A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Corporate values - They just do not get it

Posted: Oct 14, 2011

Medquist recruitment ad: Join a Corporate Team with Corporate Values! MedQuist's values of Customer Focus, Commitment, Teamwork and Integrity provide the framework for everything we do as an organization. I would rather go to an OWS rally.

thats funny - I would rather

[ In Reply To ..]
get a colonoscopy and a root canal simultaneously without anesthesia than join their team.

Corporate "values" = "no values whatsoever"! - Go to the rally! (We ALL should!)

[ In Reply To ..]
I for one am looking forward to being surrounded by a bunch of people who actually CARE about America and the people in it, rather than continually listening to CEO suits tell me I, and people like me, are worth nothing.

OWS will be like a breath of fresh air.

Similar Messages:

ABG VALUES
Nov 11, 2009

Is the base excess in ABG values always a negative?  I have only heard things such as base excess -2.9.  However, this doctor is stating just base excess of 2.9.  ...

Opinion On Lab Values
Nov 22, 2009

Do some of these lab values seem impossibly high, particularly the AST and ALT?  He clearly states these values. Her Chem-7 from yesterday revealed sodium 134, potassium 7.8, chloride 92, bicarbonate 25, sugar 293, BUN 120, creatinine 7.2, calcium 8.8, AST 2898, ALT 3595, ammonia 97, total bilirubin 2.3.  ...

PSA Values-urology
Apr 25, 2011

Ok.  I have a question about how to properly transcribe PSA values.  In every previous job I have had transcribing urology notes, I was told that if they give you a single number like 1,2,3..to transcribe it as 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, etc.  I would get in trouble if I left off the .0 after the number.  I also think this looks better on paper.  However, my editor on this account (who I think is very old-school) says to leave the .0 off.  What do you guys think? I already had ...

New ISR Laboratory Values
Jan 29, 2013

"urine was clear with a small amount of bilirubin, Cheetos +15." Wow, I didn't know Cheetos could show up in your urine...  My, my.       ...

Dictating Lab Values
Jul 06, 2013

dictating lab values: albumin 2.7, low. s/l "HU" ratio low at 0.6. ?? Thank you!! ...

Semicolons In Lab Values?
Oct 31, 2013

Was corrected to semicolons in my lab values from commas to semicolons in between each value.  Is this correct?  I have never done this or been told to do this in all my years of doing this job.  Thanks in advance. ...

Typing Vision Values
Feb 22, 2010

Hello, Just wondering if anyone knows how to type out when the doc says "20/70 minus" for a vision value???? I can't find how to format it anywhere.. Input much appreciated! Nicole ...

He Is Dictating Lab Values, Pc02, Po2, Ph
Aug 02, 2010

he is dictating lab values, pc02, po2, ph, and something that sounds like BASE EXCESS, ...

3 Values For Blood Pressure?
Dec 29, 2010

Is this something new I haven't heard of before, or just a misspeak? ...

RMT Exam Normal Lab Values ?
Sep 05, 2011

I am preparing for the RMT exam. How much detail of the normal lab values do I need to know? Do I have to memorize all the normal values at the least? I find that impossible. Do I have to know what test will diagnose for which disease or particular study? For example, do I have to know that white blood cells are involved in the CBC test or that PSA stands for prostrate specific antigen and is a cancer marker? How much information about the drugs do I need to know?  What kind of lab valu ...

MModal Core Values
May 10, 2013

I know this is a silly question, but where can I find the core values of this company, if it has any at all.  I was just curious and kind of just want to compare with how we are treated and laugh. ...

QA Changed Text To Wrong Values
May 27, 2011

If QA changes a lab value to something that is possibly wrong, will I be blamed for that mistake or can they tell who changed it???? ...

His Hematocrit Is Actually Very Stable S/L Rel-uv To Prior Values, Although I Think It Will Drop Som
Dec 30, 2009

ty ...

Lab Values - Convert Decimals To Regular Number
Mar 14, 2011

Sorry, my math really sucks and I can't seem to find a site that will 'convert' decimals to regular numbers.  If a patient's lab test reads as 23.0 and the doctor dictates it as 23,000 are these both correct ways of putting it?  Also had absolute segment coung of 17.48 that was dictated as 17, 480 and bands of 0.23 that were dictated as 230.  If these are just other ways of expressing the same number and are all correct, great- I just want to be sure that is the case.  I ...

Grip Strength Is Equal To The S/l Mean Norminant Values
Apr 20, 2012

I have never heard this. ...

Dictators Give The Labs With The Values First - Like 147 Sodium, 4.2 Potassium
Aug 18, 2011

Don't you hate it when dictators give the labs with the values first - like 147 sodium, 4.2 potassum, etc and then switch it part way through back to glucose 110 - that gets me so screwed up. ...

Did Ya'll See The E-mail From Corporate?
Feb 16, 2010

We need transcriptionists??  We have not overstaffed??  We continue to hire??   Maybe that is why I have NO FLIPPIN WORK??   Whatever!  We need you my tushie. ...

We Have Been Getting Emails From Corporate
Apr 02, 2010

about how wonderful we are.  We are on the list of Best of the Best.  Keep up the good work.  Our QA submission is down thanks to all of you.  BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.  YET!  THIS EMAIL ABOUT NO MERIT INCREASE AND 401K JUST HAPPENED TO NOT BE SENT BY EMAIL, BUT IN MQCENTRAL.    HOW CONVENIENT FOR THEM!  GEE, I WONDER WHY NO PERSONAL EMAIL? ...

NEW EMAIL FROM CORPORATE!
Jun 02, 2010

I just emailed my CCM to see if she is still with us! ...

Corporate E-mail About New CCM
Jun 03, 2010

Just received e-mail from corporate stating that as they had previously stated they would be rearranging management, ccm's, etc.  It went on to state that if you had been reassigned to a new CCM they would be contacting you in the future, but Thank GOD at the bottom it lists who your CCM will be and I am lucky enough to have the same CCM who I love and has always been good to me.   Today is my lucky day.  So glad she is not one of the ones to go. ...

Read This MQ Corporate
May 24, 2011

To all those who won a prize last week for MT week, congratulations.  Now for corporate, if you can afford to hand out trips, flat screen TVs, and other prizes, why can't you give us a COL increase?  I have never won a prize from MQ, even after 12+ years of dedicated work, working on short notice, getting high scores on audits, etc.  I don't want the prize, I want to be paid for what I'm worth on a daily basis!  Corporate, your actions speak louder than words! ...

Corporate Greed
Sep 06, 2012

A prime example of that is when I work every holiday for time and 1/2, but low and behold, there is mysteriously no work in the system.  Because they press a button and send it all overseas for some poor sap to do for 5 cents a day, instead of paying me time and 1/2.  There is no appreciation for the MT and our expertise anymore.  Used to at least get an Xmas card, not even that anymore.... :(   Save Yourself! ...

Corporate Bonuses
Jan 16, 2013

retention bonuses in the following amounts for the following named executive officers of the Company: $1,000,000 for Roger L. Davenport, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; $851,250 for Ronald L. Scarboro, Chief Financial Officer; and $243,750 for Michael Finke, President. 50% of each individual’s award will be paid out on the date of the closing (the “Closing Date”) of the merger Read more: http://www.faqs.org/sec-filings/120718/MModal-Inc_8-K/#ixzz2I973Zq9Q This was determ ...

StenTel Corporate
Apr 15, 2014

Has anyone ever worked for this company or no anything about them?  I have an interview. ...

Corporate E-mail
Feb 24, 2015

Blah, blah, blah. Without us in the trenches, where would they be? How about some recognition or even better yet, give us back some of the benefits you took away.  Yeah, like that will ever happen. ...

Anyone Sending Questions To Corporate?
Mar 02, 2010

I want to send questions to TM although the email stated to send them to ccm.  I have tons of questions.  this is not fair at all.  we cannot help poor audio, hemming and hawing by the dictator, dictators who cannot dictate......who the heck is running this show, lucy and ethel??? bunch of creeps. ...

New Corporate Email Just Arrived/nm
Mar 03, 2010

nm ...

Did You All Check Your Email From Corporate?
May 05, 2010

So I betcha have to be an RMT or CMT to win!  There will be 10 MT/MEE's.  I am happy that MQ included Spheris employees and their group.  That made me very happy, although I have been an MT with MQ for 20 years, I am just glad that Spheris will have their group included.  It is just well. . . ethical for MQ to do the right thing by including them.  I wonder if India is doing the same thing. ...

Guess I'll Have To Stick With Corporate
Aug 18, 2011

I give up.  I've submitted so many resumes and applications that my head is spinning.  I can't help it that my experience is more than two years ago.  The doctor died and the practice split up!  I live in a small town where outsourcing is unheard of and the MTs work at a place until they die.  I passed my typing test and editing test with All-Type, had my interview, discussed contract terms, and the woman said she would send the contract out.  But she ...

What Is Your Favorite Example Of Corporate-speak
Sep 20, 2012

; ) ...