A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ESL doc - There is some granulation along the s/l trach-eo-stone - tia nm

Posted: Jan 31, 2011

x

tracheal stoma ?? nm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Similar Messages:

Renal Stone, Staghorn, And 6 Mm Low Stone Requiring...
Jun 12, 2010

Renal stone, Staghorn, and 6 mm low stone requiring s/l fis tell and right stent placed. ...

Trach
Jul 14, 2010

She does have low s/l pren-ee tracheostomy. ...

Clearly Says Preston Bivona Cuffed Trach
Nov 13, 2010

I looked all over and couldn't find a PRESTON Bivona (except as someone's name on facebook).  I even went to the Bivona site and couldn't find it.  This is a resident most likely reading off a previously typed report.  If there is no such thing as Preston, could this be an MT error she is reading of the report? ...

Granular Vs. Granulation On FIESA Alert?
Jun 19, 2013

I received a "critical error" alert that I used the word granulation instead of granular in a report that was by a heavy ESL.  Seriously?  That's a critical error?  As a FYI I relistened and it still sounds like granulation so I've sent it to the manager for review.  Either way ....it would not compromise patient care! ...

Help - S/l Adresion Granulation Tissue (healing Ortho Surgical Wound).
Nov 05, 2011

.. ...

Laser Lithotripsy Of Stone
Aug 30, 2010

Could "purchase" be the correct word in this sentence? The stone break-up procedure took much longer than usual due to the positioning of the stone and the difficulty with getting (purchase) on the stone. Thanks so much! ...

Kidney Stone Pressure
Jul 18, 2011

The patient has known kidney stones. The doc says . . . . "He compalined of s/l thick-a-ties pressure and pain running down to his left testicle and left flank . . ." ...

S/L Gold Stone Mass...see More
Mar 25, 2014

Patient with tonsillar cancer.   A (gold stone) mass in the left angle of the jaw is smaller.  ...

Paging All Dr. MTs - Kidney Stone/prostatitis
Nov 12, 2009

My husband was having rust colored urine and suprapubic and abdominal pain.  He went to doc who said he had infected prostatitis.  Issue 1 is that he did have an affair some years back and I've read that his kind of prostatitis is kind of rare (about 20%) and this truly could be the case but it also said it could be caused by an STD.  Anyone know anything about this?   I hope it's not syphylis (I can never spell that word right) because symptoms ...

Urinary Tract Stone Procedure
Mar 30, 2012

Patient with urinary tract problems.  Doc says, "Patient has had percutaneous stone removal and s/l  "ESAB welll." I'm not sure if I'm hearing the ESAB part right or even the "welll" part. Don't know if it a procedure or a device or neither. Anyone know? ...

Caliceal Or Calyceal Stone, I Have Seen Both Ways, Which Is The
Feb 20, 2013

preferred way. ...

Woo Hoo! Employee Perks Has Rosetta Stone ...
Apr 17, 2015

Wonder if they have MD-SLUR, STAMMER and SLURP edition? Or perhaps ESL levels 1-999? ...

However, By This Time The Stone Then Appeared To Be Very Lateral In S/l *kaylex*?
Apr 26, 2010

. ...

S/l Stone Fragments For Crystal Graft Analysis
Oct 08, 2014

Hi everyone I am doing a laser lithotripsy and stone extraction.  When the doctor mentions the specimen, it sounds like he is saying Specimen: stone fragments for s/l crystal graft analysis.  I would appreciate any input you may have.  this one is driving me nuts... ...

Disc Versus Disk? Back In The Stone Ages When I First Became An MT
Jul 17, 2014

I was told disc when referring to optic discs and disk when referring to the spine.  Then I believe the standard was changed to disc for everything.  I just recently started a new job where I was pinged for using disc in a lumbar steroid injection report by my supervisor who told me to use disk for the spine.  So which is correct?  I can't keep up since they put a new book of style every other year. Thanks! ...

Patient Has Kohler's Disease Of The Right Foot. Whether This Is S/l(stone Na Claps) Stage Or O
Oct 31, 2011

Patient has Kohler's disease of the right foot.  Whether this is s/l(stone na claps) stage or on into the healing stage, it is difficult to ascertain at this point.   TIA ...

Stone Retrieval Resulting In Ureteral Or "furonicele" Rupture.
Jan 18, 2010

Hello :)  Traumatic rupture during stone retrieval resulting in fluid signal around ureter and "furonicele or ureteral rupture with retroperitoneal fluid." Thank you in advance for you kind help. ...

"kelsial" Stone? In The Bladder...
Nov 23, 2009

the word I can't figure out sounds like "kelsial" stone??? here is the sentence below...   However, a CT scan done today demonstrates no evidence of tumor disease and her kidney is completely stable. She felt much reassured. The CT scan does demonstrate a small, 3 mm, left pelvic possibly "kelsial" stone that is nonobstructing.   Any ideas??? Thanks!!! ...

S/l Stone "burn"/"burr"
Oct 03, 2010

lots of static but it sounds like: She underwent lithotripsy and stent placement for stone burn/burr. ...