A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

FIESA feedback good for a change - new but old

Posted: Dec 28, 2012

Starting off good today so far!!  Had 100% accuracy on my FIESA post audit - They haven't been doing much auditing but so far so good.  Going to go into today with a good attitude - Was amazed at all the work I had yesterday.  Really thought I would be sweating it but not so bad

Good job! sm - anonMe

[ In Reply To ..]
Are you new to Nuance? I noticed not much post auditing the last 2 weeks.

good job - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
Going on a year so not so new anymore.

FIESA?? - Worn out

[ In Reply To ..]
What in the heck is FIESA? I just got an e-mail stating "per your request" and giving me a password and sign on but I have not idea what this is or how to access it. Nice communication. Funny no one has told me anything about it yet. The only clues I have on this are from this board. Thanks for the info. Can anyone tell me how to access this?

Thanks in advance.

Worn out

Similar Messages:

New To Nuance...FIESA Feedback
Jan 09, 2015

Okay so I just started and I have some reports arleady on FIESA.  Some of them are due to errors that I didn't know about because, after a myriad of requests, my TSM never sent me my account specifics.  I wrote that in the feedback section. I know while in training this is no big deal, but right now my accuracy shows at around 98%.  I pride myself on my work, and these weren't my fault.  I tried clicking on the "reversal request" section but nothing happened. Have ...

FIESA Change
Sep 30, 2014

I think it is strange because it went from daily dings from FIESA the last few weeks have been completely silent.  They went from auditing so many reports to auditing maybe 2.  Today however I all of a sudden got 3 post audits all done at the same time and of course got picked apart as usual.  i was told by my TL that it had to do with FIESA changes but no way will it better us.  What have they ever done that has benefited us in the long run.  They are only out for their ...

Transcend - Any Good Feedback?
Feb 04, 2011

Just wondering if anyone who works for Transcend currently has any good things to say about them.  I've seen all the bad posts on the board, so just wondering if there is any good to be said or anyone who works for them who is happy to work there.  I know they have the $900/pay period instead of production limit and editing work.  I was interviewed by them and I would be getting more pay per line for both typing and editing and compared to my current situation of having no wo ...

Would Like Some Feedback Good Or Bad On Transform
Nov 28, 2011

Would like some feedback good or bad on Transform.  Thinking of applying with them for supplemental income.  I heard they hire as an IC.  ...

Feedback On Softscript - Good Or Bad?
Jun 06, 2014

How is working for Softscript straight transcription?  Are dictators difficult so it is hard to get good line count?  Possibly going to interview for PT.  Any feedback would be appreciated. ...

MLS Who Give Good Feedback
Apr 01, 2015

It's clear from reading these posts that there are some people who are deliriously happy at Nuance, unless of course they are posting on its behalf to do damage control.  My question is, those of you who are the happy ones, why?  Do you do straight transcripion, editing, or both?  Do you find that you are rarely OOW?  Do you find that you are not dinged on a regular basis for errors that you must challange after the fact?  Oh, and one last thing, if you are deliriou ...

Considering Employment With Oracle Any Feedback Good, Bad, Work(ed) For Them
Oct 07, 2010

I am considering this company and am wondering if anyone currently works for them or has worked for them (no speculations) and can give me some "been there, am there" experience, good or bad?? ...

Is There Any Good Recent Feedback From Silent Type?
Nov 30, 2013

Is there any good recent feedback from Silent Type?  I checked the archives and it"s not great (actually pretty pitiful). Does anyone have any positive info? Thank you in advance! ...

Good One Fiesa!
Jul 28, 2013

I just got a 91% score on an otherwise perfect report (because it was a short one) for putting "tonsillectomy" instead of "a tonsillectomy."  Some ask why we stay with these companies.  My reason is that I can retire in less than a year and I don't feel like learning a new job so I can sort of laugh at the craziness.  Still get frustrated though.  Also Nuance is the only company I know of where you can work 20 hours a week and not in the middle of the nigh ...

Superior Global Solutions - Feedback Good, Bad Or Indifferent On This Company?
May 31, 2012

Can anyone give feedback good, bad or indifferent on this company? I need to work where there is work so I can pay my bills.  Thanks in advance for your time.  :) ...

Thank You To IMEDX - Something Good For A Change
Dec 26, 2014

I thought it only fair to post something good about IMEDX after all the whining, I was pleasantly surprised today when I got my mail, I recieved a holiday gift card from Imedxi, which I completely did not expect - so Thanks!!!  No, I'm not management, just a fellow MT who is happy for something positive for a change!! ...

Fiesa Makes Me Paranoid, For A Good Reason.
Oct 10, 2013

There is a doctor who in almost every report has at least one discrepancy and made a really glaring one and I carefully flagged it with my concern (obviously wrong medication).   The QC came back with a "major error" failure to flag.  Well I knew without a doubt I had flagged it and I was later proved correct by my supervisor.  Why would she do that?  Did she think I wouldn't notice?  Then I saw that it was the same QC that oftentimes p ...

One Good Thing About The Change In QA Reversal Timing...
Feb 09, 2015

At least now the QA % will be known before the week we are working. That way, we can better guess how much money we are capable of making that particular week, instead of working hard for a good line count and then having the rug pulled out from under you on Friday afternoon... Silver lining, anyone? ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

2014 - Not A Good Year For This MT â But I Found A Good Fit (finally)
Jan 12, 2015

Rarely do I start discussion on mtstars - however, 2014 was a particularly challenging year for myself - an experienced MT/Editor (15+ years). However, I realize that many other MTs may be in the same position, i.e., having many years devoted to working at the Big MTSOs including âthe M,â and âthe Nâ and (now to be included) âthe Tâ following close behind in total numbers of MT/Editors on staff. (Hint: Sure most of you know the M, the N and the T - and the names have been int ...

All Type QA - Good Money?? Good Company???
May 24, 2011

I have expierence with QA, although have never been paid production for it. I do enjoy QA more. Does anyone have expierence at All Type in QA? Are they reliable?? Do they pay well? I currently make about 32000/year and need more. Would this be doable? TIA!! ...

IMEDX Takeover...I Don't Have A Good Feeling About This. Does Anyone Have A Good Sm
Jul 07, 2012

experience with this company.  Sounds like they suck up our accounts and then pay us less than pennies to clean up the trash.  ...

MD-IT Feedback
Nov 02, 2009

Has anyone ever worked for this company and what are your opinions?  Thanks in advance for feedback.  ...

QA Feedback?
Nov 02, 2009

I got feedback on a report today, CRITICAL FEEDBACK.  The doctor dictating was absolutely horrible, worse than horrible. I could not understand him, tried my hardest and before I uploaded it sent a note to QA asking for a sample of his work, explained that I could NOT UNDERSTAND HIM.  In reviewing the revisions, I don't agree with many of them.  I still don't hear what the QA inserted.  I dont' agree with it and I'm angry that it was returned to me with C ...

Does Anyone Have Any Feedback On DSG?
Nov 03, 2009

I would appreciate any input at all from MTs or QAs before I go through the testing process.  Thank you. ...

Feedback
Jan 26, 2011

I'm so happy!  I got my audit, passed with flying colors and got an email from sup saying good work and keep it up!  He also suggested that I submit for a raise since I've been consistent.  I said I didn't know that we could, but apparently we can if we maintain that 98% average consistently for a certain amount of time.  I'm submitting my request as it has been over a year that I have maintained this.  Wow! learn something new every day with the Q!& ...

EMR Feedback
Sep 13, 2011

Hello, I am a service owner slowly losing my accounts to EMR.  I am interested in partnering with an EMR company who uses a transcription service, but can't seem to get my foot in the door.  Can anyone here tell me if they work for a service that has partnered with an EMR provider?  If so, the name of the EMR software firm?   Thanks and good luck!   Louise ...

TTS LLC FEEDBACK
Feb 06, 2012

Could anyone please give me some feedback on TTS LLC - in New Hampshire.   Just need any kind of feedback - before I start working there.  ...

Feedback TTD
May 31, 2012

Anybody know how long it takes to get feedback and released from QA with TTD?  Please do not respond if you only wish to be hateful.  I am interested in people who are working for them right now and are happy...Yes, there are people like that out there.  Thanks- ...

Looking For Feedback; TTS
Oct 03, 2012

Any admin team people out there that work for TTS?  Looking for feedback; the good, the bad, and the ugly! ...

Feedback On TTS
Oct 11, 2012

Anyone know anything about the company TTS? Good or bad feedback welcome! ...

MME Feedback
Jan 04, 2013

I started with MModal a month or so ago and I am noticing that MME feedback is not consistent.  One will cross out dictation in the document that another will leave (like service or surgeon or primary doc). Also,  "myself/himself/herself" should not be changed?   I have to admit that one was a shock.  It is just soooooo wrong.  ...

TTS MTs Only, Need Feedback...sm
Feb 04, 2013

If you are working on the account from the tiniest state in New England, how do you like it?  Dictators, work types, etc.  I have been offered it as my secondary.  It seems to have a ton of account specifics, but that's not always the best indication.  Please let me know what you think.  All others, please bypass this post if your comments don't pertain to my question.  Thanks.    ...

RE: QA Feedback
Sep 09, 2014

Cannot get QA feedback to show entire report.  I can only see blocks that are blank.  Anyone else having issues.  I swear it's always something with this company. ...

Can I Get Some Feedback On Transolutions?
Nov 05, 2009

Does anyone work for Transolutions or have any feedback to offer?  Thanks ahead of time. ...