A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Word help.. In abdominal examination s/l no evidence of peri-orientation - beNice

Posted: Jan 16, 2010

I appreicate  your help.. 

examination - what is the rest

[ In Reply To ..]
Any sentence before and after and include the complete sentence you are asking about. The more information we get, the easier it is to help you out.

Similar Messages:

Peri-occiput To C2 Fusion; Is "peri-occupit" Correct? Nm
Oct 02, 2013

Thanks. ...

Please SM For Breast Examination Word
Nov 28, 2011

Doctor dictates "Breasts are absent. s/l "sess walls" are thin.  I could feel no nodularity." Thank you very much! ...

Abdominal Surgery Word/technique
Jun 17, 2010

Percutaneous gastrostomy procedure, same word used twice: "A good light reflex was noted on the anterior abdominal wall. A 1:1 (S/L boh-lowt-ment) was directly visualized." and again "A transverse incision slightly to the left of midline was made where a good 1:1 *** was visualized." I know they use ballottement in obstetrics, and it sounds similar to that, but more like boh-lowt-ment. Also the 1:1 is dictated "one to one" I am assuming it is typed as above, but not sure since I&# ...

Re-employment Service Orientation (sm)
Sep 27, 2010

Has anyone on UE gone to a Re-employment Service Orientation appointment?  I have one scheduled for 10/12 and would like to know what it involves, what they do, etc.  Would appreciate any info.  ...

How Come The Change In Dates For Orientation?
Mar 20, 2014

I just re-read it to be sure ... the original email clearly states Orientation is March 24 and 25.  That's ... Monday and Tuesday, isn't it?  Why did they give people less than 24 hours' notice for a major change in dates? ...

Did You Guys Notice It Said Orientation Was Tomorrow?
Mar 20, 2014

I hope they send out the info on that soon.  ...

Peri Or Para
Sep 21, 2010

I apologize if this seems like a rather simple question for a lot of you, but I get all confused on this... Is it a PERIumbilical hernia or a PARAumbilical hernia?? Thanks! ...

S/l Peri Hemostats Nm
Feb 08, 2011

nm ...

Peri Pant Dressing?
Oct 07, 2010

used regarding a fecal impaction op report on a young child.  Thanks. ...

HEENT Exam: S/L No Peri?? Edema
Feb 19, 2010

doc states...HEENT is unremarkable. No proptosis. No S/l peri?? edema. I definetly hear the peri...just not sure what is next.   ...

Reverse Something For Peri-infarct Ischemia
Mar 11, 2014

Dictator says, "...with small amounts of (something sounding like "reverse flow") peri-infarct ischemia. Help? ...

How Much Evidence Do You Need That They Do Not Care?
Nov 30, 2011

I keep seeing posts here that include phrases like "if they cared about us..."  They don't care and have never cared.  My company was bought out about 15 years ago when we were still working in an office.  The story of how they moved us from our office to the "new" office is horrible enough to be part of a Stephen King novel and would make your skin crawl.  This is a company that operates by threats, intimidation and punishment and, after all these years, with all the ev ...

Tip On Using Para- Versus Peri- I.e. Parapelvic Or Peripelvic
Mar 07, 2012

Looking for tips on using peri- versus para-  Doctor sounds like he's saying parapelvic but could also be peripelvic.  Any advice? ...

There Was No Evidence Of (s/l Toting) Of The Sensorium - Nm
Feb 10, 2010

nm ...

Evidence Of Wind Burn On His Face. It Looks Like A
Feb 05, 2011

maculopapular rash but no s/l "erythema induration" and no signs or symptoms of s/l "era-sip-a-lee" or facial cellulitis.  ...

ACL Reconstruction - No Evidence Of A Talar S/l Bilm Injury
Sep 10, 2011

There is no evidence of a talar s/l bilm injury. ...

There Is No Evidence Of Sagittal Sinus Thrombosis Or Seizure *regenic* Focus. Nm
Oct 17, 2009

nm ...

Trochanteric Reattachment Plate Is In Good Position With No Evidence Of *scape*. Nm
Nov 15, 2010

s/l sca...  for sure.  Maybe scape but could s/l scafe. ...

There Was Evidence Of A Prior Biliary Sphincterotomy And There Was A Patent Opening Into The Common
May 06, 2011

xx ...

Pt Has Bilateral Renal Atrophy And Evidence Of S/l Infolitia Cysts Affecting The Inferior Pole. Nm
Jul 25, 2010

xx ...

Eye Examination
Dec 16, 2009

Hi Guys, I'm having trouble figuring this dictation out.  I am new to Ophthamology and I have a new doctor from Asia.  Confrontation of visual fields are full to finger counting in both eyes.  (Vergens) are full.  Pen light examination is normal.  The fundus examination of both eyes shows scattered, dark, and blood hemorrhages.  There is no exudate in the posterior (pole) and both maculae appear to be normal.  The words in parenthesis are the ones i' ...

Ortho Examination
Dec 02, 2009

Right thumb revision of amputation.... "On s/l gwen-e-ometer exam today he has full range of motion at his CMCJ." I feel like this may be random english words, but just want to make sure before I kill myself trying to figure it out. Thanks! ...

On Physical Examination..
Mar 01, 2010

Typing on Physical Examination, I hear this:  Abdomen was nontender; no liberetch, no spleen tip...   "liberetch"?!  I think I am going crazy.  What is this? ...

Examination Of The Hair...
Mar 15, 2010

what heading would you put that under? skin? HEENT? or what? kind of silly question I guess, but I just want to make sure. (Patient has thinning hair, btw) thanks ...

Heart Examination
Mar 15, 2010

Heart exam, doctor dictates: "Heart: Regular rhythm without murmurs or gallops. 2 clicks heard at the apex"  I don't understand the connection between "2" and "clicks" or what punctuation to use?? I'm new to this so any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!   ...

Physical Examination Help
May 16, 2010

Patient called ("on later heart exam") as late as 2000. No murmurs, rubs, or gallops ("----") and  moderate entry. Clear abdomen, soft nontender.   It might say 1 over 2000? ...

OB Physical Examination
Jun 03, 2010

Physical examination status post C-section, under "genitourinary" - Normal female external genitalia.  _______ was mild.  s/l luke hair or low care. ...

Linefeed Examination
Oct 17, 2010

Hi there, anyone heard of linefeed examination, ie linefeed respiratory examination, linefeed abdomen.  This happens to be on a infant. Could you tell me how to spell or abbreviate it? Thanks! ...

Laryngoscopy Examination
Jun 20, 2012

The false vocal cords, _________, and epiglottis also have no masses.  SL retinoids  Thanks in advance! ...

Need Help With Prenatal Examination
Aug 10, 2013

I hardly ever do prenatal exams, and cannot tell what Dr. is saying...HELP...."gravida 3, para 1-0-1-1, 39 with 2 service weeks by 6 and 20 week ultrasounds.... What is the "with 2 service weeks?" Any help appreciated! ...