A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MM Perks - dnr

Posted: Jul 18, 2014

Oh goody, we can get a discount on movie tickets. I wish I could afford to go to a movie! Finished school, still job hunting.

Nearest theater on the list is 200 miles away - gee thanks

[ In Reply To ..]
So is this what we got instead of raises? Perks that can't be used?

MM Perks - Just me

[ In Reply To ..]
A raise would have been wonderful, but with this organization don't count on it.

To me, a really great perk would have been a discount for gym membership.

Similar Messages:

M*Perks
Oct 03, 2014

Hi!  Is anyone else having a problem trying to navigate to the websites through the M*Perks program?  I log in and try and click on the "SHOP NOW" button and it gives me an error message that the site has been blocked.  It does that for all the websites even though I successfully purchased some things a few weeks ago.  I can't figure out what has changed since then and wondered if anyone else is having this problem?  Thanks! ...

India Perks
Apr 09, 2013

they seem to have our work and plenty of perks, wish my insurance was all paid for: Employee Perks and Benefits Offered at M*Modal India: â€Â¢Employee-friendly compensation, benefits and incentive policies. â€Â¢Free medical insurance coverage for self and family, complete with Parents of the employee till the age of 80 years â€Â¢Free transportation â€Â¢Subsidized canteen facilities â€Â¢Gymnasium & Recreation facilities â€Â¢Monthly Reward and Recognition with cash bonuses †...

MModal Perks?
Sep 05, 2014

Just got an email about MModal corporate perks for employees.  I can buy $25 restaurant certificates for $4 (with min spending amount at the restaurant).  However, I live in the boonies, 50 miles from any large city, and they have a cert listed for the little bar 3 miles from me.  It makes me suspicious.  Anybody else get this email? ...

Employee Perks
Nov 26, 2014

Happy holidays. Has anyone used the MModal perks, and if so, was it work it -- the shopping deals that they posted for us.   Thank you ...

Mmodal Perks
Feb 28, 2015

How does this work? Is it really worth it? ...

What Are Some Perks About Working As IC Status ?
Nov 17, 2011

I've always been employee status.  What are some perks about working as an IC? ...

Any Perks For Nuance Employees?
Apr 12, 2014

Does anyone know if we get a gym discount or anything similar? Where can I find information about this? TYIA. (I need to find a punching bag and punch the $#!+ out of it to get rid of some frustration.) ...

Check The New FIESA Perks
Nov 07, 2014

Check the new FIESA perks. Now when you login, you must respond to alerts. A flashing menu appears before the final logon process. How many other ways can they devise to reduce our self-esteem and self-worth to nothing?   ...

MModal Perks Laptop Sale
Aug 14, 2014

Just a word to the wise....we bought my son a Lenovo laptop from Best Buy a year and a half ago.  Nothing but trouble.  We sent it back in 3 times to be repaired when it was under warranty.  Came back each time still broken.  After the warranty ran out we took it to a local shop and the guy said all it needed was a new hard drive, installled one and it has worked ever since.   I would highly recommend you stay away from Lenovo.   ...

MModal Perks Program. I Just Bought A
Oct 23, 2014

tablet from Best Buy last week, then got the MM Perks reminder email, so I looked to see how much I would've saved if I'd bought it through that.  The answer is nothing.  It was literally the same price.  So what exactly is the point of the Perks program? ...

Woo Hoo! Employee Perks Has Rosetta Stone ...
Apr 17, 2015

Wonder if they have MD-SLUR, STAMMER and SLURP edition? Or perhaps ESL levels 1-999? ...

MModal India Perks And Why Indians Should Want To Work There.
Jan 17, 2013

I found this insulting. Employee Perks and Benefits Offered at M*Modal India: Employee-friendly compensation, benefits and incentive policies. Free medical insurance coverage for self and family, complete with Parents of the employee till the age of 80 years Free transportation Subsidized canteen facilities Gymnasium & Recreation facilities Monthly Reward and Recognition with cash bonuses Conducive work environment for faster growth Personal and professional learning & ...