A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

BayScribe status quo today despite upset MTs - could have predicted it

Posted: Dec 17, 2014

I see that there' no feedback on World Client from the meeting leaders regarding yesterday's heated teleconference discussion, just the usual "KEEP SMILING" (we AREN'T) cliche's and even a request for coverage commitments for the New Year's Day period.  I guess they're hoping if they don't deal with it, it will pass and we'll all go back to be good, mute boys and girls.  NOT.  

I thought there would at least be a minimal response considering how upset everybody was.  It just reinforces my feeling that we really are just cogs in the Nuance corporate wheel.

My resume's have already been submitted; now I wait. 

Frowning - Stunned

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, the HAPPY WEDNESDAY AND KEEP SMILING!! feels extremely inappropriate at this time. The TSMs know full well we are NOT smiling and their complete lack of acknowledgment of what has just happened to their "teams" is inappropriate and infuriating. They are not even going to acknowledge it?!?! But they ARE going to ask for more, more MORE from us (OT)? This makes me very grumpy.

Everyone should take New Year's Day off - - PERMANENTLY. (seriously)

[ In Reply To ..]

could someone enlighten me?? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I was just given no choice, was forced over to Bayscribe - start this week. can someone enlighten me as to what kind of hornet's nest I'm entering??? I sure would love nothing better than to stay where I am, with accounts I love and do well in than to start all over again, new account, new platform, new TSM, new region!! not happy....welcome to Nuance.

Similar Messages:

ARRGGGGGGHHH!! I Am So Upset! Sm
Apr 28, 2010

This new account we have been given (which I heard was sent back from bad ILP work) is absolutely impossible!  Yes I am in the south...   I will not say even the letter because already i had my posts deleted for putting it (even though others are putting it and not getting deleted).  Yes I feel I am being singled out for whupping.!!!   Now today I get reports back that have obviously been abandoned because no one else can possibly do this (among many hundreds same n ...

Management Upset
Mar 14, 2011

goodness gracious ...

So Upset Over FIESA
May 30, 2012

So over this report card.  I don't have to pend anything anymore unless of course it needs to be pended, but today due to low work got stuck on new acct which I had never typed and very first report could not understand what he said (only said 5 words); could not locate any prior reports to look at, went in to pend (totally different looking then what I was used to - tried to IM my QC person who didn't respond so sent email and eventually had to download and now I go in and they s ...

Customers Upset
Aug 07, 2013

Doncha love the frantic emails about how the customers are upset with all the out of TAT work?  Seriously what does this company expect when they push people out the door in droves due to the lousy pay, mistreatment, unethical way they run things.  Karma baby.  ...

Supervisor Upset
Jan 18, 2015

...because so many people are not making 99.5% accuracy in their audits.  Perhaps it is time to consider that whoever promised the client 99.5% accuracy has something quite strong in their medicine cabinet.  For years, the standard has been 98% and that is for a reason.  That number is possible with humans.  Machines sure can't deliver 99.5%; just ask anyone who has to correct the harebrained interpretations of SR, which never learns, by the way.  Do the doctors hav ...

Shouldn't I Be The One Upset?
Mar 19, 2015

When I send an email that states, "I am OOW on the following accounts: Blah, Blah, Blah and Blah.  I will check back later." Why do I get an email back saying, "Did you check Blah account?" Ummmmm, it is in the list I sent you...  TSMs are sending out their famous backlogs....THEY should know I am OOW, but I feel almost guilty telling them I am OOW.  I have had TSMs tell me that no one else was OOW on such and such a date. Ummmmm, it is likely they are on different accounts. ...

Failed Test And Very Upset
Nov 02, 2010

I am very upset, I took the radiology test and they say that I failed it and I don't see how. I have been a radiology transcriptionist for 20 years. There were only two questions on the multiple choice questions that I was uncertain of and the typing was easy. Has anybody else encountered this? ...

Kinda Upset, Would Like Input
Mar 25, 2012

I've been working in an office for only about 3 months now after about 12 years in-home transcription.  It's a busy office for a doctor who is kind of a "superstar" in his field and I love it.  Here's the thing...  it's a new practice, the entire staff has been here for less than a year and we don't all have hardly any PTO saved up (less than a year and all...) and the doc is going to be closing up the office for 2 weeks to go on vacation.  Several of ...

No Longer Surprised But Always Still Upset--sm
Nov 06, 2014

Yes, I have seen this enough times that it no longer surprises me.  There were 18 reports on my primary.  I have an hour left of my shift.  When I anticipated downloading the next one, all 18 were gone, gone, gone.  It is upsetting.  I would try adjusting my schedule but it would do no good, there normally is too little work during that time as it is.  I already will be taking about 3 hours of PTO for being OOW on Sunday.  It would be 4 but I have made up some ...

Why So Upset About Med Records Going OS? Your Financial Info,
Dec 22, 2010

someone know I had a runny nose than know what my financial status is. ...

If It Were Not So Laughable I Might Be Upset. Their Fake QC Percentages
Feb 26, 2015

...when they need a boatload of us "unfavorables" to resign so they can hurry up and give former QC (previously it was the team lead) people our slots. Nuance should realize that, at the very least, some of us have learned to transcribe right through their stupid bogus scripts, some have even had the same script twice, it has happened so frequently, and we have learned how to do screen shots and keep meticulous records and ... warn others about it. So, especially you folks who have been ...

Patient Was Upset By The S/l *ma-loo* On The Unit And Has Decreased Sleep" NM TIA
May 24, 2012

x ...

So Tired Of Putting In A Lot Of Time With No Work. It Makes Me Very Upset. Nm
Aug 23, 2014

nm ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

Bayscribe?
Nov 28, 2011

Wondering which companies use Bayscribe? I worked on Bayscribe for a short while and loved it! Would like to work on another Bayscribe account and want to know where to look.  ...

Bayscribe Help Please
May 06, 2014

I updated to IE10 from IE9 and now the QA marker won't work.  Anybody know what to do to get it to work?  Anybody working on Bayscribe in IE10?  I key in Alt-Q and the marker comes up, but when I press enter or okay with the mouse, the box goes away and no marker in the text.  I can go in an uninstall the update if need be, but I was hoping this would work.  TIA. ...

Bayscribe MTs
Dec 19, 2014

No 12% pay cut after all and more info for people who were not audited at all the first week of this plan.  ...

New To Bayscribe
Jun 12, 2015

Hi, I am very new to Bayscribe and I was just informed that when I am in ADT that I need to type A to pull all info on patient ..  Am I just not seeing it right?  Where to I do this... I am getting not response from QA .. Just was told that when I am in ADT to type A. I guess I need a step by step how to on this ...

Bayscribe/shorthand
Oct 13, 2009

How do I transfer my Shorthand to Bayscribe word expander. ...

Landmark/Bayscribe
Nov 12, 2009

Been with LM for quite a while.  Work used to be plentiful but now has been drying up over the past month.  Anyone else on their Bayscribe platform having the same problem? Notice that they are doing SR and wondering if some of account is being sent in that direction?? Please feel free to send private e-mail.  ...

Bayscribe Audio
Feb 23, 2010

Problem with audio downloading on Bayscribe.  Rebooted x20, replugged foot pedal, etc. Don't know what else to do.  Help anyone. ...

What Is The Url Address For Bayscribe? Nm
Sep 28, 2010

Bayscribe ASR - Your Thoughts Please
Jan 26, 2011

What are your feelings about Bayscribe's automated speech recognition program? We have been using it now for 2 or 3 months..personally I think it sucks ... ...

Landmark Bayscribe
Jan 27, 2011

Quick question with Bayscribe. On the manager's end, can routing jobs be set up for each individual MT without our knowledge?  TIA ...

Bayscribe Is Easy To Use?
Feb 17, 2011

I just found out that the company I work for is going to start using Bayscribe next week. I never heard of it untill now.  I currently use Word with my own word expander. Does any one know if it is productive and easy to use? ...

Bayscribe - How Would You Rate It?
Aug 29, 2011

Any information you can shed on this would be helpful - never used it before.  How would you rate it? ...

Any BayScribe Users Out There?
Sep 04, 2011

I started with a company using BayScribe.  I have a rather unusual problem.  The BayScribe expander will not function in the document.  I can bring it up via Control F3 and can add entries, but they will not expand.  When my machine is entered remotely, that user IS able to expand, but within the same session, I still cannot expand.  I have uninstall, reinstalled, Norton off, IE setting fine.  Toggling on and off makes no difference.  I have been troubleshootin ...

Bayscribe And Voice Bar
Oct 01, 2011

Im new on Bayscribe and this accounts have a  lot of ESLs.   There are lots of times I need to go to the very beginning of a report to proof it   Is there a keyboard command I can use instead of having to wait for it to rewind or using the mouse.  Its driving me crazy.... ...

Bayscribe And Windows 7
Nov 15, 2011

Is Bayscribe platform compatible with Windows 7?  Thanks very much!!! ...