A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone have post audits that is longer than 75 or 100 lines? - newbutold

Posted: Mar 10, 2015

I have gone back and looked at my post audits and since this new pay plan has gone into place, they have only 1 time edited a job that was over 100 lines (103 lines) all the rest are between 25 and 50 or so lines which I find quite ironic.  They can say random all they want but this is in no way random.  They pick the smaller reports so that even a 0.25 mistake has the biggest impact on us.  Their games are so so petty for a so called company.  They are clearly only out for themselves and do not care at all about us. 

No, they select the short reports on purpose. - They are NOT RANDOM.

[ In Reply To ..]
Our pay can be cut more substantially that way. They are too chicken____ to come out and call this new plan a pay cut, and they think we're too stupid to figure it out. They are the ones who are obtuse. They have no freaking idea just how intelligent we are. We see right through them. I would hate to be them on Judgment Day.

The week before last, I did --sm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
That week they edited over 400 lines of mine, versus normally doing under 100 for a week total, that was in the range of 5% lines audited, 2 of the reports were definitely over 100 lines. Last week, I was back down to under 100 lines audited. What I found in the difference of the 2 weeks is that they will still get me, whether it is long or short reports.

They have never done a long report on me - newbutold

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been dinged for was/were, colon/comma, no "the", I have requested reversal for all and been denied. All are short reports so instead of 99 or over it lowers it to 97 to 98. They are so pathetic

Just had a 216-line report post-audited - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Long-winded surgeon... Thankfully I'm used to him and got 100% on my audit.

Similar Messages:

Lines -  It Takes Me Hours Longer To Get What I Used To Get
Nov 08, 2012

Is anyone else having trouble achieving their daily goal since all the work has been pooled together here at Nuance?  It takes me hours longer to get what I used to get. ...

I Thought I Saw A Post On Here Recently About MQ No Longer Using Their Own Computers.
Sep 27, 2011

Now I can't find it.  Can anyone help me here?  I wonder what I have to look forward to. ...

These Post Audits Are Getting Ridiculous
Jul 03, 2013

I've had 20 audits in 3 days now, all 99% or higher score with 1 critical error that was really a questionable typo I haven't had time to pull to see if I agree with....think of the money they'd save not QA'ing us to death here.  I've been with the company for years, never failed audits and this is getting almost abusive by them to waste my time sending me this crap which I then have to spend my time, on my own cost, to research and challenge their mistakes in the a ...

Onshore Post Audits??/
Nov 10, 2013

Anybody getting these now??  Instead of just explaining my error or what they believe is an error - I am getting a 4 paragraph explanation for each one.  I certainly don't mind criticism but I feel like I am being talked to like a 2 year old who has done something wrong.  It is amazing to me how they hear something completely different than what I heard and I am told I should have left a blank if I felt there was a problem.  Do they not realize that if I felt there WAS a ...

Has Anyone Else Been Getting 10 Times More Post Audits Than Usual??
Nov 30, 2012

I am getting audited 5 jobs a day at least.  This is FAR FAR more than ever before. I used to get maybe 1 or 2 a week. I am also noticing much higher dings on these audits.  In the same report I got an error for not ADDING an and that was not dictated and then got dinged for ADDING an and that had been dictated.  Is this verbatim OR NOT!!! Anyway, it just seems that there is a A LOT more QA auditing happening than usual.  Just me??? ...

Post Audits On Primary And Secondary....
Mar 14, 2013

I know 2 other MTs who have noticed the same thing.  We have not had a single post audit on our primary accounts but let us do 5 reports on our secondaries and we'll get audited on it.  We presume they do that trying to "get you" to keep you from getting the bonus for QA.  For example I worked on my secondary Monday - first time in 2 weeks, did 3 reports and 1 got post audited on 1.   ...

Reversals On Post Audits Are Virtually Impossible?
Aug 08, 2012

So from new info I just got, post audit scores are virtually impossible to reverse.  So apparently the people in that deptartment, QA or QC - whicever it is, must be Goddesses as that would imply they never make mistakes.  Our bonuses hinge entirely on these particular audits and they are WRITTEN IN STONE.  I find this kind of outrageous.   There is no human being who is perfect, so I have to assume that Nuance has hired this crew from Mt Olympus (I suppose they m ...

What Happened To The Post About Lines Done In A Day?
Feb 19, 2010

These post disappear for what reason?  What happened to the post about someone asking about what lines you can get done in a day?  It seemed innocent to me - did it get ugly.  I hate all this random deleting. ...

Look What The Q Has Brought Us To, Re Post Stealing Lines.
Dec 07, 2011

x ...

Have Seen Ppl Post They Work 14 Hrs A Day To Make 8 Hrs Lines. How Do They Get Around Webclock?
Feb 13, 2014

nm ...

Escription - 250 Line Count Minimum - Median Lines Or Average Lines?
Dec 20, 2014

Does anybody know which column companies look at to decide if you are meeting the minimum 250 requirement in Escription? When I look at the metrics there are 2 columns...median lines per hour and average lines per hour. ...

Is It True That FOCUS, Only Counts Half Of Your Lines When Calculating VR Lines?
Jan 30, 2012

if you make 4 cents per line at 1000 lines a day, they really calculate it at 500 lines per day x 4 cents, making it really 2 cents per line for the full 1000.   I heard this, and I am really interested in knowing if it is true. ...

Told Nuance Was Overcharging For Lines, Now Lines Drastically Reduced
May 02, 2012

My main account was a good one, and the lines were very good, mostly ER work. I have been on this account for over a year and a half now. We recently received an e-mail stating that Nuance had discovered that the line count was charging incorrectly, as instituted by them, and they had been crediting us with MORE lines than we were actually doing and overcharging the client. Now get this, they informed us that they would not make US pay it back, for their mistake, but that our new lines would re ...

TransTech Lines - Required Hours But Are Short Lines?
Jun 10, 2011

What do you do when you have the required hours but are short lines? I got an email that I need to "make plans to have my shortage made up." The only problem is that I'm up to date with my hours for the pay period so far. The other problem is that I have plans Saturday night and Sunday (both being my scheduled time off) that don't include TransTech. It's getting harder and harder to defend this company when they can't hold up their end of the agreement and continually ...

Anyone Receive A Reply From The Transcription Doctors Job Post On Their Post For Editscript MTs?
Mar 24, 2010

nm ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average During The Day/week?
Jan 19, 2011

Just wondering if the TT MTs would like share ... how many lines do you average during the day/week?  I'm doing about 9,000 to 10,000 a week and wonder if I should be pushing myself more.  How much of your count is VR?  I do probably 15% traditional and 85% VR but that, of course, varies week to week.   ...

Custom Lines Versus Standard Lines
Jan 08, 2013

Which do you use - custom lines - 65 character lines with spaces or standard lines - seems like so much more for standard lines????   Cathy ...

Orthopedic Surgery, Is It Perineal Post Or Peroneal Post? NM
Feb 10, 2012

xx ...

RE: New Post Replies, Do They All Go To The Bottom Of The Original Post?
Jan 23, 2010

I don't remember that yet when I post lately it goes all the way to the bottom rather than immediately after the original post.  Perhaps I just never noticed it before.  Oh well... ...

Are MS Word Lines The Same As Medquist Lines?
Jan 18, 2011

I am having a discrepancy issue with lines....wondered if MS Word and Medquist use a different number of characters per line.  Thanks.... ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average Per Day
Jul 13, 2011

How many lines do you average per day - VR and traditional?  I know it's been VERY slow lately, but when things are going well, how many lines do you normally get? I'm trying to figure out where the average numbers are.  For me, I do about 350 trad and about 1400 VR in 8 hours. Well, my timesheet says 8 hours, but my clock says that number MAY(!) be a little higher.  Again, these are numbers I pull when things are going well and I'm not waiting for work to download. I'v ...

No Longer With MM
Jun 27, 2015

I am so thankful that I am no longer with MM.  I quit in May and it is the best decision I have made in a very long time.   I got so tired of the unreasonable hours, the constant changing of hours/days.  I got tired of the threats about quality (which is definitely unrealistic), then you get the threats about not having enough lines.  I don't have to tell all of you what  a terrible journey it is with MM.  It is the kiss of death and it will never be any b ...

I Can't Wait Any Longer!!!
Apr 19, 2010

Okay! I've had enough.  I was going to hang in longer but I am now being Aggressive and sending my resume out!  I won't be doing MT work anymore -- that's for sure!  Perhaps working at the local community college if not for the government.  At this point, I don't really care what I do because anything is better than this!  WooHoo!  It's a AHAA movement for me.  It won't be long now.  Best of luck to those who chose to stay wit ...

Are We No Longer Getting Break Pay?
Aug 17, 2012

I noticed today that the break pay section of the timesheet was gone today and when I clocked off a minute ago after working for 7 hours that in the "break" box, it said 0.00, when usually it would be 0.33.  Anyone know?  I know it's not a lot of money, but I usually get about 3 hours per pay period and about $30.  I would hate to lose that, cause every dollar counts. ...

How Much Longer Will This Continue?
Jan 25, 2013

I'm told the low volumes are due to the time of the year. I just don't remember this happening in past years. My time sheet has 10-15 entries by the time of the day - this is nuts. Can't take no pay, can't use up all my PTO in a week. Seriously, what are we supposed to do? ...

I Cannot Do This Any Longer, Having Points Taken Off Because
Mar 06, 2014

of leaving out the word "a", this is ridiculous. Whenever I think about quitting I feel happy; whenever I think about working I feel sad, micromanaged. Life is TOO short. Just my short rant. ...

I Am No Longer A MT- Tomorrow Will
Sep 30, 2014

my new life of not dealing with trying to produce a medical report for a MTSO to look good and make profit.  How things have changed in the medical world and it is getting ulgier by the day.  The demands put on MTs are totally unreasonable.  I am walking away because of retirement and I am thankful I can.  I honestly do not know if I could survive under the stress of trying to produce perfection for such minimal pay and know that a MTSO is making as much as me for each line I ...

Question On Post Vs Status Post
Oct 22, 2009

Sometimes I'm not sure what to do when they say "post" ... something. I know if it is postauricular (for example), it is attached ... but how about post aneurysmal surgery?  It does not seem like it would be attached.  - Is it proper to leave it stand-alone or should I change it to status post ... or actually attach it? Thanks in advance!!  ...

I Think I'll Stay In Transcription For A Bit Longer
May 03, 2010

I seriously considered bagging transcription.  But as my child comes in and gives me hugs and my teenage daughter asks what I think of something, I am glad I am available even though the money is not happening. ...

Finally, No Longer An MT! Yippy
Jul 29, 2011

I have been looking for a job in the medical field in my city for nearly a year because I am soooooo tired of being an MT.  Finally, I got a new job today!  I am so fortunate as I live in a smaller town and there aren't many health care related jobs here.  In two weeks I will start my new job as a claims examiner I have experience doing this years ago).  Yippy!  M-F 8-5, health insurance is free for employees, paid holidays, paid vacation, and steady work!  To ...