A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

There was no evidence of (s/l toting) of the sensorium - nm - newmt

Posted: Feb 10, 2010

nm

sensorium... - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
Sensorium is not an anatomic part.

Are you sure you're not hearing tentorium?

another thought...sm - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
depending on the clinical context, I wonder if it might be "dulling" or "blunting" of the sensorium.

Similar Messages:

How Much Evidence Do You Need That They Do Not Care?
Nov 30, 2011

I keep seeing posts here that include phrases like "if they cared about us..."  They don't care and have never cared.  My company was bought out about 15 years ago when we were still working in an office.  The story of how they moved us from our office to the "new" office is horrible enough to be part of a Stephen King novel and would make your skin crawl.  This is a company that operates by threats, intimidation and punishment and, after all these years, with all the ev ...

Evidence Of Wind Burn On His Face. It Looks Like A
Feb 05, 2011

maculopapular rash but no s/l "erythema induration" and no signs or symptoms of s/l "era-sip-a-lee" or facial cellulitis.  ...

ACL Reconstruction - No Evidence Of A Talar S/l Bilm Injury
Sep 10, 2011

There is no evidence of a talar s/l bilm injury. ...

Word Help.. In Abdominal Examination S/l No Evidence Of Peri-orientation
Jan 16, 2010

I appreicate  your help..  ...

There Is No Evidence Of Sagittal Sinus Thrombosis Or Seizure *regenic* Focus. Nm
Oct 17, 2009

nm ...

Trochanteric Reattachment Plate Is In Good Position With No Evidence Of *scape*. Nm
Nov 15, 2010

s/l sca...  for sure.  Maybe scape but could s/l scafe. ...

There Was Evidence Of A Prior Biliary Sphincterotomy And There Was A Patent Opening Into The Common
May 06, 2011

xx ...

Pt Has Bilateral Renal Atrophy And Evidence Of S/l Infolitia Cysts Affecting The Inferior Pole. Nm
Jul 25, 2010

xx ...

"No Evidence Of A 'mercy' Sign Elicited In Abdomen." Is This Right? Thanks.
Jul 13, 2012

"No evidence of a mercy sign elicited." ...

Pt Followed For Scoliosis - No Evidence Of S/l "cocks A Forno Protrusio"
Nov 04, 2014

Cannot make this out at all :-(  TIA ...