A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Evidence of wind burn on his face. It looks like a - SM

Posted: Feb 05, 2011

maculopapular rash but no s/l "erythema induration" and no signs or symptoms of

s/l "era-sip-a-lee" or facial cellulitis. 

Erysipelas? - MT-nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Yes! Thank you so much! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

but no erythema, induration - note the comma

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Pt With Horner's Syndrome. She Seems *sweatily* On Both Sides Of The Face. Face Is Otherwise S
Feb 24, 2010

nm ...

Prolonged Service Without Face To Face Patient Contact
Nov 09, 2010

Can 99358 and 99359 still be reported in addition to e/m services and procedures or should we use another code? ...

MQ Has Knocked The Wind Out Of My Sails Already
Apr 08, 2011

I started MedQuist a couple of weeks ago, and am going to soon start applying at other companies.   I've been transcribing many years, but have never edited.  I thought it would be an interesting and fun experience, but am already tired of it.  Every report is ESL and I have to fill in so much, I could go much faster just typing.  Because I haven't been shown how to access and use the expander, despite numerous requests, I have to type everything over and over. ...

How Much Evidence Do You Need That They Do Not Care?
Nov 30, 2011

I keep seeing posts here that include phrases like "if they cared about us..."  They don't care and have never cared.  My company was bought out about 15 years ago when we were still working in an office.  The story of how they moved us from our office to the "new" office is horrible enough to be part of a Stephen King novel and would make your skin crawl.  This is a company that operates by threats, intimidation and punishment and, after all these years, with all the ev ...

There Was No Evidence Of (s/l Toting) Of The Sensorium - Nm
Feb 10, 2010

nm ...

ACL Reconstruction - No Evidence Of A Talar S/l Bilm Injury
Sep 10, 2011

There is no evidence of a talar s/l bilm injury. ...

Burn Out
Oct 12, 2010

Anyone got any tips on how to avoid burn out? I am fairly new to MT and am getting burned out. Not good, I know since this is what I truely want to do.  I work 7 days a week and maybe that is part of it. Sitting down at my desk to work is becoming harder as I hate to walk in the room. I love what I do and love being home, but sometimes feel like I live in seclusion as I work all the time. Planning weekends has gone out the window. Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me? Any helpful ...

Word Help.. In Abdominal Examination S/l No Evidence Of Peri-orientation
Jan 16, 2010

I appreicate  your help..  ...

Debridement Of Burn
Dec 13, 2010

Hi...  Can't "hear" this at all, even though this question has been posted on here, not sure which form to use.   "Prior to the dressing, the arm was irrigated with s/l pulsatile/pulsar/pulsed  lavage with s/l assistance/system/solution of 3 L of lactated Ringers.   thanks! Barb   ...

Burn Patient
Feb 14, 2011

Is there such a thing as trolley room?  "The patient was seen in the trolley room."  Can't find a reference. ...

Motivation/burn Out!
Jun 07, 2013

How does one stay motivated day in and day out...when the account I have I find very boring (rehab) and not acute care which I love, I am soooo burned out, and unsure of company changes and soon going to be calling this profession the quits as I will be going to school part time in the fall to pursue a career change? Any suggestions, please! ...

There Is No Evidence Of Sagittal Sinus Thrombosis Or Seizure *regenic* Focus. Nm
Oct 17, 2009

nm ...

Trochanteric Reattachment Plate Is In Good Position With No Evidence Of *scape*. Nm
Nov 15, 2010

s/l sca...  for sure.  Maybe scape but could s/l scafe. ...

There Was Evidence Of A Prior Biliary Sphincterotomy And There Was A Patent Opening Into The Common
May 06, 2011

xx ...

Any Ideas How To Get Past Burn Out? Right Now, It's
May 01, 2014

not really feasible to look for another job outside home. I live in a very small town and care for my aging mother who is not in the best of health. Right now I'm really feeling a major period of burn-out with transcription. Most days, I'm ready to throw my hands up and quit, just walk away from it, but then I see my checkbook laying on my desk as a reminder that I can't do that. I'm tired of trying to understand mushmouth practitioners, those who talk at the speed of light, ...

Burn Victim Sl/10 Zanaflex
May 20, 2015

HI Everyone. Transcribing a burn victim. He is saying what sl/10 zanaflex for compression therapy. I can't figure this one out. Could it be tendon reflex for compression therapy? Any Ideas? ...

No Burn, Scar, Or Depression Loss ??
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

Solution In Grafting Burn Wound
Feb 01, 2010

left lateral thigh was injected with apx 200 cc of (s/l) "pickent solution" - dfnly not Dakins.  This is for a split thickness autograft on a burn wound.  Anyone heard of something similar? ...

Help! Burn Injury With A S/l Boolay On His Hand.
Apr 21, 2010

n/m ...

Burn Surgery--*bealdi* Bone??
Sep 29, 2011

The following sentence reads: The further debridement to the distal forearm required excision of ruptured and necrotic distal extensor tendons down to the level of the s/l*bealdi* bone. Not sure what "bealdi" could be and not sure if the word after it is even "bone." What could it be?? Thanks!   ...

Pt Has Bilateral Renal Atrophy And Evidence Of S/l Infolitia Cysts Affecting The Inferior Pole. Nm
Jul 25, 2010

xx ...

BURN - The Arm Was Irrigated With A S/l Pulsar Lavage Assistant
Aug 09, 2010

the arm was irrigated with a s/l pulsar lavage assistant with 3 L of s/l lactating ringers ...

Operative Report Skin Grafts From Burn
Feb 07, 2011

Transcribing Operative Report (Burns, skin grafts from thigh) The tourniquet was tested and was found to be working and was placed up at 300 mL of mercury prior to excising__________(sonds like - uraft)and taking the donor skin.   Just can't figure it out....Thanks! I think I have the 300 mL of mercury right..... ...

Max Face
Feb 05, 2010

I haven't ever heard this phrase before and wondered if someone could tell me what it is/the correct way to transcribe it. Patient has facial trauma after high-speed motor vehicle collision. ...and on arrival had imaging workup with a traumagram and "max face" CT. ...

Face It...
Apr 17, 2013

She/they are never ever. EVER. going to tell you what you want to hear on these calls. Ever.  They tell us things we already know - what our collective concerns are via the employee survey, that they're oh-so-excited about this and that - things that will pad THEIR paychecks, not ours - and spout off a bunch of useless "statistics" that not one of us cares about - pretty much how successful THEY are as a company, not us as the MTs. Pass on some of that wealth!  Again, if you' ...

I Indeed On His Face! (sm)
Dec 26, 2013

Dictated: "I&D'd on his face" ...

Face It
Mar 20, 2014

don't know what they are doing, any more than they knew what they were doing with MT, other than how to make it more profitable for themselves. ...

Burn - Retained Hemostasis And Was Able To Minimize Blood Loss
Aug 09, 2010

s/l This fashion I retained hemostasis and was able to minimize blood loss after deflation of the tourniquet. my question is would i need a comma after what s/l this fashion? ...

Lung Face
Feb 26, 2011

A-P films showed no infiltrates, with a faint nodular density in the right lung face.     Anyone hear of right lung face? ...

Rash On The Face
Apr 20, 2011

In the history the patient complains of a rash around her mouth. in the PX HEENT is remarkable for "perlash" In the plan: "Perlash" will be treated with Lotrisone cream. Perlash?  I can't finding anything.  It is pretty clear.   ...