A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Since the quarter ended 09/30, shouldn't our Webclock reflect.....sm - LoveMT

Posted: Oct 09, 2013

The score for this quarter?  Mine is still showing my QA accuracy score exactly as it was prior to 09/30, which made me ineligible for the weekly production incentive bonus for the entire last quarter.  So now my "new" score for the quarter that ended 09/30 is 99.28%, which would mean I'm eligible for the weekly incentive bonus for this past week, right?  However, my Webclock timesheet shows the 98.64% score from before 09/30 and shows me with an incentive (Better Me Better We or whatever the heck they're calling it now) of $0.00. 

Considering that Offshore QA has destroyed anything and everything that they've pulled for post audit and I have relentlessly had error after error reversed, I really worked my dang tail off for that 99.28% and I earned every penny of the weekly incentive that SHOULD be showing in my Webclock!  If I'm incorrect about whether it should be reflected in our Webclock totals for this past week, then please someone let me know.

But really to top off my wonderful day, after going in to approve my timesheet and finding that there is no "incentive" reflected, I check my FIESA scores for the last 8 days (since 10/01), and low and behold my awesome 99.28% accuracy score has dropped to 95% in a span of just 8 days!!  Awesome, isn't it??  I think I just set a new record for myself!  THREE critical errors in 8 days!!  Isn't it just amazing how someone with 17 years of experience and 99% accuracy can do a complete 360 in a span of 8 days and make so many mistakes!  This is EXACTLY why I only check FIESA once a week!  Just ridiculous!  I spent an HOUR sending in correction reversal requests. 

I must've been marked off at least 10 times at 0.25 points for stupid little nitpicking crap. For just ONE instance, "culture" versus "cultureS", which I'm almost positive wasn't supposed to be plural because the physician was only referring to the URINE culture and the RESULT of THAT culture not multiple cultures, but someone offshore OBVIOUSLY heard that S on the end of culture!  The damn sentence didn't even make sense with the S added to the word!  Last quarter, I was given a major error for the word "attempt" versus "attempted" where I transcribed "attempt", and some very experienced QA person offshore CHANGED the word to "attempted" and hit me with a major error for it, which I promptly had reversed because they were WRONG! The sentence was totally incorrect and made absolutely no sense whatsoever when the word was changed to the past tense!  A 3rd grader could have read the sentence and known it was wrong in the past tense! 

Okay, enough ranting from me about FIESA!  I know it hasn't changed 1 iota, but here lately it seems worse than EVER!  All I really want to know is why my very hard-earned QA accuracy score of 99.28% is not reflected in my Webclock timesheet for the pay period week ending 10/04 and why the incentive that I EARNED is not reflected because my score hasn't been updated to reflect the quarter that it represents.  If any of you might know the answer to this question, please enlighten me.  :) 

FIESA fun... - Looking elsewhere

[ In Reply To ..]
The week that we approved in Webclock should reflect the new percentage and it did not. I would write your supervisor about it and make that inquiry. I want to know if we will ever get to have a conference call with Nuance to discuss our FIESA and problems with it. I bet NEVER.

Hmmphh, I highly doubt that they'd want to hear what we have to say about FIESA!...sm - LoveMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I did send an email to my TSM about why Webclock isn't reflecting the new QA scores. She said she's going to check with HR because she thought it should be reflecting the new score also.

I guess they figure none of us will even check to see if we qualify for any incentive since they work so damn hard at shooting down any hopes that most of us have for getting it. I really worked my rear off this past week, knowing that I was really close to qualifying just before the quarter ended. I had my fingers crossed the whole damn time because all it would've took was a couple of 0.25 stupid nitpicky "errors" and my 99.2% would've plummetted just enough to keep me from qualifying for ANYTHING yet again for entire quarter. Lucked out I guess because it stayed at 99.28% right up until 10/03 when offshore tore apart the very first report of the quarter and dropped my beautiful score to 97% and then 2 days later dropped it to 95%! Wicked people!!

On one of the "major error" reports, there is absolutely NOTHING showing what the error was or what was corrected...just a grading of 1.0 taken off for a major error and NOTHING else whatsoever showing up! I'm simply flabbergasted at some of the stuff they try to get away with!

I asked my TSM the same thing and she is supposed to be - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
checking on it, too, but I haven't heard anything back yet.
P.S. - My guess is that it will start the first full week - wannie
[ In Reply To ..]
of the new quarter.
Well that would mean.....sm - LoveMT
[ In Reply To ..]
Of course, we'll get cheated out of the days from 10/01 until 10/04 if they start it the first full week. That just makes me want to scream because they have cheated us out of numerous things so far. The first one being when they went to making that QA accuracy score stick for an entire quarter instead of figuring it each week for the weekly production incentive. My score fluctuated throughout the entire quarter, but that 98.64% score that was "finalized" and put into Webclock for the entire last quarter meant that no matter how hard I worked or how little I sent to QC, it didn't make a damn bit of difference.

My TSM checked into it too because she said she had the same questions, and they told her they were "working on it." Whatever the hell that means! Like you, I believe they'll wait until the next week (this week if you will) before they start paying out the production incentive weekly. I am not signing off on my timecard until someone tells me whether or not I'm going to be paid the production incentive that I earned for that week. The ONLY day that I worked during that week that was prior to 10/01 was 09/28. The rest of the pay "week" was all 10/01 and after. Nonetheless, we ALL deserve to be paid the production bonus if we so earned it, and believe me WE EARNED EVERY SINGLE PENNY! :)

Similar Messages:

Just Ended The Mandatory Conference SA5
Mar 03, 2010

I realize I may become very unpopular here after saying what I have to say, but so be it. And I'm NOT management, so no accusations, please.....   I definitely have not agreed with a lot of MQ's new "plans," and I'm still going to remain open to change my mind with this current one, but I don't think it's going to be as bad as we think.  I mean, haven't we all been griping about SOME MMEs either not being able to fill in our blanks, filling them incorrec ...

So Which Company Ended Up Winning The Bid For
Apr 27, 2010

was it WebMedX or whichever company was on the auction block?  Did Medquist or Focus/Nuance win? ...

Any 3rd Shifters Having Trouble Since Daylight Savings Time Ended?
Nov 17, 2011

I started 3rd shift in April of this year, but since daylight savings time ended I sit down at my computer and start to fall asleep!  Anyone ever had this problem?  Any suggestions or tricks to stay awake for the night?  ...

Line Counts - 38 Minutes Of Dictation Per Hour But Only Ended Up With 160 LPH?
Dec 09, 2011

I have been struggling to reach my line counts at a certain company for a while now. I thought it was me. I've been working really hard to get faster and use more shortcuts, etc. I just looked at my stats and I did 38 minutes of dictation per hour but only ended up with 160 LPH? How is that even possible? I haven't had any dictations today with a lot of dead air or anything like that. I've done 200+ minutes of dictation today and have 1400 lines to show for it. I'm just wond ...

Surgery ?, Incise And "reflect" Superiorly And Inferiorly Sm
Apr 01, 2013

The incision was carried down to the level of the joint capsule, which was incised and "reflect" superiorly and inferiorly, thus exposing the head of the first head metatarsal and sesamoid apparatus.   Filling in for someone and only do surgery notes once every six months or so.  Thanks! ...

Should I Or Shouldn't I...
Aug 11, 2011

I worked for a local hospital as a medical transcription clerk routing work and such to transcriptionist about 1-1/2 years ago. I left that position as I met someone in the transcription department at the hospital in the same department that allowed me to work from home.  I have been working for this person for 1-1/2 years subcontracting work. I just found out the same hospital has 2 open transcription positions in the same department which I am interested in. I am afraid that if I app ...

I Shouldn't Have Taken This Job (venting)
Oct 21, 2010

I actually like the job. The dictators are fine. I'm a month into the job and now in the comfort zone, past the breaking-in period. But this is my first time doing voice recognition, and the pay is too low.  I really didn't have any experience in knowing an acceptable rate for VR. It is my fault for accepting the pay, because they told me what the pay was before I accepted the job. I'm not trying to blame my job at all.  But I was just too eager to be getting a ...

Shouldn't I Hold Off
Jun 12, 2013

If one has never done any coding wouldn't it be better to wait till the schools are teaching ICD-10? ...

I Probably Shouldn't Ask This Too Loud
Jul 24, 2013

Particularly on the review of systems and physical examination, now stacking up to the left if it is supposed to do so, with headings and colons? ...

Shouldn't I Be The One Upset?
Mar 19, 2015

When I send an email that states, "I am OOW on the following accounts: Blah, Blah, Blah and Blah.  I will check back later." Why do I get an email back saying, "Did you check Blah account?" Ummmmm, it is in the list I sent you...  TSMs are sending out their famous backlogs....THEY should know I am OOW, but I feel almost guilty telling them I am OOW.  I have had TSMs tell me that no one else was OOW on such and such a date. Ummmmm, it is likely they are on different accounts. ...

Shouldn't AHDI Be Telling MQ
Mar 02, 2010

this is a very dangerous thing to do for patient care? ...

Shouldn't ICs Be Able To Make Their Own Hours?
Jul 21, 2011

One of the reasons I got in the business in the first place was to make my own schedule. I thought that one of the main rights of an IC is you are able to set your own hours. Why does this not seem to apply to medical transcription??? ...

Fentanyl 50 Mg For A Colonoscopy - Shouldn't It Be Mcg?
Jun 08, 2012

nm ...

Boy, Synernet, You Really Shouldn't Let People
Mar 14, 2015

work off their regular hours for OT! I'm just astonished at all the nice work there is off of my regularly scheduled hours this week!! I thought that kind work was all gone! Got my lines so easily. What an eyeopener. Don't doctors rotate shifts they're on to different times of the day? And weekends? Why are mine always the same no matter what day? Now I know. Looking to leave now. This is totally unacceptible to me. I now know without a doubt I'm being assigned work. Crappy w ...

Abbreviating Words That Shouldn't Be Abbreviated?
Jun 18, 2011

How do you treat words that the physician abbreviates that shouldn't necessarily be abbreviated? For example, I'm transcribing for an ENT physician's assistant who routinely will abbreviate medications or conditions in her haste to speak quickly. In a dictation I'm working on now, the patient has "a perfed TM and is on Oflox. otic suspension" (the patient has a perforated TM and is on Ofloxacin otic suspension). I tend to remove the abbreviations and type out the full word ...

Alpha Hiring On Other MT Site, Should I Or Shouldn't I?
Feb 20, 2014

Alpha has an ad for ICs on the other MT site and I've seen some posting here that they may not be a good employer. Anyone know if they are okay to work for, pay on time, etc. Thanks. ...

Shouldn't All MTSOs Be Investigated By The Dept Of Labor?
Apr 04, 2015

Landmark:  They were sued with a class action for FLSA violation, for "willfull and reckless" nonpayment of overtime in 2011.  I have not seen a suit for minimum wage.  Anyone aware of any suits besides the one against Landmark?  ...

End Of Quarter...
Sep 20, 2012

Get any nasty e mail about one mistake in the last month. Just wondering. One mistake out of all the reports. Go figure. ...

Quarter
Mar 28, 2013

Can someone tell me when the quarter ends and how the bonus is calculated?  Thanks. ...

When Does This Quarter End? TIA!
Sep 30, 2013

nm ...

End Of Current Quarter?
Sep 13, 2012

Does anyone know when the current quarter ends? ...

So I Already Got A 3-pointer In The New QA Quarter Here.
Apr 07, 2013

No question that it was my fault missing it, in one eye and out the other, though I don't think a minor error in number of rbc's on a UA should be more than 1 point, but whatever. Anyway, I've decided it's like getting a dent on a new car ... hope to get it out of the way quickly so you don't have to keep holding your breath about it.  I hovered at 99.48% for like half of last quarter before that was finally kiboshed, and that drove me even crazier than I already am ...

No Bonus For Me This Quarter
Dec 27, 2013

Survey on how many receive bonus after this quarter.  I was on track with 99.6% accuracy last week on post audits, but in the last 2 days have had 5 reports in post audit that just happened to bring my percentage down to 98.7.  What a coincidence!  Yes, they found 5 reports, but how many did they have to check before they found 5 that would bring it down below 99%. ...

FIESA End Of Quarter
Apr 04, 2014

Can somebody please inform me what is going on with what I'm reading below about the quarter "being extended?"  I have heard absolutely nothing regarding this.  Thanks in advance!  ...

Looking At Payroll/quarter
Apr 04, 2014

...where is all this changing the dates of the quarter coming from? I took the time to logon to Enrich (shocking, I know....had to look up my password) and just downloaded the payroll calendar that is currently on there. At the bottom it clearly states that the dates for 2014 Quarter 1 are Jan 1 to March 31. Am I missing something? I want these dates to still be correct as much as anyone...just wondering where the freakout came from. I'm sure someone will just say I'm naive....fine. ...

Quarter Bonus
Apr 08, 2014

Does anyone know when this quarter bonus will be paid out?  ...

First Quarter Bonus
Apr 30, 2014

When is the first quarter bonus paid? ...

End Of Quarter Incentive
Sep 26, 2014

I really hope I'm not outing myself by sharing this, but apparently my team (I think this goes all the way up to the COM but see my comment below) is offering unlimited PTO from this afternoon until Tuesday.  Basically, for every 8 hours you work over your scheduled shift, you'll get 8 hours of PTO.  It's not a 1:1 ratio, but rather you have to work a minimum of 8 hours to get 8 hours.  If you work 7, you get nothing.  If you work 13 you get 8.  If you wor ...

Cannot Log Into Webclock
Dec 11, 2012

Is there anyone else who cannot log into Webclock.  I can get into Alphastaff, but I am unable to go to the Webclock site to clock in ...

WebClock?
Dec 20, 2012

Have any of you coming from Transcend done the WebClock training? Is it easy to use? TIA! ...