A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

So tired of putting in a lot of time with no work. It makes me very upset. nm - PAMT

Posted: Aug 23, 2014

nm

Similar Messages:

This Job Makes Me So Tired
Apr 13, 2011

It doesn't matter that I get enough sleep. MT makes me tired, sitting at the computer for hours on end. Anyone experience this? ...

I Get So Tired Of Waiting On Work. It Actually Makes Me Nervous Sitting By This Computer
Jun 05, 2014

waiting on reports.  Not sure how to handle this.  I am looking for other work but no luck so far.  Do others find this mentally stressful babysitting your computer. ...

Same Old Tired Transcription Companies Hiring All The Time
Sep 20, 2012

I am currently working at a company and with the way things are going with all of these companies, I am just afraid of layoffs.  It's sad to see all of the same transcription companies on the job boards hiring, and it seems by reading the boards none of them are worth working for.  I sure wish when I decided to go into transcription I could have looked into the future a few years.  I have been doing transcription now for 6 years.  I am thankful I do have my job still and ...

Tired Of Stress, Tired Of Crying, I HATE MY JOB!!!!!!! Nm
May 19, 2010

nm ...

ARRGGGGGGHHH!! I Am So Upset! Sm
Apr 28, 2010

This new account we have been given (which I heard was sent back from bad ILP work) is absolutely impossible!  Yes I am in the south...   I will not say even the letter because already i had my posts deleted for putting it (even though others are putting it and not getting deleted).  Yes I feel I am being singled out for whupping.!!!   Now today I get reports back that have obviously been abandoned because no one else can possibly do this (among many hundreds same n ...

Management Upset
Mar 14, 2011

goodness gracious ...

So Upset Over FIESA
May 30, 2012

So over this report card.  I don't have to pend anything anymore unless of course it needs to be pended, but today due to low work got stuck on new acct which I had never typed and very first report could not understand what he said (only said 5 words); could not locate any prior reports to look at, went in to pend (totally different looking then what I was used to - tried to IM my QC person who didn't respond so sent email and eventually had to download and now I go in and they s ...

Customers Upset
Aug 07, 2013

Doncha love the frantic emails about how the customers are upset with all the out of TAT work?  Seriously what does this company expect when they push people out the door in droves due to the lousy pay, mistreatment, unethical way they run things.  Karma baby.  ...

Supervisor Upset
Jan 18, 2015

...because so many people are not making 99.5% accuracy in their audits.  Perhaps it is time to consider that whoever promised the client 99.5% accuracy has something quite strong in their medicine cabinet.  For years, the standard has been 98% and that is for a reason.  That number is possible with humans.  Machines sure can't deliver 99.5%; just ask anyone who has to correct the harebrained interpretations of SR, which never learns, by the way.  Do the doctors hav ...

Shouldn't I Be The One Upset?
Mar 19, 2015

When I send an email that states, "I am OOW on the following accounts: Blah, Blah, Blah and Blah.  I will check back later." Why do I get an email back saying, "Did you check Blah account?" Ummmmm, it is in the list I sent you...  TSMs are sending out their famous backlogs....THEY should know I am OOW, but I feel almost guilty telling them I am OOW.  I have had TSMs tell me that no one else was OOW on such and such a date. Ummmmm, it is likely they are on different accounts. ...

Failed Test And Very Upset
Nov 02, 2010

I am very upset, I took the radiology test and they say that I failed it and I don't see how. I have been a radiology transcriptionist for 20 years. There were only two questions on the multiple choice questions that I was uncertain of and the typing was easy. Has anybody else encountered this? ...

Kinda Upset, Would Like Input
Mar 25, 2012

I've been working in an office for only about 3 months now after about 12 years in-home transcription.  It's a busy office for a doctor who is kind of a "superstar" in his field and I love it.  Here's the thing...  it's a new practice, the entire staff has been here for less than a year and we don't all have hardly any PTO saved up (less than a year and all...) and the doc is going to be closing up the office for 2 weeks to go on vacation.  Several of ...

No Longer Surprised But Always Still Upset--sm
Nov 06, 2014

Yes, I have seen this enough times that it no longer surprises me.  There were 18 reports on my primary.  I have an hour left of my shift.  When I anticipated downloading the next one, all 18 were gone, gone, gone.  It is upsetting.  I would try adjusting my schedule but it would do no good, there normally is too little work during that time as it is.  I already will be taking about 3 hours of PTO for being OOW on Sunday.  It would be 4 but I have made up some ...

Why So Upset About Med Records Going OS? Your Financial Info,
Dec 22, 2010

someone know I had a runny nose than know what my financial status is. ...

BayScribe Status Quo Today Despite Upset MTs
Dec 17, 2014

I see that there' no feedback on World Client from the meeting leaders regarding yesterday's heated teleconference discussion, just the usual "KEEP SMILING" (we AREN'T) cliche's and even a request for coverage commitments for the New Year's Day period.  I guess they're hoping if they don't deal with it, it will pass and we'll all go back to be good, mute boys and girls.  NOT.   I thought there would at least be a minimal response considerin ...

If It Were Not So Laughable I Might Be Upset. Their Fake QC Percentages
Feb 26, 2015

...when they need a boatload of us "unfavorables" to resign so they can hurry up and give former QC (previously it was the team lead) people our slots. Nuance should realize that, at the very least, some of us have learned to transcribe right through their stupid bogus scripts, some have even had the same script twice, it has happened so frequently, and we have learned how to do screen shots and keep meticulous records and ... warn others about it. So, especially you folks who have been ...

With The Changes AHIMA Is Putting Out
Sep 11, 2012

I am wondering if Andrews is still a good choice for a school. I was also thinking of calling Linda Andrews and seeing how these changes affect her course. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks. ...

Putting MM On A Resume
Jan 13, 2014

I was hired at MM by acquisition.  My prior company is gone.  The 2 companies before that are gone, out of business.  Therefore, I have no "recent" references. On a job application, what info do you put down for MM address and phone number?  What about when they ask for your direct supervisor's name and phone number? I am afraid this is going to keep me from getting another job. ...

I'm Putting In My Notice! Does Anyone Know If...
Apr 01, 2014

deleted. Tried to delete the header, but it won't let me delete the whole post ...

Oh Why Oh Why Do I Keep Putting All My Eggs In One Basket...sm
Nov 01, 2011

I am getting screwed by yet another company.  I have nothing to fall back on so I am seriously considering working two jobs again.  I did it before a long time ago and it sucked the life out of me.  I barely had a life working one job with all the long hours.  Is it possible to hold down two jobs long term and still have a family life?  I just can't afford to sit here with nothing to do day after day.  Just had to vent... ...

Putting Up The Christmas Tree
Dec 06, 2014

It's just over a couple months that I got off the Nuance bus, and started a new job.  My months at Nuance had a profound impact on both my husband and me.  Not only is our bank account now on the road to recovery, his happiness has rebounded, as I am no longer so miserable and insecure.  Having a good job pays benefits well beyond the paycheck.  I cannot forget what you still chained to this miserable company are enduring.  Of course, I haven't read the d ...

Patient Was Upset By The S/l *ma-loo* On The Unit And Has Decreased Sleep" NM TIA
May 24, 2012

x ...

Putting A Video On YouTube.com Concerning Our Problems
Sep 03, 2010

Has anyone thought about putting a video on YouTube.com concerning our problems with low wages and sweat shop environment? ...

Not Putting All My Eggs In This Basket Anymore...sm
May 26, 2011

Well, I have been reading a lot and there are definitely many who are unhappy doing this for a living at this point. I think the major downfall was the MTSO.....for many, many reasons. Just like Wal Mart put many mom and pop stores out of business, MTSO's are the Wal Mart of the MT world. I decided to go back to school about a month ago. I am going to a local Vo-Tech to get a license to be a nail technician. It is totally out of my comfort zone and away from anything I have ever known. I a ...

Putting Comma After Typing A Date
Jul 01, 2011

I was taught to always put a comma after the date when it is typed in a text, even in the middle of a sentence. QA said that is wrong. Which is correct? ...

VR Not Consistently Putting 2 Spaces After Periods??? Anyone Else?
Oct 30, 2013

have been noticing over the last 3 or 4 weeks that the sytem is not consistently putting 2 spaces after periods.  Used to not have to worry about this, but just one more thing to have to watch.   Also having to now watch auto expansions and change them back to the accepted short form.  Anyone else? Or have I just been here wayyyyyy to long?    Make it a great day everyone!  A lot of times y'all make mine!  ...

What Is Purpose Of Putting In A Password For New Posts
Oct 22, 2014

Or is it just me this happens to? ...

Just In Case Anyone Missed It, See Here What Show NBC Is Putting Out And Why They Should Be Banned,
Aug 16, 2010

picketed and millions of emails from MTs like ourselves should be sent to them complaining, just as others are doing.  This is an absolute disgrace, comedy or no comedy!!!!  The show is called Outsourced.  If you do not want to click the link below then Google NBC - Outsourced, as I did, and read about the show and also read the hundreds, if not thousands, of people who are writing NBC and complaining!  Such poor taste! http://www.nbc.com/news/2010/05/07/nbc-picks-up-three-n ...

Stop Putting Thank You, When It Stands Alone, Under Ship Markers
Mar 04, 2012

They arent gonna help us with ASR problems,..least we can do is stop making problems for ourselves ...

Working As An IC...putting Company Names On Applications?
Nov 12, 2012

I am applying to a company that would like me to give names and phone numbers of current and previous employers for verification.  I have really only had one "employer" in the last six years.  All the rest are companies I do IC work for, including the one I am working for now.  Do I put the company names and phone numbers down?  It feels somehow wrong, like I am breaking confidentiality or putting their names and numbers down in some sort of behind-their-back way.  Any t ...