A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone else been getting 10 times more post audits than usual?? - anon

Posted: Nov 30, 2012

I am getting audited 5 jobs a day at least.  This is FAR FAR more than ever before. I used to get maybe 1 or 2 a week.

I am also noticing much higher dings on these audits.  In the same report I got an error for not ADDING an and that was not dictated and then got dinged for ADDING an and that had been dictated.  Is this verbatim OR NOT!!!

Anyway, it just seems that there is a A LOT more QA auditing happening than usual.  Just me???

I have always been audited like crazy - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Now, I have been told it is because I produce a lot, but I think that's baloney. I don't think there is anything random about how they do the audits whatsoever. I have been audited on purpose and know this for a fact. It was a doctor that no one but me understood and there was talk of just giving all his reports to me. Luckily, my supervisor at the time did not allow it. So, you see, they have the ability to look at any darn thing they want and we can't stop them from auditing anything they desire on any given day. Whatever. I'm hoping to get out of this profession I used to love anyway.

That Alt+S should NOT be automatic, deliberate sabotage - anonme

[ In Reply To ..]
Sometimes I forget it is even there and I got a HUGE deduction for a piece of dictation that stupid thing cut off.

This is BS and unnecessary and leads to MASSIVE QA errors.

Funny you mention that. I asked a tech person - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Why, what is the point of the Alt-S? He didn't even answer me, seriously, total silence. Whatever.
ALT S in which program?? - Angie
[ In Reply To ..]
Editscript. NM - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
xx

I agree - Lala

[ In Reply To ..]
I completely agree. I don't always remember to turn it off. I'm new to Nuance and just now beginning to realize it's causing some of my errors.

yes! - kris

[ In Reply To ..]
I got 31 this month alone. luckily, mostly 100s and a couple of 99s - but I was previously told my account required MLS to be audited 10x a month. Have no idea why so many now...

Maybe housecleaning? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Perhaps a way to weed out some of us with all of the Accentus people coming in?

Similar Messages:

These Post Audits Are Getting Ridiculous
Jul 03, 2013

I've had 20 audits in 3 days now, all 99% or higher score with 1 critical error that was really a questionable typo I haven't had time to pull to see if I agree with....think of the money they'd save not QA'ing us to death here.  I've been with the company for years, never failed audits and this is getting almost abusive by them to waste my time sending me this crap which I then have to spend my time, on my own cost, to research and challenge their mistakes in the a ...

Onshore Post Audits??/
Nov 10, 2013

Anybody getting these now??  Instead of just explaining my error or what they believe is an error - I am getting a 4 paragraph explanation for each one.  I certainly don't mind criticism but I feel like I am being talked to like a 2 year old who has done something wrong.  It is amazing to me how they hear something completely different than what I heard and I am told I should have left a blank if I felt there was a problem.  Do they not realize that if I felt there WAS a ...

Post Audits On Primary And Secondary....
Mar 14, 2013

I know 2 other MTs who have noticed the same thing.  We have not had a single post audit on our primary accounts but let us do 5 reports on our secondaries and we'll get audited on it.  We presume they do that trying to "get you" to keep you from getting the bonus for QA.  For example I worked on my secondary Monday - first time in 2 weeks, did 3 reports and 1 got post audited on 1.   ...

Anyone Have Post Audits That Is Longer Than 75 Or 100 Lines?
Mar 10, 2015

I have gone back and looked at my post audits and since this new pay plan has gone into place, they have only 1 time edited a job that was over 100 lines (103 lines) all the rest are between 25 and 50 or so lines which I find quite ironic.  They can say random all they want but this is in no way random.  They pick the smaller reports so that even a 0.25 mistake has the biggest impact on us.  Their games are so so petty for a so called company.  They are clearly only out for t ...

Reversals On Post Audits Are Virtually Impossible?
Aug 08, 2012

So from new info I just got, post audit scores are virtually impossible to reverse.  So apparently the people in that deptartment, QA or QC - whicever it is, must be Goddesses as that would imply they never make mistakes.  Our bonuses hinge entirely on these particular audits and they are WRITTEN IN STONE.  I find this kind of outrageous.   There is no human being who is perfect, so I have to assume that Nuance has hired this crew from Mt Olympus (I suppose they m ...

NJA Radiology SA5 As Usual
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Usual Time To Be On QA
Aug 19, 2010

What is the usual amount of time to be on QA with a new company? ...

North Area NJA As Usual
Feb 24, 2010

with CCM requesting folks do schedule changes also as usual these days.  I don't know about you, but when told we can "set our own schedule," I took this to believe we create our own schedule and then work it.  If the Q doesn't have enough work available for us to do, then why do they still give us this option to do?  There's nothing more frustrating to me than signing in to work, not having any, and then being ask to work later.  If I wanted to "work late ...

Is QA Done In India? Usual Editors Are Now Gone. Just
Aug 02, 2010

xx ...

He Is Very Loquacious And Seems A Little Bit More *entered* Than Usual. Thx. Nm
Aug 05, 2011

nm ...

Got My Last Pay Stub. As Usual Made Less
Dec 31, 2011

Will have to look in my file, but I believe I haven't made this little since about 1988? ...

Fluency Get Slower Than Usual For Anybody Else?
Jul 10, 2013

it's been downloading a job for about 5 minutes now.  Rebooted with same results.  Did a speed test and am still downloading everything else fine.  Just Fluency server it seems. ...

What Are The Usual Questions On A Phone Interview? Sm
May 06, 2010

Just curious if someone can tell me the typical questions asked on phone interviews?     ...

DSG People, Is Work Slower Than Usual?
Oct 20, 2011

I can't remember, is this our usual "slow time", or do you think there is another reason we have so little work right now?  This 2-4 hours a day of work is going to suck on the paycheck. ...

Had My Usual Friday Night Lineup- Sm
Oct 25, 2013

With the dictator from hell, 16 PGN in a row, and everybody sitting there waiting for somebody else to do him - the catch this time is that somewhere along the line in the last 2 weeks of getting stuck with these every single night is that I learned to understand him!  So, I sat there taking all those progress notes that nobody else wanted and only had to send 2 of 16 to QA for blanks this time and my percent to QA still stayed under 5.71% and I got 200 easy lines with nobody snatching ...

Usual Line Counts? (regular Typing)
May 27, 2011

What is your usual daily line count?  How many hours is that in?  Not VR, editing, anything funky - just straight typing.  Just curious... Thanks!!! ...

Silent Type MTs Even Sadder Than Usual Today?
Jun 25, 2012

Are any of you ST MTs even sadder than usual today? ...

Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place (as Usual)
Jun 12, 2014

So QA keeps telling me to review the acct specs as I continue to format certain reports incorrectly.  Sigh.  I have looked and there is nothing in the acct specs that states anything about formatting, but yet if I say anything, I will be the "bad guy" so I am just going to keep quiet as much as I hate to.  I would rather be able to talk with them, but I have enough experience with these people to know how it will turn out:( ...

Both Groins And Abdomen Were Prepped And Draped In The Usual Manner From SM
Jan 26, 2010

the midthigh to the s/l "zif-fus" sternum.  ...

This Is My Last Week At M Modal. Will Final Pay Be Direct Deposited As Usual?
Dec 31, 2012

I hope my final pay is direct deposited, b/c I have bills taken out and cannot wait for the paper check to come in the mail. Does anyone know if final pay is also direct deposited? Thanks in advance. ...

Well, I Have Had The Usual Late Night Line Count Crushing Jobs.
Jul 25, 2014

First 3/4, hanging on 150 lph by a thread.  Now the usual late-night line-killer doctor a couple of times and a long train of bad audio.  Just barely able to get over 110 lph.  Oh, and don't forget that 20-minute job during which the doctor had a hard time making up his mind as to what he wanted to say. Performance management here I am.  Got my first nudge today.  Let's see if they will let me be on line count performance management as long as they did quality ...

Anyone Receive A Reply From The Transcription Doctors Job Post On Their Post For Editscript MTs?
Mar 24, 2010

nm ...

Orthopedic Surgery, Is It Perineal Post Or Peroneal Post? NM
Feb 10, 2012

xx ...

RE: New Post Replies, Do They All Go To The Bottom Of The Original Post?
Jan 23, 2010

I don't remember that yet when I post lately it goes all the way to the bottom rather than immediately after the original post.  Perhaps I just never noticed it before.  Oh well... ...

Times
Feb 27, 2010

When they say 4-0 Nylon x 4 interrupted sutures, is it preferred to use "x" or "times"? ...

Does Anyone Know How Many Times You Are
May 12, 2010

allowed to use the F11 key?  Is it once a day or a certain percentage of your lines?  ...

2 By 4 Times 2.7 Times 3.3 Cm
Aug 07, 2012

Dictator says "There is a 2 by 4 times 2.7 times 3.3 cm solid mass..." What would be the correct way to transcribe this? 2 x 4 x 2.7 x 3.3 cm is incorrect. Thank you! ...

How Many Times
Dec 12, 2013

Do I have to change this????????????? ASR has 2 +distal pulses.  Should it be 2+ distal pulses?  You keep correcting and correcting and then it's back to the same errors. My Christmas wish---that the ASR gets BETTER.  Ha!  Never gonna happen.   ...

S/l Co Cup Used Several Times In Report PLEASE HELP
Jan 13, 2010

Dr. Dictates this about 8 times in the op report each time clear "co cup", ...

Woo! Good Times!
Jul 28, 2010

I just started a 22 minute consult from one of my ESL doctors and the next one in line is a 36 minute consult from a Chinese doctor.  He stutters and stops and starts and that 36 minutes will probably net me 100 lines or so.   Gotta love it! ...