A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Look what the Q has brought us to, re post stealing lines. - Next will hear of MT eating her own young. nm

Posted: Dec 07, 2011

x

Um, was I not supposed to do that? - Qer too long ;) nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Burp - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

NO. (ramming finger down Qer's throat in hopes she - will barf up her young.) nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thanks, it worked..What came over me? - ;) nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx
But, my dog's looking pretty - yummy right now nm
[ In Reply To ..]
xx
Eww, like eating big hair ball. What has the Q done - to us??? nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Squid ink. Clouds your vision, your senses and - your compassion. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
and brain cells - proof is in the pudding
[ In Reply To ..]
x
MQ Motto: - It is Every MT for Her/HimSelf!
[ In Reply To ..]
There is no scheduled shift anymore. We have to fight for the crumbs thrown our way, like wolves. Ahhhoooooooooo!!
Does this mean we have to pee on the jobs to mark them - as ours? nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Yes. - Might as well.
[ In Reply To ..]
You aren't allowed a bathroom break anymore, either.
and make no $ for pee time - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Well THAT was a given! - Your Time Has No Value
[ In Reply To ..]
They will do a UDS on our pee to see if they have grounds for termination...

Similar Messages:

What Happened To The Post About Lines Done In A Day?
Feb 19, 2010

These post disappear for what reason?  What happened to the post about someone asking about what lines you can get done in a day?  It seemed innocent to me - did it get ugly.  I hate all this random deleting. ...

Anyone Have Post Audits That Is Longer Than 75 Or 100 Lines?
Mar 10, 2015

I have gone back and looked at my post audits and since this new pay plan has gone into place, they have only 1 time edited a job that was over 100 lines (103 lines) all the rest are between 25 and 50 or so lines which I find quite ironic.  They can say random all they want but this is in no way random.  They pick the smaller reports so that even a 0.25 mistake has the biggest impact on us.  Their games are so so petty for a so called company.  They are clearly only out for t ...

Have Seen Ppl Post They Work 14 Hrs A Day To Make 8 Hrs Lines. How Do They Get Around Webclock?
Feb 13, 2014

nm ...

MQ Stealing
Nov 10, 2009

In response to SM YOU NEED THE REALITY CHECK.  Just because someone/a person, a company is doing something it does not make it right.  If you have children in public school and one day you were told you don't make 100K a year so your children are only going to be taught based on the amount you (if you work at MQ) make at MQ and the rest of the day they are going to be left to their own devices, would you be so "FLIP/SMART MOUTH" about it?  Well, that's a way to cut costs ...

Pay A Living Wage, Stop Stealing From Us, Keep Good Employees.
Feb 20, 2015

There are all kinds of articles out there as of this morning in relation to Walmart's announcement that they are increasing their employees' wages. Wake up, Nuance, and stop being so greedy! Do you really think you can take it with you? ...

Ex-WMX And Others Brought Out By Nuance
Mar 22, 2012

I was wondering did you all get to keep the same team leads, regions, and accounts? Also, what about QA people? If you are QA, do you have to test to be QA at Nuance even if you were/are already QA at your old company? What about trainers and recruiters, did they keep their jobs once bought out? Did you have the same supervisors? Just curious as to what to expect, never been through a buyout before. Thanks in advance for any and all answers! ...

Patient Brought To The Operation Room And ??
Aug 18, 2011

The following sentence was dictated: "Patient brought to the operating room and __ placed supine on the operating table." The __ word sounds like it starts with "sw", but I'm not able to make it out. It makes since for the word to be "was" because it fits the sentence, but I'm not sure. Any ideas?? Thanks! ...

Outsourced Call Center Work Being Brought Back To The US
Aug 18, 2010

Its about time!!!  Hopefully some MT will follow suit? http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/top-stocks/default.aspx?feat=1794247&GT1=33002 ...

Escription - 250 Line Count Minimum - Median Lines Or Average Lines?
Dec 20, 2014

Does anybody know which column companies look at to decide if you are meeting the minimum 250 requirement in Escription? When I look at the metrics there are 2 columns...median lines per hour and average lines per hour. ...

Is It True That FOCUS, Only Counts Half Of Your Lines When Calculating VR Lines?
Jan 30, 2012

if you make 4 cents per line at 1000 lines a day, they really calculate it at 500 lines per day x 4 cents, making it really 2 cents per line for the full 1000.   I heard this, and I am really interested in knowing if it is true. ...

Told Nuance Was Overcharging For Lines, Now Lines Drastically Reduced
May 02, 2012

My main account was a good one, and the lines were very good, mostly ER work. I have been on this account for over a year and a half now. We recently received an e-mail stating that Nuance had discovered that the line count was charging incorrectly, as instituted by them, and they had been crediting us with MORE lines than we were actually doing and overcharging the client. Now get this, they informed us that they would not make US pay it back, for their mistake, but that our new lines would re ...

TransTech Lines - Required Hours But Are Short Lines?
Jun 10, 2011

What do you do when you have the required hours but are short lines? I got an email that I need to "make plans to have my shortage made up." The only problem is that I'm up to date with my hours for the pay period so far. The other problem is that I have plans Saturday night and Sunday (both being my scheduled time off) that don't include TransTech. It's getting harder and harder to defend this company when they can't hold up their end of the agreement and continually ...

Anyone Receive A Reply From The Transcription Doctors Job Post On Their Post For Editscript MTs?
Mar 24, 2010

nm ...

Microfracture S/l "alls" Were Then Brought Sm
Jul 03, 2013

The trochlear lesion is débrided with the suction shaver and then the curette is brought in to take off the calcified layer adjacent to the bones to prepare it for microfracture chondroplasty. The microfracture s/l alts/alls were then brought in and microfracture was performed.  You can tell this is not my regular doctor and they are going 100 miles a minute because they are used to the regular transcriptionist of 15 years!!  Thanks for any help!     ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average During The Day/week?
Jan 19, 2011

Just wondering if the TT MTs would like share ... how many lines do you average during the day/week?  I'm doing about 9,000 to 10,000 a week and wonder if I should be pushing myself more.  How much of your count is VR?  I do probably 15% traditional and 85% VR but that, of course, varies week to week.   ...

Custom Lines Versus Standard Lines
Jan 08, 2013

Which do you use - custom lines - 65 character lines with spaces or standard lines - seems like so much more for standard lines????   Cathy ...

Orthopedic Surgery, Is It Perineal Post Or Peroneal Post? NM
Feb 10, 2012

xx ...

RE: New Post Replies, Do They All Go To The Bottom Of The Original Post?
Jan 23, 2010

I don't remember that yet when I post lately it goes all the way to the bottom rather than immediately after the original post.  Perhaps I just never noticed it before.  Oh well... ...

Are MS Word Lines The Same As Medquist Lines?
Jan 18, 2011

I am having a discrepancy issue with lines....wondered if MS Word and Medquist use a different number of characters per line.  Thanks.... ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average Per Day
Jul 13, 2011

How many lines do you average per day - VR and traditional?  I know it's been VERY slow lately, but when things are going well, how many lines do you normally get? I'm trying to figure out where the average numbers are.  For me, I do about 350 trad and about 1400 VR in 8 hours. Well, my timesheet says 8 hours, but my clock says that number MAY(!) be a little higher.  Again, these are numbers I pull when things are going well and I'm not waiting for work to download. I'v ...

Question On Post Vs Status Post
Oct 22, 2009

Sometimes I'm not sure what to do when they say "post" ... something. I know if it is postauricular (for example), it is attached ... but how about post aneurysmal surgery?  It does not seem like it would be attached.  - Is it proper to leave it stand-alone or should I change it to status post ... or actually attach it? Thanks in advance!!  ...

"Brought In IM" ??
Jun 18, 2013

This is a patient brought into the er "IM" Forgive the dication errors but typed what he spoke...  "male brought in IM as a which the patient apparently has had some decreased level of consciousness. Any ideas?  Are there people who need to be subdued with an IM injection?    ...

Postdischarge, Post-discharge, Or Post Discharge?
Nov 14, 2011

Which one do you guys use?  I find it all 3 ways on the net, with no clear indication as to what's correct.  Thx.   ...

Post Audit And Now A Post Audit M Report!!
Jan 19, 2015

Has anybody gotten the above email stating now there are 2 post audit reports that we have to pull?  The regular one and now a post audit m report???  What is this for???  This gets crazier every day ...

About How Many Lines?
Dec 10, 2010

Can anybody that types radiology tell me how on average about how many lines they do an hour or a day?  I am being switched to by the line and have always been paid by the report.  Thanks.  ...

TT Lines?
Feb 11, 2011

Does anyone else struggle to get 2000 lines a day with TransTech?  I've been at TT for about 4-1/2 years, but I'm having a hard time getting over 2000 lines a day.  If you get more than 2000 a day in your 8 hours, can you share your tips?   ...

VBC Lines
Mar 19, 2011

Seems like with the industry pretty much switching to VBC lines, we should get a higher line rate.  Like that is going to happen.  Thoughts? ...

150 Lines Per Hr Or ASR 350?
Sep 09, 2011

so I get my offer from MedQuist today after they acquired AllType.  In order to qualify for benefits, I have to type 150 lines per hr or do voice recognition editing at 350 per hr.  I don't know if I can do this.  On a good account, no problem.  But ASR on accounts I have been doing are ridiculous, so many random errors, no way you can skim through them.  Any body out there that consistently gets these line counts every week without working more than 39 hrs per week ...

Why Does QA Take Lines Away From You If...
Jan 08, 2012

you send in a report with a blank?  or even if they think you made an error like with comma placement?  They end up taking three lines away if you leave a blank for a doctor's name that you could not understand or verify!  do all places do this, or just some?  I don't think it is ethical, myself.  but just asking.  ...

My First VR Job....how Many Lines?
Mar 29, 2012

The company that hired me as an IC wants to know how many lines I will agree to produce per day.  This will be my first job as doing voice recognition.  I am clueless.  I know how many lines I can transcribe but this is a totally different ballgame, right?  I do not want to over comit.  How would you suggest I handle this question on their forms?  TIA ...