A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anyone sending questions to corporate? - luvdogs

Posted: Mar 02, 2010

I want to send questions to TM although the email stated to send them to ccm.  I have tons of questions.  this is not fair at all.  we cannot help poor audio, hemming and hawing by the dictator, dictators who cannot dictate......who the heck is running this show, lucy and ethel??? bunch of creeps.

They think we're just being lazy. - CA-MT

[ In Reply To ..]
They're not taking into account all the factors that necessitate us leaving a QA marker. Either they're unaware, or more probably trying to justify getting rid of us "incompetent" workers.

Message from Corporate: "Let Them Eat Cake."

I too - luvdogs

[ In Reply To ..]
think at some point they are underhandedly trying to get rid of us "incompetent workers." i am so stressed out i can't even work today. I think I should just get out and look for a job today. I do not trust them or believe what they say anymore. its been a nightmare since 2006.

Someone posted they sent something to corporate and they got fired. - That was on here a couple weeks ago I think.

[ In Reply To ..]
Didn't she say she sent them a letter, she even posted it here. I did not think it was bad enough to get fired. She was just stating her side of things. But she said she was fired.

I would love to SAY a LOT to corporate right to their FACES.

One thing I would love to say:

AHDI membership and BENCHMARK cannot pay my bills or buy my food.

I would tell them THANKS for NOTHING.

then she recanted that she hadn't actually be fired....nm - ducky

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Oh, I didnt catch that. - So, everyone write then.

[ In Reply To ..]
I might write a letter myself.
Recanted??? Not true! - Tweetie
[ In Reply To ..]
I was fired for sending that email, plain and simple.
What? Can you repost it again? nm - MT2020
[ In Reply To ..]
xxx
repost of email - Tweetie
[ In Reply To ..]
sure can - here it is.
I am hoping that this letter will alert any concerned MQ personnel to a potential disaster. By introduction, I am one of many MQ employees who take pride in their position, in their work, and in their loyalty.

I am one of many MQ MTs who accepted and eagerly learned new technology, even while knowing that in the long run it would negatively affect our income. I am one of many MQ MTs who studied for their CMT exam and certification, on their own time and with their own money without any sort of recognition from MedQuist, in order to be the best possible employee for MQ. More importantly, I am one of many caring MTs who do it for the patient whose records we transcribe.

I am also one of many MQ MTs who strove hard to be the best so that when our fingers grew weary of banging a keyboard, we would be experienced and talented enough to move into a quality assurance position.

As a QA, positions changed, our wages were cut, and the chance was offered to learn an even more challenging position as CTL. I am one of many QAâs who took the chance and applied. Now, I am one of many good, loyal, strong, driven and talented CTLs working as an MME.

I am also one of the many employees of MedQuist who feel very sad that we put everything we had into helping make MedQuist the best of the best, when it now is so obvious that MedQuist only cares about their bottom line.

I am writing not for myself, but for the rest of the MTs/MMEs who still have some hope or faith in the company for whom they work. MQ is at severe risk of losing valuable employees, being left with MTs that care only about their paycheck. If anyone can understand what this means, you will realize that this will be the beginning of the end for this company. MTs are the reason you are a company, and yet everything you have done in the past 5 years has been detrimental to our income. I feel sad that this is what MQ has become. I realize that any companyâs main concern is their profit margin, but when you start burning through very good, very loyal, and very qualified people you are going to end up with people who are not qualified and your business will suffer.

Maybe, instead of hurting the very people who make your organization a force to be reckoned with, you should start looking at the people in âcharge.â

Sincerely,
I knew I did not see that on here. I thought I was crazy for a minute. - I still say you should not have gotten fired for t
[ In Reply To ..]
I figured that poster who disputed me was maybe thinking of someone else, because I know I did not see that on here.

So, if we write letters and dispute this, then we too will get fired?

What a scam!
email - Tweetie
[ In Reply To ..]
Let me be clear - I'm thinking I should not have posted this on MTStars, because really it is a deterrent for anyone else willing to disagree. I think I really was fired more for posting it on MTStars than for sending it to all of the Ex=CTL's and their CCMs. They accused me of trying to cause discontent - can you believe that??? I told them in my conference call that they really should just simply read what I wrote w/o preconceptions and see it not as an attack but rather a "Please - save MQ" from being another company that cares only for their bottom line. Oh well. Someone else posted an email agreeing with my email - and sent it to all the same people. I don't know what happened to her but I applaud her courage.
Wow. Me too. But I too am going to write - a letter.
[ In Reply To ..]
But I am taking the coward's way out and waiting until I leave in a couple weeks. That will be the last thing I do before I unplug their computer for the last time.

You know, just when you think things can't get any worse at MQ, they do.

This last move will come back to bite them in their butts. And the biting will be done by an angry client.

I would bet everything I own on it.
me too - Tweetie
[ In Reply To ..]
It really makes me sad. They truly do not understand the MT mentality. We are perfectionists (at least the good ones are) and it kills us to see something go through that is not perfect. That's why we love our jobs....it makes me so sad that they could care less about the quality of work they are providing. Is this a symptom of all of America? Does that mean what they say overseas about America is true....we're just greedy? I'm not and I'm sure most on this board are not....we simply want to be appreciated and acknowledged for the good work we do. Simple life dynamics. Happy worker....good work. Jeesh. You know, I didn't spend more than 1 day on MTStars before I wrote that email, but I can see that I was clueless as to how bad it has been for much longer than my complaints started. I really hope that they will wake up, but after this last message stating how much they were giving the MT - PUHLEEEEESE! How stupid do they think we are??? They are taking away pay and giving us KB & AHDI - they should have been giving us that in the first place.
I was a "tester" for KB when it first came out....MQ was the first one to market and trial it....we should all have been given access! MQ is a part of every AHDI advertisement - we should all have been given that.

Well you won't have any problems getting unemployment. - MT2020
[ In Reply To ..]
I can't imagine anyone at the Unemployment Office seeing that as a justifiable reason to be fired.
perhaps not the best way to handle it... - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Airing your grievances to corporate (HR) is one thing; doubtful that this alone would have resulted in termination.

But forwarding such an email to a multitude of ex-CTLs and their CCMs, and certainly posting it on a public message board - NOT a smart move on your part. Frankly, I totally get how doing so would be considered "trying to cause discontent" by management and why they would question your motivation/actions.

Seems a rather expensive lesson learned (or perhaps the proverbial silver lining in getting out while you can?!).

FWIW, I am not a suit.

Recanted - Wendi970

[ In Reply To ..]
The person you are referring to, unless there is another MT out there who wrote a letter, was indeed fired, and she did not send it corporate alone - it was sent to over 100 employees.
Whoa - MT2020
[ In Reply To ..]
Well, that makes sense. You cannot send an e-mail like that out globally. I would have stopped at Tony Maldonado and that other guy....can't remember his name, and left it at that. She/He was trying to start something then. Wow!

What if we all write letters? - Oops

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm in.

MQ = George Soros, globalist - FreedomLover

[ In Reply To ..]
As I read this, it makes me very sad. But what do you expect? You are neoslaves working for the currency-crashing globalist BILLIONAIRE, George Soros. Also the Warburg gang (criminals).

Please, people: Research these companies and learn some history!

Similar Messages:

Did Ya'll See The E-mail From Corporate?
Feb 16, 2010

We need transcriptionists??  We have not overstaffed??  We continue to hire??   Maybe that is why I have NO FLIPPIN WORK??   Whatever!  We need you my tushie. ...

We Have Been Getting Emails From Corporate
Apr 02, 2010

about how wonderful we are.  We are on the list of Best of the Best.  Keep up the good work.  Our QA submission is down thanks to all of you.  BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.  YET!  THIS EMAIL ABOUT NO MERIT INCREASE AND 401K JUST HAPPENED TO NOT BE SENT BY EMAIL, BUT IN MQCENTRAL.    HOW CONVENIENT FOR THEM!  GEE, I WONDER WHY NO PERSONAL EMAIL? ...

NEW EMAIL FROM CORPORATE!
Jun 02, 2010

I just emailed my CCM to see if she is still with us! ...

Corporate E-mail About New CCM
Jun 03, 2010

Just received e-mail from corporate stating that as they had previously stated they would be rearranging management, ccm's, etc.  It went on to state that if you had been reassigned to a new CCM they would be contacting you in the future, but Thank GOD at the bottom it lists who your CCM will be and I am lucky enough to have the same CCM who I love and has always been good to me.   Today is my lucky day.  So glad she is not one of the ones to go. ...

Read This MQ Corporate
May 24, 2011

To all those who won a prize last week for MT week, congratulations.  Now for corporate, if you can afford to hand out trips, flat screen TVs, and other prizes, why can't you give us a COL increase?  I have never won a prize from MQ, even after 12+ years of dedicated work, working on short notice, getting high scores on audits, etc.  I don't want the prize, I want to be paid for what I'm worth on a daily basis!  Corporate, your actions speak louder than words! ...

Corporate Values
Oct 14, 2011

Medquist recruitment ad: Join a Corporate Team with Corporate Values! MedQuist's values of Customer Focus, Commitment, Teamwork and Integrity provide the framework for everything we do as an organization. I would rather go to an OWS rally. ...

Corporate Greed
Sep 06, 2012

A prime example of that is when I work every holiday for time and 1/2, but low and behold, there is mysteriously no work in the system.  Because they press a button and send it all overseas for some poor sap to do for 5 cents a day, instead of paying me time and 1/2.  There is no appreciation for the MT and our expertise anymore.  Used to at least get an Xmas card, not even that anymore.... :(   Save Yourself! ...

Corporate Bonuses
Jan 16, 2013

retention bonuses in the following amounts for the following named executive officers of the Company: $1,000,000 for Roger L. Davenport, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; $851,250 for Ronald L. Scarboro, Chief Financial Officer; and $243,750 for Michael Finke, President. 50% of each individual’s award will be paid out on the date of the closing (the “Closing Date”) of the merger Read more: http://www.faqs.org/sec-filings/120718/MModal-Inc_8-K/#ixzz2I973Zq9Q This was determ ...

StenTel Corporate
Apr 15, 2014

Has anyone ever worked for this company or no anything about them?  I have an interview. ...

Corporate E-mail
Feb 24, 2015

Blah, blah, blah. Without us in the trenches, where would they be? How about some recognition or even better yet, give us back some of the benefits you took away.  Yeah, like that will ever happen. ...

New Corporate Email Just Arrived/nm
Mar 03, 2010

nm ...

Did You All Check Your Email From Corporate?
May 05, 2010

So I betcha have to be an RMT or CMT to win!  There will be 10 MT/MEE's.  I am happy that MQ included Spheris employees and their group.  That made me very happy, although I have been an MT with MQ for 20 years, I am just glad that Spheris will have their group included.  It is just well. . . ethical for MQ to do the right thing by including them.  I wonder if India is doing the same thing. ...

Guess I'll Have To Stick With Corporate
Aug 18, 2011

I give up.  I've submitted so many resumes and applications that my head is spinning.  I can't help it that my experience is more than two years ago.  The doctor died and the practice split up!  I live in a small town where outsourcing is unheard of and the MTs work at a place until they die.  I passed my typing test and editing test with All-Type, had my interview, discussed contract terms, and the woman said she would send the contract out.  But she ...

What Is Your Favorite Example Of Corporate-speak
Sep 20, 2012

; ) ...

How About Cutting Out Some Corporate Bloat
Apr 17, 2013

How does that work for ya? Amy & Shah? Want to take a 40% pay cut like we did? ...

Latest Email From Corporate
Aug 23, 2013

He must have been working late into the evening working on perfecting his email.  So after so proudly revising the out of work policy just 2 weeks ago, it is apparently already outdated. ...

MM - Corporate/American Greed
Oct 17, 2013

All that matters to companies nowadays is how much money they can make for their stockholders and for their yearly bonuses.  They dont care about the American worker anymore.  In India, when they want to fire you, they have to take into account the family you are taking care of, will you be able to get another job.  America?  They will throw you out on the street without a notice and not give a darn. In my town, the main hospital wants to let Chinese women come over to Ameri ...

Question About Corporate Emails
Nov 27, 2013

What do the initials stand for again? HDS or SHDA? I am sure the S stands for Shaw in there somewhere. His dumb servants? Shaw's helpers destroying America? Why change it? They told us once but now just assume we know what it means. Also what happened to the North region? All this supposed improved communication and it is as if the North region just fell off the map and not even included in the company any more. Why don't the North employees get a chance at winning a monthl ...

Why Is It Only Corporate Employees Are Eligible
Jan 08, 2014

. ...

Did You Hear Obama's Speech MQ Corporate.
Jan 27, 2010

Did you hear?  No tax relief to any American company who sends work overseas.  IT IS ABOUT TIME!!! I believe the republicans and democrats stood up for that statement!!! ...

Corporate Letter --- QA Markers QUESTION
Mar 02, 2010

HELP PLEASE.   The way I read the letter a QA marker will no longer automically route a report to QA, that we must request that it go to QA.  So how do we do that?  I'm stopped on a report with a marker because of no ADT feed.  Thanks in advance.     ...

PLEASE READ - Latest Corporate Policy
Mar 03, 2010

All MQ MTs are advised to closely watch their mailboxes.  In the next few weeks you will be receiving (COD of course) a package from MQ.  You must accept delivery of this package.  It contains an electronic ankle monitor tastefully embossed with the MQ logo.  You must wear this for your entire period of employment with MQ.  When it is time for your shift to start you will receive a gentle, remotely controlled, electronic reminder - 5 or 10 volts at most.  Should you ...

Oh Brother! A Corporate Email About Spheris
Apr 09, 2010

MQ has taken our merit increases, pay raises that we all should get every year (mine was 10 years ago), our bonuses, and our pay cut in half to be able to buy Spheris so the bigwigs can have more money in their pockets.  Oh brother.  Makes me sick and here I am sitting here out of work. ...

I Hope Corporate Is Visited Tonight By
Dec 24, 2010

Past, Present and Future and sees exactly what will happen to their rotten, sold-to-the-devil souls. ...

We Bought Spheris, But Our Corporate Office Is
Jan 07, 2011

... ...

Need Recent Info On STel Corporate
Apr 14, 2014

Anyone work for, have worked for in the past, or have any recent info on STel Corporate? Have searched archives and found nothing recent. ...

Corporate Medicine (long Post)
Apr 25, 2014

From the Naked Capitalism web site. Note the production, production mantra.  It's the only think these biz types know.     The Stealthy, Ugly Growth of Corporatized Medicine Posted: 25 Apr 2014 01:16 AM PDT Yves here. We’ve written a great deal about Obamacare, since it epitomizes so much about what is wrong with contemporary America: the use of complexity to mask looting, the creation of two-tier systems, the crapification of the underlying servi ...

Any Current Information On OLA Corporate Services?
Jul 22, 2014

Anyone know any current information on OLA Corporate Services in California?  Are they still in business and do they offer psychiatric reports/work?  If so, what's the e-mail contact?  Thanks! ...

MedQuist Strikes Again...This Time Corporate Level
Nov 21, 2011

Any of the eTransPlus MTs hear that John Jordan and Mary Ann Baker were downsized by the Evil Empire...MedQuist today?  They called them without a warning and downsized.  The Fun Begins...looks like they are up to their old tricks...of coming in, taking over and cleaning house.  Bet the Execs at eTrans are counting their money and could care less about Ms Baker and Mr. Jordan.  Who cares...they aren't people...just a casualties of war. MTDevoted ...

Holidiay Lull Is A Corporate Lie To Calm The Restless
Jan 05, 2012

x ...