A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Check the new FIESA perks - rock bottom

Posted: Nov 07, 2014

Check the new FIESA perks. Now when you login, you must respond to alerts. A flashing menu appears before the final logon process. How many other ways can they devise to reduce our self-esteem and self-worth to nothing?  

Fiesa - Had enough

[ In Reply To ..]
The next thing that will pop up in Fiasco is "You are a LOSER! Sign off on your mistakes, IDIOT!" I am so sick of the nitpicking BS from QC it literally makes me sick! Do they not have anything better to do than to make themselves feel superior to us? I know not all QCs are this way, but a good handful are. I could never do that to a fellow MLS. I guess I have a conscience.

just got nasty gram - newbutold

[ In Reply To ..]
Just got nasty email about error. The error was that the doctor's name was listed as Dr. _____ instead of the name and then M.D. This really is AN error??? Give me a break. So so ridiculous!!!

just checked FIESA - newbutold

[ In Reply To ..]
Just went into FIESA for the first time in a long time so I don't get yelled at and amazing how all my QC1 reviews are 100% but the ones that are post audit are not!!!! Coincidence -- I think not!!! And of course the ones that are marked off are short ones so the percentage is greater whereas the long ones that are 100% are QC1 review.
If you can, double check those post audits. - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
I received a critical error on something last week that was not even my doing. I had left it blank, someone else edited it, and I got the error. My QA % went into the toilet as a result. Luckily my platform leaves indisputable evidence. Also, last month I received a 0-point error for a job I did not work on; it was for an account I had never even heard of until the FIESA notice. I truly feel for those of you who cannot go back and check for proof.

Similar Messages:

I Don't Check FIESA And I Won't
Jun 03, 2014

Until they state an hourly compensation for doing so.  If and when we are told it is mandatory to check FIESA as part of our 4 cents a line, I WILL tell them I am going to consult a labor attorenty and I WILL do so. ...

Think We Should Check Fiesa Regularly
Jun 18, 2014

Got your attention!  I know it is a pain in the rear to check Fiesa, but I was thinking we for the most part just sit back and let these nasty QAs attack us, lose us money in bonuses, make us feel  worthless.   It is like saying to an abuser "it is okay to hit me, go ahead and I will never say a thing."  We need to fight back.  We need to take the bad QAs to task and point out their own mistakes and stir things up for them and let ...

Every Time I Check I FIESA I Get A Little Closer--sm
Mar 09, 2015

To sending in that 2 week notice.  I have only had 3 short reports audited lastweek at less than 100 lines total (last week I had over 300 lines audited).  Two reports were 100%.  The third, I missed a hyphen on the name of a scope and did not correct a was and were so am noat 99.05%.  I keep telling myself I just want to make it to May 21st but I am not sure if I am just lying to myself about that any more.  Do I really want to make it until May 21st?  I am not so ...

Mandatory To Check Fiesa But First I Am Going To A Latin Fiesta
Jun 03, 2014

Then maybe I'll check Nuance Fiesa.    ...

MM Perks
Jul 18, 2014

Oh goody, we can get a discount on movie tickets. I wish I could afford to go to a movie! Finished school, still job hunting. ...

M*Perks
Oct 03, 2014

Hi!  Is anyone else having a problem trying to navigate to the websites through the M*Perks program?  I log in and try and click on the "SHOP NOW" button and it gives me an error message that the site has been blocked.  It does that for all the websites even though I successfully purchased some things a few weeks ago.  I can't figure out what has changed since then and wondered if anyone else is having this problem?  Thanks! ...

India Perks
Apr 09, 2013

they seem to have our work and plenty of perks, wish my insurance was all paid for: Employee Perks and Benefits Offered at M*Modal India: â€Â¢Employee-friendly compensation, benefits and incentive policies. â€Â¢Free medical insurance coverage for self and family, complete with Parents of the employee till the age of 80 years â€Â¢Free transportation â€Â¢Subsidized canteen facilities â€Â¢Gymnasium & Recreation facilities â€Â¢Monthly Reward and Recognition with cash bonuses †...

MModal Perks?
Sep 05, 2014

Just got an email about MModal corporate perks for employees.  I can buy $25 restaurant certificates for $4 (with min spending amount at the restaurant).  However, I live in the boonies, 50 miles from any large city, and they have a cert listed for the little bar 3 miles from me.  It makes me suspicious.  Anybody else get this email? ...

Employee Perks
Nov 26, 2014

Happy holidays. Has anyone used the MModal perks, and if so, was it work it -- the shopping deals that they posted for us.   Thank you ...

Mmodal Perks
Feb 28, 2015

How does this work? Is it really worth it? ...

What Are Some Perks About Working As IC Status ?
Nov 17, 2011

I've always been employee status.  What are some perks about working as an IC? ...

Any Perks For Nuance Employees?
Apr 12, 2014

Does anyone know if we get a gym discount or anything similar? Where can I find information about this? TYIA. (I need to find a punching bag and punch the $#!+ out of it to get rid of some frustration.) ...

MModal Perks Laptop Sale
Aug 14, 2014

Just a word to the wise....we bought my son a Lenovo laptop from Best Buy a year and a half ago.  Nothing but trouble.  We sent it back in 3 times to be repaired when it was under warranty.  Came back each time still broken.  After the warranty ran out we took it to a local shop and the guy said all it needed was a new hard drive, installled one and it has worked ever since.   I would highly recommend you stay away from Lenovo.   ...

MModal Perks Program. I Just Bought A
Oct 23, 2014

tablet from Best Buy last week, then got the MM Perks reminder email, so I looked to see how much I would've saved if I'd bought it through that.  The answer is nothing.  It was literally the same price.  So what exactly is the point of the Perks program? ...

Woo Hoo! Employee Perks Has Rosetta Stone ...
Apr 17, 2015

Wonder if they have MD-SLUR, STAMMER and SLURP edition? Or perhaps ESL levels 1-999? ...

MModal India Perks And Why Indians Should Want To Work There.
Jan 17, 2013

I found this insulting. Employee Perks and Benefits Offered at M*Modal India: Employee-friendly compensation, benefits and incentive policies. Free medical insurance coverage for self and family, complete with Parents of the employee till the age of 80 years Free transportation Subsidized canteen facilities Gymnasium & Recreation facilities Monthly Reward and Recognition with cash bonuses Conducive work environment for faster growth Personal and professional learning & ...

Is It Check Rein, Check-rein, Or Checkrein Ligaments
Sep 19, 2011

NM ...

FIESA???
Apr 20, 2012

Can you tell me what this stands for? ...

Fiesa BS
Jul 26, 2012

How frigging nitpicky can they be???? Whatever it takes to keep you below 99%.  If they can keep you below 98 you will feel your job is in danger and be ever so grateful to continue employment with this fantastic family-friendly company . (Gag, puke).  Wrong word, wrong spelling, wrong format -- okay.  But REALLY!!!   ...

Why Did I Look At FIESA????
Aug 26, 2012

I knew I shouldn't have looked at my FIESA from Saturday but I did.  Majority are 100% so for that I am grateful but THEN there are the others where you are marked off for stuff that make no sense and then there are the stupid errors that I did and will own up to and wonder where my brain was when I was typing - I think my brain was so worried about being marked off for every little thing that I honestly can't concentrate sometimes like I need to. ...

FIESA...
Sep 14, 2012

I know we complain and complain about this on here and we fight and argue with the TLs about this...I was marked off half a point for EACH blank that I left on a dictation that the tape cut out.  The only explanation from QA was that "it was clearly understood".  I am just wondering how it was clearly understood.  I went back and listened to the tape and sure enough where I had blanks, the tape was cutting out.  So why am I being marked off for blanks.  Then on a few ot ...

How Do You Get To FIESA. Got A Log-in Name And
Dec 31, 2012

password, but no info as to where to sign in.   TIA! ...

FIESA B.S.
May 30, 2013

Okay, first quarter FIESA reviewed about 80 reports of mine and I actually got my incentive.  Now for this quarter, I am wavering on not getting my incentive with a 98.88 and for the past few weeks they have not reviewed a single one of my reports.  I smell something fishy.  This whole FIESA thing is to a) review enough reports a quarter so you fall below 99 and then b) if you are below 99, stop reviewing reports so you are stuck there with no chance to bring it up!  How fric ...

ANOTHER FIESA LIE
Jun 28, 2013

our post-audit reports are randomly pulled.  If you score high enough to get the bonus, your reports are gone through by the hatchet queens in India until they can find a report they can "audit" to bring you below 99%.  If you are kicked back to 98.99%, they still meet their contract requirements to the client, and Nuance does not have to pay you a bonus.  ...

Fiesa/QA/QC
Jul 22, 2013

I feel that all this crap is a plan to get rid of more US MTs.  They can show clients how our "Quality fails" and how they cannot get good help in the US and even the clients who want US workers will have to allow it to be shipped out.  JMO ...

Need FIESA Help - Sm
Sep 09, 2013

I almost always get my critical errors on one particular doctor who I think I understand and then it turns out I miss something.  I think there is a way to do a report on critical errors and see if I can trend the dictator but I can't figure out how.  Does anybody know?  And before you tell me to ask my TSM I did but as usual never got an answer. ...

FIESA AND QA- SM
Oct 08, 2013

Much as I dislike FIESA and all this QA, what I really hate is finding out I've been typing something WRONG for 30 years.  The only thing I can say for myself is some QA decades ago filled it in for me and I didn't look it up.  Been typing Campo's fascia instead of Camper's fascia. Took a 1-point post-audit hit on it, too.  Shakes me up, what else have I been doing wrong for 30 years?  And will it knock me out of bonus territory next quarter... ...

FIESA Again
Nov 22, 2013

I just got a post-audit review with 4 points deducted for 1 critical and 1 major error that were made by QA1 after I submitted a report with blanks by the dictator from hell. I'm so mad and all the things you can imagine, not to mention I'm sitting here bawling from total frustration. ...

FIESA IS DOWN, TOO
Dec 17, 2013

NM ...

FIESA (SM)
Mar 07, 2014

Was wondering if anyone has ever received FIESA feedback on reports that do not belong to you, i.e., you did not transcribe or edit the report?  ...