A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MLS who give good feedback - Help

Posted: Apr 01, 2015

It's clear from reading these posts that there are some people who are deliriously happy at Nuance, unless of course they are posting on its behalf to do damage control.  My question is, those of you who are the happy ones, why?  Do you do straight transcripion, editing, or both?  Do you find that you are rarely OOW?  Do you find that you are not dinged on a regular basis for errors that you must challange after the fact?  Oh, and one last thing, if you are deliriously happy, are your fellow team members also?  I'm trying to figure out if it's just the type of work I'm doing for Nuance that is making it so difficult to make more than minimum wage.  I've been in the top 5 for production, my audits are 100%, but I still can't seem to make much with the new pay grid.  Maybe I should transfer to another team. 

good feedback - wendy

[ In Reply To ..]
Good company to work for. I only straight type. I am never OOW. I am not dinged on a regular basis. Get mostly 100%. I don't know anything about my fellow team members. My paycheck for this Friday is $1,571 take home pay.

New plan doesn't start until next time - Tired

[ In Reply To ..]
I have a good paycheck this time too, but do the math. Next time it will be WAY less for the same amount of work.

NEW PAY - wendy

[ In Reply To ..]
you are exactly right!!!!!!
Question for Wendy - Help
[ In Reply To ..]
So they haven't altered your pay scale yet? Would you let me know in a response to this post once they do please and how it affected your compensation? If you're still able to make decent money, I'll look into switching over to straight typing instead of editing. Thank you for your feedback.
QUESTION - wendy
[ In Reply To ..]
They alter pay beginning 04/11/2015. It will affect my pay in the tune of $1000 a month. My site has no editing accounts. I only straight type.
Thank you Wendy - Help
[ In Reply To ..]
Ouch. Yes, that's about what it did to my team too. Thank you for answering the question.
YOUR WELCOME - wendy
[ In Reply To ..]
YOUR WELCOME. I will work more extra hours now!!!!
Say what? - jr
[ In Reply To ..]
How can you work extra hours? We couldn't get overtime approved on this team if half of us caught fire and couldn't work for a week. OT is forbidden for us. You can just work extra on your team? I'm calling BS.
OT - wendy
[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, we get emails every day for OT and extra help needed. Usually around 10:00 a.m. and then towards late afternoon. And they if you can commit to a schedule of extra hours of work, to email your TSM
*you're - Major error
[ In Reply To ..]
I've personally seen you make 2 errors. ESL/MLS and your/you're. I'm calling BS.
Alter pay??? Huh???? - FloridaMT
[ In Reply To ..]
What do you mean by alter pay and where are you getting this information from? I am totally confused. If ya ask me, our pay has already been altered - the day Transcend sold us out to this crappy company!!!!!!!!! :(
Change in pay scale?? - JA
[ In Reply To ..]
You can put me in the category of a mostly satisfied Nuance MLS (5 years at Nuance), never OOW, mostly 100%, and average $1200 take home per pay. Working on Emdat, straight typing. What is this change in pay scale you all are talking about? Have I missed an email? Thanks!
Bayscribe and FutureNet - only. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
xxx
Thank you - JA
[ In Reply To ..]
for your reply. Sorry it is happening to those on those platforms. :(

There are NOT very many happy MLS at Nuance. Only the most recently - acquired who are still earning their previous

[ In Reply To ..]
...facility's wages. Once those accounts are off-shored and certain work types switched to EHR, then you are switched to new accounts, placed on other shifts to have any work at all, etc. Nuance has a bevy of human resoure lackeys doing damage control on here. These are the same trolls that will encourage you to utilize the email function associated with this board. All real transcriptionits here know that doing so gives Nuance the ability to block your access to this board. They cannot hire enough gullible MTs because this is the board where people who choose to can read the truth of what this company is like.

Similar Messages:

Should I Give Up 1 Job? Need Feedback. Sm
Dec 13, 2009

I work part time for 2 companies.  One company usually has plenty of work.  I love the work and the people and they are very flexible.  I can usually get full time lines.  The other company usually has no work and I really despise the work and the QA.  I'm tired of the constant frantic emails stating how there is so much work only to go on and find there are less then 10 jobs.  This company now wants us to be employees.  I don't want to be t ...

Does Anyone Know If There Is Someone To Give Feedback On FTR
Apr 13, 2010

I would like to give my feedback, a lot of hype for a BIG let down.  Swapboard a BUST.  OLD report lookup, andother BUST.  They need a HUGE anonymous suggestion box. ...

And When You Give Feedback
Jan 17, 2014

not be so darned condescending..If I forgot something that was in the CP, it is simply because I have a zillion accounts and I just missed it..99.9% of the time I don't...Would just rather have you say, hey you missed so and so in the CP, don't quote the CP and then lecture me..Seriously I do this for a living. I am not perfect but I darn sure try... ...

Give Me Some Feedback On ATSI
May 20, 2010

Can anybody give me some feedback on ATSI-- good or bad.  Thanks. ...

Transcend - Any Good Feedback?
Feb 04, 2011

Just wondering if anyone who works for Transcend currently has any good things to say about them.  I've seen all the bad posts on the board, so just wondering if there is any good to be said or anyone who works for them who is happy to work there.  I know they have the $900/pay period instead of production limit and editing work.  I was interviewed by them and I would be getting more pay per line for both typing and editing and compared to my current situation of having no wo ...

Would Like Some Feedback Good Or Bad On Transform
Nov 28, 2011

Would like some feedback good or bad on Transform.  Thinking of applying with them for supplemental income.  I heard they hire as an IC.  ...

Feedback On Softscript - Good Or Bad?
Jun 06, 2014

How is working for Softscript straight transcription?  Are dictators difficult so it is hard to get good line count?  Possibly going to interview for PT.  Any feedback would be appreciated. ...

FIESA Feedback Good For A Change
Dec 28, 2012

Starting off good today so far!!  Had 100% accuracy on my FIESA post audit - They haven't been doing much auditing but so far so good.  Going to go into today with a good attitude - Was amazed at all the work I had yesterday.  Really thought I would be sweating it but not so bad ...

I Really Want To Give Up On Finding A Good Company
Jun 05, 2013

but I can't.  I have to find an at-home job.  I have tried house cleaning, but no one around needs a cleaning lady (very small town).  I have a disabled son that I just cannot leave with anyone else.  It HAS to be me or he has super fits.  I guess I am just venting:(  Just so sad what this has come down to:( ...

Keystrokes - Give Me The Good And Bad On This Company?
Jan 08, 2014

I applied, got an email to test. Can anybody give me the good and bad on this company? If you can guestimate pay for me, that would be great as well! I have 10 years of experience. After I applied, I read some posts on here that were a little worrisome. I want to get some more input before I test. Thank you!     ...

Considering Employment With Oracle Any Feedback Good, Bad, Work(ed) For Them
Oct 07, 2010

I am considering this company and am wondering if anyone currently works for them or has worked for them (no speculations) and can give me some "been there, am there" experience, good or bad?? ...

Is There Any Good Recent Feedback From Silent Type?
Nov 30, 2013

Is there any good recent feedback from Silent Type?  I checked the archives and it"s not great (actually pretty pitiful). Does anyone have any positive info? Thank you in advance! ...

Superior Global Solutions - Feedback Good, Bad Or Indifferent On This Company?
May 31, 2012

Can anyone give feedback good, bad or indifferent on this company? I need to work where there is work so I can pay my bills.  Thanks in advance for your time.  :) ...

I Just Wanted To Say Not To Give Up On A Search For A "good" MTSO
Nov 15, 2013

I have been looking for work since July. I recently started with Babbletype, even though their reputation on here was awful, but, I try to look at things from both sides. I mentioned my experience with them in a post below, so I am not going to reiterate it here. The other thing as well, is I have been waiting for my pay to be deposited into my PayPal account, which it should have been done on Wednesday and it still is not there. Not a heck of a lot, but when you need small things, every lit ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

2014 - Not A Good Year For This MT â But I Found A Good Fit (finally)
Jan 12, 2015

Rarely do I start discussion on mtstars - however, 2014 was a particularly challenging year for myself - an experienced MT/Editor (15+ years). However, I realize that many other MTs may be in the same position, i.e., having many years devoted to working at the Big MTSOs including âthe M,â and âthe Nâ and (now to be included) âthe Tâ following close behind in total numbers of MT/Editors on staff. (Hint: Sure most of you know the M, the N and the T - and the names have been int ...

All Type QA - Good Money?? Good Company???
May 24, 2011

I have expierence with QA, although have never been paid production for it. I do enjoy QA more. Does anyone have expierence at All Type in QA? Are they reliable?? Do they pay well? I currently make about 32000/year and need more. Would this be doable? TIA!! ...

IMEDX Takeover...I Don't Have A Good Feeling About This. Does Anyone Have A Good Sm
Jul 07, 2012

experience with this company.  Sounds like they suck up our accounts and then pay us less than pennies to clean up the trash.  ...

MD-IT Feedback
Nov 02, 2009

Has anyone ever worked for this company and what are your opinions?  Thanks in advance for feedback.  ...

QA Feedback?
Nov 02, 2009

I got feedback on a report today, CRITICAL FEEDBACK.  The doctor dictating was absolutely horrible, worse than horrible. I could not understand him, tried my hardest and before I uploaded it sent a note to QA asking for a sample of his work, explained that I could NOT UNDERSTAND HIM.  In reviewing the revisions, I don't agree with many of them.  I still don't hear what the QA inserted.  I dont' agree with it and I'm angry that it was returned to me with C ...

Does Anyone Have Any Feedback On DSG?
Nov 03, 2009

I would appreciate any input at all from MTs or QAs before I go through the testing process.  Thank you. ...

Feedback
Jan 26, 2011

I'm so happy!  I got my audit, passed with flying colors and got an email from sup saying good work and keep it up!  He also suggested that I submit for a raise since I've been consistent.  I said I didn't know that we could, but apparently we can if we maintain that 98% average consistently for a certain amount of time.  I'm submitting my request as it has been over a year that I have maintained this.  Wow! learn something new every day with the Q!& ...

EMR Feedback
Sep 13, 2011

Hello, I am a service owner slowly losing my accounts to EMR.  I am interested in partnering with an EMR company who uses a transcription service, but can't seem to get my foot in the door.  Can anyone here tell me if they work for a service that has partnered with an EMR provider?  If so, the name of the EMR software firm?   Thanks and good luck!   Louise ...

TTS LLC FEEDBACK
Feb 06, 2012

Could anyone please give me some feedback on TTS LLC - in New Hampshire.   Just need any kind of feedback - before I start working there.  ...

Feedback TTD
May 31, 2012

Anybody know how long it takes to get feedback and released from QA with TTD?  Please do not respond if you only wish to be hateful.  I am interested in people who are working for them right now and are happy...Yes, there are people like that out there.  Thanks- ...

Looking For Feedback; TTS
Oct 03, 2012

Any admin team people out there that work for TTS?  Looking for feedback; the good, the bad, and the ugly! ...

Feedback On TTS
Oct 11, 2012

Anyone know anything about the company TTS? Good or bad feedback welcome! ...

MME Feedback
Jan 04, 2013

I started with MModal a month or so ago and I am noticing that MME feedback is not consistent.  One will cross out dictation in the document that another will leave (like service or surgeon or primary doc). Also,  "myself/himself/herself" should not be changed?   I have to admit that one was a shock.  It is just soooooo wrong.  ...

TTS MTs Only, Need Feedback...sm
Feb 04, 2013

If you are working on the account from the tiniest state in New England, how do you like it?  Dictators, work types, etc.  I have been offered it as my secondary.  It seems to have a ton of account specifics, but that's not always the best indication.  Please let me know what you think.  All others, please bypass this post if your comments don't pertain to my question.  Thanks.    ...

RE: QA Feedback
Sep 09, 2014

Cannot get QA feedback to show entire report.  I can only see blocks that are blank.  Anyone else having issues.  I swear it's always something with this company. ...