he is saying- thank you!

Similar Messages:

ACL Reconstruction
Oct 07, 2013

An ACL reconstruction using hamstring auto graft.  "We passed the U-shaped guide and then drilled in the two guide sheaths for the cross pin fixation system in the femur.  We then used the *Peav, Peak, Pev?* pin and passed up the tendon in standard fashion, secured it very nice 3 cm into the femur, and placed our cross pins.  " ...

How Much Evidence Do You Need That They Do Not Care?
Nov 30, 2011

I keep seeing posts here that include phrases like "if they cared about us..."  They don't care and have never cared.  My company was bought out about 15 years ago when we were still working in an office.  The story of how they moved us from our office to the "new" office is horrible enough to be part of a Stephen King novel and would make your skin crawl.  This is a company that operates by threats, intimidation and punishment and, after all these years, with all the ev ...

Breast Reconstruction
Mar 19, 2012

Two blanks on an op recreating nipples.  A small stab incision was made in the umbilicus and approximately 250 cc of tumescent fluid was "s/l interpolated" into the tissues of the abdomen.  Attention was then directed to the abdominal wall where fat was harvested using the "Adbive" (he spells this but cannot document) system sterilely to withdraw approximately 250 cc of fat.   ...

There Was No Evidence Of (s/l Toting) Of The Sensorium - Nm
Feb 10, 2010

nm ...

Surgical Bra Breast Reconstruction
Apr 25, 2013

I hear Jobs surgcal bra and cannot reference.  Is it Job or Jobs? ...

Patient Is Having Orbital Floor Reconstruction. Doc Says He Has
Apr 27, 2010

an s/l "ab-thal-mus" of the left orbit. ...

Evidence Of Wind Burn On His Face. It Looks Like A
Feb 05, 2011

maculopapular rash but no s/l "erythema induration" and no signs or symptoms of s/l "era-sip-a-lee" or facial cellulitis.  ...

Surgical Distractor For Maxillofacial Reconstruction
Jun 29, 2011

Right now doing a monobloc osteotomy on a pt with Apert's syndrome.  The doc refers to KLS-Martin (kalmodo) distractors.  The word in parentheses is used several times in the report.  If anyone knows what that word might be, I'm in the middle of the report right now but will be sending soon.  I would appreciate any help.  Thanks! ...

Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
Jan 04, 2012

Some type of posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, but dictatin is extremely muffled. With regard to the *_______ (7:51) (s/l Aceon Gunlanger treatment) of the injuries, the patient has accepted these symptoms consistent with posterior cruciate instability. Also talking about thermal shrinkage procedure in number prior.   Thank you for any help. My software in not reinstalled yet, and I cannot locate it in books or Internet. ...

Word Help-Surgical Reconstruction Of Upper Eyelid
May 25, 2010

Doc dictates that the total skin advancement was 4 mm x 3 mm for a Tenzel type/  (sounds like) Mestarti-type flap. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Emply Truro Knee Reconstruction Procedures
Mar 02, 2011

Hi everyone, I am typing an ortho note and in the subject my doc says: "she has a remote history of emply trurow patellofemoral reconstruction procedures done".   These were performed in the 1988 and 1990.  Has anyone every heard of this?  Can anyone help please.  Thanx.  ...

Surgery, Ligament Reconstruction With S/l Crisillous Allograft
Feb 25, 2013

X ...

Word Help.. In Abdominal Examination S/l No Evidence Of Peri-orientation
Jan 16, 2010

I appreicate  your help..  ...

Osteotomy Of The Metatarsal And Soft Tissue Reconstruction With An ___(s/l Add-a-tor) Release Of The
Mar 18, 2015

Surgery would involve an osteotomy of the metatarsal and soft tissue reconstruction with an ___(s/l add-a-tor) release of the great toe   TIA ...

There Is No Evidence Of Sagittal Sinus Thrombosis Or Seizure *regenic* Focus. Nm
Oct 17, 2009

nm ...

Trochanteric Reattachment Plate Is In Good Position With No Evidence Of *scape*. Nm
Nov 15, 2010

s/l sca...  for sure.  Maybe scape but could s/l scafe. ...

There Was Evidence Of A Prior Biliary Sphincterotomy And There Was A Patent Opening Into The Common
May 06, 2011

xx ...

Pt Has Bilateral Renal Atrophy And Evidence Of S/l Infolitia Cysts Affecting The Inferior Pole. Nm
Jul 25, 2010

xx ...

Degloving Injury
Sep 06, 2012

Degloving injury type 4 or IV. This always gets me. ...

Has Anyone Tried This For Back Injury?
Oct 11, 2013

Has anyone tried transcribing from a laptop away from their desk at home, maybe from the couch or in a reclining position while recuperating from a back injury? I recently injured my back. On days off when I'm not sitting in my office chair, I feel much improved. But as soon as I sit down to work, the pain returns like the day I injured it. Even with taking frequent breaks to stand up and walk around, I can barely stand up straight or walk after my shift and feel like I return to square ...

Need Help With Ankle Injury - Peon Or P1???
Dec 16, 2009

The doctor is either saying the patient has a peon or a P1 ankle injury or something like that but I can find neither after a thorough search.  Can anyone help?  The fx is in slight varus  if that helps.  Pt. has had external fixation.  Patient has a type III-A injury.  Any clue? Thank you so much for any help you can provide.  Have a great night!  :-) ...

Pt With Left Knee Injury. Is Getting Into The Cab In An S/l
Apr 13, 2010

x ...

-ology Of Head Injury
Apr 19, 2010

The word s/l nephology or fology.  It is not etiology or epidemiology.  The sentence is -   I have had the opportunity to discuss ____ology of head injuries, risks, etc., with the patient.   I'm drawing a complete blank and any help is greatly appreciated. ...

INJURY WITH A HARO DISC ?
Aug 27, 2010

It was a harrow disc (piece of farm equipment).  He injury to the haro disc and not by a harrow disc and that is what threw me off.  Thanks ...

Pata Ball Injury?!
Sep 24, 2010

Dictation about upcoming knee replacement - past medical history sounded like "She had a recognized pata-ball injury" but pata-ball doesn't look right to me... ...

Patient With Head Injury
Jan 11, 2012

Patient with head injury. Was brought to the hospital and became (sounds like uptutted?) ...

Adds Insult To Injury
Dec 11, 2012

To have the percentage of stuff that goes to QA be a factor in the bonus.  They are just encouraging people to send through stuff that truly is not decipherable (even numbers).  Plus, how fair is it when you have one truly unavoidable blank in a 19-minute report and ALL those lines get counted as having been sent to QA?  Motivating people to send through incorrect reports just could put me over the edge as far as leaving. ...

S/l Traumio Cream For Shoulder Injury? Thanks!
Nov 05, 2009

x ...

MDI/Transcend Adds Insult To Injury
Nov 24, 2009

when they cut your pay and then ask you to absorb the printing and mailing costs of the ridiculous "new hire documents" for people who were innocently going along, doing their daily work, when out of the blue they were told of being merged into another company.  Now really, is any of this OUR fault??  Like somebody said before, we are the faithful backbone of MDI and now we are being treated like scum off the street.  I cannot for the life of me figure out why they need us to fill ...

Help! Burn Injury With A S/l Boolay On His Hand.
Apr 21, 2010

n/m ...