A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anyone know if there is someone to give feedback on FTR - Overworked/underpaid

Posted: Apr 13, 2010

I would like to give my feedback, a lot of hype for a BIG let down.  Swapboard a BUST.  OLD report lookup, andother BUST.  They need a HUGE anonymous suggestion box.

overworked and underpaid - red

[ In Reply To ..]
I was told today I am leaving too many blanks.

So how much time am I suppose to look up previous reports. I went that route last pay and have made less than minimum wage.

Second. swapboard >>> What happened to just calling off sick we all deserve time off. Get this my swapboard since it is swing shift.. I cannot swap so what good is it for anyone.

Old report look up what a joke, before upgrade it was fast and simple now it freezes up after checking 3 reports.

Similar Messages:

Should I Give Up 1 Job? Need Feedback. Sm
Dec 13, 2009

I work part time for 2 companies.  One company usually has plenty of work.  I love the work and the people and they are very flexible.  I can usually get full time lines.  The other company usually has no work and I really despise the work and the QA.  I'm tired of the constant frantic emails stating how there is so much work only to go on and find there are less then 10 jobs.  This company now wants us to be employees.  I don't want to be t ...

And When You Give Feedback
Jan 17, 2014

not be so darned condescending..If I forgot something that was in the CP, it is simply because I have a zillion accounts and I just missed it..99.9% of the time I don't...Would just rather have you say, hey you missed so and so in the CP, don't quote the CP and then lecture me..Seriously I do this for a living. I am not perfect but I darn sure try... ...

Give Me Some Feedback On ATSI
May 20, 2010

Can anybody give me some feedback on ATSI-- good or bad.  Thanks. ...

MLS Who Give Good Feedback
Apr 01, 2015

It's clear from reading these posts that there are some people who are deliriously happy at Nuance, unless of course they are posting on its behalf to do damage control.  My question is, those of you who are the happy ones, why?  Do you do straight transcripion, editing, or both?  Do you find that you are rarely OOW?  Do you find that you are not dinged on a regular basis for errors that you must challange after the fact?  Oh, and one last thing, if you are deliriou ...

MD-IT Feedback
Nov 02, 2009

Has anyone ever worked for this company and what are your opinions?  Thanks in advance for feedback.  ...

QA Feedback?
Nov 02, 2009

I got feedback on a report today, CRITICAL FEEDBACK.  The doctor dictating was absolutely horrible, worse than horrible. I could not understand him, tried my hardest and before I uploaded it sent a note to QA asking for a sample of his work, explained that I could NOT UNDERSTAND HIM.  In reviewing the revisions, I don't agree with many of them.  I still don't hear what the QA inserted.  I dont' agree with it and I'm angry that it was returned to me with C ...

Does Anyone Have Any Feedback On DSG?
Nov 03, 2009

I would appreciate any input at all from MTs or QAs before I go through the testing process.  Thank you. ...

Feedback
Jan 26, 2011

I'm so happy!  I got my audit, passed with flying colors and got an email from sup saying good work and keep it up!  He also suggested that I submit for a raise since I've been consistent.  I said I didn't know that we could, but apparently we can if we maintain that 98% average consistently for a certain amount of time.  I'm submitting my request as it has been over a year that I have maintained this.  Wow! learn something new every day with the Q!& ...

EMR Feedback
Sep 13, 2011

Hello, I am a service owner slowly losing my accounts to EMR.  I am interested in partnering with an EMR company who uses a transcription service, but can't seem to get my foot in the door.  Can anyone here tell me if they work for a service that has partnered with an EMR provider?  If so, the name of the EMR software firm?   Thanks and good luck!   Louise ...

TTS LLC FEEDBACK
Feb 06, 2012

Could anyone please give me some feedback on TTS LLC - in New Hampshire.   Just need any kind of feedback - before I start working there.  ...

Feedback TTD
May 31, 2012

Anybody know how long it takes to get feedback and released from QA with TTD?  Please do not respond if you only wish to be hateful.  I am interested in people who are working for them right now and are happy...Yes, there are people like that out there.  Thanks- ...

Looking For Feedback; TTS
Oct 03, 2012

Any admin team people out there that work for TTS?  Looking for feedback; the good, the bad, and the ugly! ...

Feedback On TTS
Oct 11, 2012

Anyone know anything about the company TTS? Good or bad feedback welcome! ...

MME Feedback
Jan 04, 2013

I started with MModal a month or so ago and I am noticing that MME feedback is not consistent.  One will cross out dictation in the document that another will leave (like service or surgeon or primary doc). Also,  "myself/himself/herself" should not be changed?   I have to admit that one was a shock.  It is just soooooo wrong.  ...

TTS MTs Only, Need Feedback...sm
Feb 04, 2013

If you are working on the account from the tiniest state in New England, how do you like it?  Dictators, work types, etc.  I have been offered it as my secondary.  It seems to have a ton of account specifics, but that's not always the best indication.  Please let me know what you think.  All others, please bypass this post if your comments don't pertain to my question.  Thanks.    ...

RE: QA Feedback
Sep 09, 2014

Cannot get QA feedback to show entire report.  I can only see blocks that are blank.  Anyone else having issues.  I swear it's always something with this company. ...

Can I Get Some Feedback On Transolutions?
Nov 05, 2009

Does anyone work for Transolutions or have any feedback to offer?  Thanks ahead of time. ...

K&R Anybody Working For Them Please Feedback
Nov 15, 2009

i know they use pscribe.  seem like very nice ladies.  how is pscribe, work flow, steady work?  looking for way more than 1000 lines per day.  thanks for sharing your experience if you work for them. ...

M-Modal Feedback
Dec 16, 2009

Would appreciate feedback from anyone using M-Modal, especially Webmedx Enterprise MTs. Dreading the conversion and wondering if my fears are well founded. I'm pretty fast straight typing but rarely get more than 50 lines more an hour with current VR. Seems all it takes is just one lousy report to negate the lines made on the decent reports. Afraid it's just going to be worse with M-Modal and the whole drop-down heading thing. Anyone have any encouragement to offer? ...

HELP Need Feedback From MMEs
Jan 21, 2010

I would like to know how much of your day is spent full listening to either ILP or MTs placed on 100%.  If it is 75% or more how do you survive? Do you have any tips on how to get through them faster? I must be doing something wrong.  Thanks. ...

Question! How Many MTs Are Getting QA/MME Feedback?
Feb 13, 2010

I seem to be getting checked by MME/QA every fourth day for the last week.  What does that mean?  Will it always be like?  I thought it would be once a month. ...

Feedback About InScribe Out Of KY
Jun 30, 2010

Does anyone have any feedback about InScribe out of KY, either good or bad?  I've heard both.... Thanks in advance!! =) ...

Critical Feedback
Mar 31, 2010

I have very rarely ever gotten critical feedback and today I have gotten like 7-8 reports returned to me.   I find it so hard to believe that I am all of a sudden I am getting all this critical feedback.  :( ...

DSG...feedback, Experience?
Apr 03, 2010

couldnt find anything on this company, either active or in the archives, any comments from current/former employees on the usual questions, steady work flow, sound quality, QA feedback, etc??? ...

THANKS For All The Feedback On Transcend
Apr 08, 2010

NM ...

Looking For Some Feedback On QA Rates
Apr 20, 2010

I am an IC in northeast Ohio. Anyone know what the going rate is for QA editors in this part of the country?  Does the price vary from state to state that much?  I am in the midst of negotiating my MT contract with a client and want to document the cost of a QA Editor (which I provide myself for free, now).  Thanks for your help! ...

Feedback, Audits, Etc
May 28, 2010

With all the recent ridiculous corrections everyone's been getting, it might be a good idea to keep a record of the name of MME/QA who reviewed the reports.  If an MME/QA is consistently abusing you/us, at least you will know who to complain about to your CCM about.  ...

More Feedback On Encompass?
Jun 02, 2010

Any more feedback about Encompass?  I am considering it and would like to hear from anyone else who has been there more than 3 or 4 months.  ...

Feedback About Chartnet?
Aug 11, 2010

Can someone give me some feedback about chartnet?  Pros, cons, etc?  Thanks! ...

Helpful QA Feedback
Sep 14, 2010

Have a hospital where you are to phonetically spell name if not given (it wasn't except to call him "Steven")  QA so kindly sent me QA feedback and the only thing on there was that apparently Steven was actually spelled "Stephun."  Is that ACTUALLY going to be of any help in the future?  QA wonders why we have an attitude?  DON'T WASTE ANY MORE OF MY TIME THAN IS ALREADY BEING WASTED.  ...