A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ACL reconstruction - thanks

Posted: Oct 07, 2013

An ACL reconstruction using hamstring auto graft.  "We passed the U-shaped guide and then drilled in the two guide sheaths for the cross pin fixation system in the femur.  We then used the *Peav, Peak, Pev?* pin and passed up the tendon in standard fashion, secured it very nice 3 cm into the femur, and placed our cross pins.  "

Beath pin - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Breast Reconstruction
Mar 19, 2012

Two blanks on an op recreating nipples.  A small stab incision was made in the umbilicus and approximately 250 cc of tumescent fluid was "s/l interpolated" into the tissues of the abdomen.  Attention was then directed to the abdominal wall where fat was harvested using the "Adbive" (he spells this but cannot document) system sterilely to withdraw approximately 250 cc of fat.   ...

Surgical Bra Breast Reconstruction
Apr 25, 2013

I hear Jobs surgcal bra and cannot reference.  Is it Job or Jobs? ...

Patient Is Having Orbital Floor Reconstruction. Doc Says He Has
Apr 27, 2010

an s/l "ab-thal-mus" of the left orbit. ...

Surgical Distractor For Maxillofacial Reconstruction
Jun 29, 2011

Right now doing a monobloc osteotomy on a pt with Apert's syndrome.  The doc refers to KLS-Martin (kalmodo) distractors.  The word in parentheses is used several times in the report.  If anyone knows what that word might be, I'm in the middle of the report right now but will be sending soon.  I would appreciate any help.  Thanks! ...

Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
Jan 04, 2012

Some type of posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, but dictatin is extremely muffled. With regard to the *_______ (7:51) (s/l Aceon Gunlanger treatment) of the injuries, the patient has accepted these symptoms consistent with posterior cruciate instability. Also talking about thermal shrinkage procedure in number prior.   Thank you for any help. My software in not reinstalled yet, and I cannot locate it in books or Internet. ...

Word Help-Surgical Reconstruction Of Upper Eyelid
May 25, 2010

Doc dictates that the total skin advancement was 4 mm x 3 mm for a Tenzel type/  (sounds like) Mestarti-type flap. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Emply Truro Knee Reconstruction Procedures
Mar 02, 2011

Hi everyone, I am typing an ortho note and in the subject my doc says: "she has a remote history of emply trurow patellofemoral reconstruction procedures done".   These were performed in the 1988 and 1990.  Has anyone every heard of this?  Can anyone help please.  Thanx.  ...

ACL Reconstruction - No Evidence Of A Talar S/l Bilm Injury
Sep 10, 2011

There is no evidence of a talar s/l bilm injury. ...

Surgery, Ligament Reconstruction With S/l Crisillous Allograft
Feb 25, 2013

X ...

Osteotomy Of The Metatarsal And Soft Tissue Reconstruction With An ___(s/l Add-a-tor) Release Of The
Mar 18, 2015

Surgery would involve an osteotomy of the metatarsal and soft tissue reconstruction with an ___(s/l add-a-tor) release of the great toe   TIA ...