A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

There is no evidence of sagittal sinus thrombosis or seizure *regenic* focus. nm - wilson

Posted: Oct 17, 2009

nm

maybe seizureogenic focus? - Kelley

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

Similar Messages:

Nena Thrombosis Or Pneumo Thrombosis
Nov 05, 2010

I can't find pneumo thrombosis and doesn't seem to fit but nena dosen't work.   This doctor is very hard to understand, sounds like she is eating while talking. ...

Sic Sinus Or Sick Sinus Syndrome?
Nov 21, 2009

is it sic or sick sinus syndrome? HELP ...

S/l Chit For Sagittal Saw
Mar 29, 2013

Using a sagittal bone saw for the foot supplied with a chit, the tines were drilled.    ...

Iliofemoral Midis Thrombosis
Dec 07, 2009

Is this right?  Here is the entire sentence: Positive for partial bowel obstruction, short gut syndrome, iliofemoral midis thrombosis with venous stents, splenectomy and sepsis with pneumococcal pneumonia. ...

S/l Gulding Seizure
Oct 31, 2009

Neurologic consultation - reason for consult is - Cerebrovascular accident with hemorrhage.  Evaluation of a s/l gulding seizure.  ...

How Much Evidence Do You Need That They Do Not Care?
Nov 30, 2011

I keep seeing posts here that include phrases like "if they cared about us..."  They don't care and have never cared.  My company was bought out about 15 years ago when we were still working in an office.  The story of how they moved us from our office to the "new" office is horrible enough to be part of a Stephen King novel and would make your skin crawl.  This is a company that operates by threats, intimidation and punishment and, after all these years, with all the ev ...

Seizure Medication
Dec 29, 2011

seizure medication that sounds like daprolate?  ...

There Was No Evidence Of (s/l Toting) Of The Sensorium - Nm
Feb 10, 2010

nm ...

Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Seizure
Jul 11, 2012

We will try to "lysol" this with titrating doses of benzodiazepines.  ...

Patient Having Seizure Having *studderous* Breathing?? Thanks. Nm
May 29, 2010

nm ...

Evidence Of Wind Burn On His Face. It Looks Like A
Feb 05, 2011

maculopapular rash but no s/l "erythema induration" and no signs or symptoms of s/l "era-sip-a-lee" or facial cellulitis.  ...

ACL Reconstruction - No Evidence Of A Talar S/l Bilm Injury
Sep 10, 2011

There is no evidence of a talar s/l bilm injury. ...

S/l Solving This Rule Out Seizure Versus Concussion
Sep 28, 2011

This is an ER Note for guy with alcohol poisoning.  last heading of the dictation, dr states what s/l solving this.  Never seen as heading, cannot find anything near.  solviness? Would think the heading would be impression or something similar... ...

Drug S/l Tri-a-po-da-lol PMH Of Seizure Disorder And Gamma Knife For
Jan 08, 2012

x ...

Seizure With Partial Body Stiffening Followed By S/l Forfitidy?
Feb 17, 2015

Any ideas? ...

Word Help.. In Abdominal Examination S/l No Evidence Of Peri-orientation
Jan 16, 2010

I appreicate  your help..  ...

Patient With Closed Head Injury - S/P *athacy* And Seizure. Thanks. Nm
Mar 26, 2010

nm ...

Trochanteric Reattachment Plate Is In Good Position With No Evidence Of *scape*. Nm
Nov 15, 2010

s/l sca...  for sure.  Maybe scape but could s/l scafe. ...

There Was Evidence Of A Prior Biliary Sphincterotomy And There Was A Patent Opening Into The Common
May 06, 2011

xx ...

ENT- Sinus H&P HELP!
Nov 12, 2010

Does anyone know what is being said in the bolded area below? I'm lost. Any help is appreciated. Paranasal sinus screen was performed and she has a right maxillary retention cyst with a left maxillary air-fluid level. There is a significant right NSD related to a left contubalosa. The remainder of the sinus are unremarkable. ...

Pt Has Bilateral Renal Atrophy And Evidence Of S/l Infolitia Cysts Affecting The Inferior Pole. Nm
Jul 25, 2010

xx ...

Suprasagittal Sinus?
May 26, 2010

Doing an MRI of the brain. Doc is clearly saying supra-sagittal sinus, but I cannot confirm this in my books or online.  ...

S/l Sinus Tosi. Sm
Mar 19, 2012

There are well-healed surgical incisions about the right foot and an obvious muscular graft over the s/l âsinus tosiâ. tia! ...

Neomed Sinus Rinse?
May 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of Neomed or Neomet Sinus Rinse?  I can find NeilMed Sinus Rinse but that is not what I am hearing.  Thanks in advance for your help! ...

S/l Senechiae Formation In The Sinus?
Aug 18, 2011

. ...

Sinus Tarsi Syndrome
Apr 15, 2012

Hoping for a confirmation on the phrase sinus tarsi syndrome. I've used Google, searching in many different ways but still getting "sinus tarsi," but VR keeps spitting out "sinus Tarsi syndrome." I really feel that's not right, but I am always questioning it, always going back to researching it, and still getting results with the tarsi lowercased. Is it supposed to be capitalized? ...

Sinus Headache And Pressure
Jan 31, 2015

My eyes are burning, tearing and are out of focus, my cheeks and upper teeth are killing me and I have a headache at my eyebrows, but I'm still working. Anybody else work while sick just to make ends meet?? Anybody else work sick because they don't want to have to go through all we have to go through just for missing a shift? ...

Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, S/l Strumpelvoss
Nov 09, 2009

Here is the sentence: "Backbiters, sidebiters, ___s/l Strumpelvoss___ and Blakesley were used to fashion an antrostomy. ...

CT Sinus Word S/l Phobia Ethmoidalis
Jul 14, 2010

I have searched my book and internet and nothing on this word.  Please help!!! ...

Piriform Or Pyriform Sinus, Or Does It Matter?
Apr 15, 2011

NM ...