A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Woo hoo! Employee Perks has Rosetta Stone ... - SM

Posted: Apr 17, 2015

Wonder if they have MD-SLUR, STAMMER and SLURP edition?

Or perhaps ESL levels 1-999?

is Indian trying to speak English actually a - language? NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Employee Perks
Nov 26, 2014

Happy holidays. Has anyone used the MModal perks, and if so, was it work it -- the shopping deals that they posted for us.   Thank you ...

Renal Stone, Staghorn, And 6 Mm Low Stone Requiring...
Jun 12, 2010

Renal stone, Staghorn, and 6 mm low stone requiring s/l fis tell and right stent placed. ...

MM Perks
Jul 18, 2014

Oh goody, we can get a discount on movie tickets. I wish I could afford to go to a movie! Finished school, still job hunting. ...

M*Perks
Oct 03, 2014

Hi!  Is anyone else having a problem trying to navigate to the websites through the M*Perks program?  I log in and try and click on the "SHOP NOW" button and it gives me an error message that the site has been blocked.  It does that for all the websites even though I successfully purchased some things a few weeks ago.  I can't figure out what has changed since then and wondered if anyone else is having this problem?  Thanks! ...

India Perks
Apr 09, 2013

they seem to have our work and plenty of perks, wish my insurance was all paid for: Employee Perks and Benefits Offered at M*Modal India: â€Â¢Employee-friendly compensation, benefits and incentive policies. â€Â¢Free medical insurance coverage for self and family, complete with Parents of the employee till the age of 80 years â€Â¢Free transportation â€Â¢Subsidized canteen facilities â€Â¢Gymnasium & Recreation facilities â€Â¢Monthly Reward and Recognition with cash bonuses †...

MModal Perks?
Sep 05, 2014

Just got an email about MModal corporate perks for employees.  I can buy $25 restaurant certificates for $4 (with min spending amount at the restaurant).  However, I live in the boonies, 50 miles from any large city, and they have a cert listed for the little bar 3 miles from me.  It makes me suspicious.  Anybody else get this email? ...

Mmodal Perks
Feb 28, 2015

How does this work? Is it really worth it? ...

What Are Some Perks About Working As IC Status ?
Nov 17, 2011

I've always been employee status.  What are some perks about working as an IC? ...

Any Perks For Nuance Employees?
Apr 12, 2014

Does anyone know if we get a gym discount or anything similar? Where can I find information about this? TYIA. (I need to find a punching bag and punch the $#!+ out of it to get rid of some frustration.) ...

Check The New FIESA Perks
Nov 07, 2014

Check the new FIESA perks. Now when you login, you must respond to alerts. A flashing menu appears before the final logon process. How many other ways can they devise to reduce our self-esteem and self-worth to nothing?   ...

MModal Perks Laptop Sale
Aug 14, 2014

Just a word to the wise....we bought my son a Lenovo laptop from Best Buy a year and a half ago.  Nothing but trouble.  We sent it back in 3 times to be repaired when it was under warranty.  Came back each time still broken.  After the warranty ran out we took it to a local shop and the guy said all it needed was a new hard drive, installled one and it has worked ever since.   I would highly recommend you stay away from Lenovo.   ...

MModal Perks Program. I Just Bought A
Oct 23, 2014

tablet from Best Buy last week, then got the MM Perks reminder email, so I looked to see how much I would've saved if I'd bought it through that.  The answer is nothing.  It was literally the same price.  So what exactly is the point of the Perks program? ...

Statutory Employee Vs. Traditional Employee Status Inquiry
Oct 10, 2013

I'm seeing more and more job postings for statutory employee status.  I'm trying to figure out what an appropriate line rate request equivalent would be since I would be responsible for withholding income taxes.  For example if the traditional employee line rate is 8 cpl for transcription what would I need to request for statutory status?  The same or more? ...

MModal India Perks And Why Indians Should Want To Work There.
Jan 17, 2013

I found this insulting. Employee Perks and Benefits Offered at M*Modal India: Employee-friendly compensation, benefits and incentive policies. Free medical insurance coverage for self and family, complete with Parents of the employee till the age of 80 years Free transportation Subsidized canteen facilities Gymnasium & Recreation facilities Monthly Reward and Recognition with cash bonuses Conducive work environment for faster growth Personal and professional learning & ...

Laser Lithotripsy Of Stone
Aug 30, 2010

Could "purchase" be the correct word in this sentence? The stone break-up procedure took much longer than usual due to the positioning of the stone and the difficulty with getting (purchase) on the stone. Thanks so much! ...

ESL Doc - There Is Some Granulation Along The S/l Trach-eo-stone
Jan 31, 2011

x ...

Kidney Stone Pressure
Jul 18, 2011

The patient has known kidney stones. The doc says . . . . "He compalined of s/l thick-a-ties pressure and pain running down to his left testicle and left flank . . ." ...

S/L Gold Stone Mass...see More
Mar 25, 2014

Patient with tonsillar cancer.   A (gold stone) mass in the left angle of the jaw is smaller.  ...

Paging All Dr. MTs - Kidney Stone/prostatitis
Nov 12, 2009

My husband was having rust colored urine and suprapubic and abdominal pain.  He went to doc who said he had infected prostatitis.  Issue 1 is that he did have an affair some years back and I've read that his kind of prostatitis is kind of rare (about 20%) and this truly could be the case but it also said it could be caused by an STD.  Anyone know anything about this?   I hope it's not syphylis (I can never spell that word right) because symptoms ...

Urinary Tract Stone Procedure
Mar 30, 2012

Patient with urinary tract problems.  Doc says, "Patient has had percutaneous stone removal and s/l  "ESAB welll." I'm not sure if I'm hearing the ESAB part right or even the "welll" part. Don't know if it a procedure or a device or neither. Anyone know? ...

Caliceal Or Calyceal Stone, I Have Seen Both Ways, Which Is The
Feb 20, 2013

preferred way. ...

However, By This Time The Stone Then Appeared To Be Very Lateral In S/l *kaylex*?
Apr 26, 2010

. ...

S/l Stone Fragments For Crystal Graft Analysis
Oct 08, 2014

Hi everyone I am doing a laser lithotripsy and stone extraction.  When the doctor mentions the specimen, it sounds like he is saying Specimen: stone fragments for s/l crystal graft analysis.  I would appreciate any input you may have.  this one is driving me nuts... ...

Disc Versus Disk? Back In The Stone Ages When I First Became An MT
Jul 17, 2014

I was told disc when referring to optic discs and disk when referring to the spine.  Then I believe the standard was changed to disc for everything.  I just recently started a new job where I was pinged for using disc in a lumbar steroid injection report by my supervisor who told me to use disk for the spine.  So which is correct?  I can't keep up since they put a new book of style every other year. Thanks! ...

Patient Has Kohler's Disease Of The Right Foot. Whether This Is S/l(stone Na Claps) Stage Or O
Oct 31, 2011

Patient has Kohler's disease of the right foot.  Whether this is s/l(stone na claps) stage or on into the healing stage, it is difficult to ascertain at this point.   TIA ...

Former Nuance Employee Now Has To Become Employee Again
Mar 11, 2014

Has anyone else left Nuance for another company only to have to return after acquisition? Were you just reinstated or did you have to start fresh from day 1 again? ...

Stone Retrieval Resulting In Ureteral Or "furonicele" Rupture.
Jan 18, 2010

Hello :)  Traumatic rupture during stone retrieval resulting in fluid signal around ureter and "furonicele or ureteral rupture with retroperitoneal fluid." Thank you in advance for you kind help. ...

"kelsial" Stone? In The Bladder...
Nov 23, 2009

the word I can't figure out sounds like "kelsial" stone??? here is the sentence below...   However, a CT scan done today demonstrates no evidence of tumor disease and her kidney is completely stable. She felt much reassured. The CT scan does demonstrate a small, 3 mm, left pelvic possibly "kelsial" stone that is nonobstructing.   Any ideas??? Thanks!!! ...

S/l Stone "burn"/"burr"
Oct 03, 2010

lots of static but it sounds like: She underwent lithotripsy and stent placement for stone burn/burr. ...

IC Or Employee?
Jan 18, 2011

Looks like the law is as gray as I've always thought. ...