A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What is purpose of putting in a password for new posts - when the passwords never work? sm

Posted: Oct 22, 2014

Or is it just me this happens to?

Mine always works - see msg

[ In Reply To ..]
Mine always works when I go into Options, Edit...

Maybe you have typos, either in the original making of the password, or when you go to Edit/Delete. It's hard to know if you make a typo, because the password letters don't show up.

Thanks. sm - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
I had wondered if it was something in my browser blocking me.

I just request a password - if I want to edit

[ In Reply To ..]
the email comes immediately, and you can just click on the link in the email and skip the whole password thing.

Similar Messages:

When W-2 Is Incorrect, You Think, On Purpose
Jan 27, 2015

I just received my W-2 from an employer who consistently paid late for the last 1-2 years. The employer has yet to finish paying me for work from the last quarter of the year and is about $600 to $700 short of what he owes me. The W-2 reflects the whole amount that I had earned instead of just what had been paid by the end of the year. Has this happened to anyone before? If so, what did you do? My feeling is -  not only that I cannot file an incorrect W-2 legally, but also that if I file w ...

What Is The Purpose Of The Pre-set Headings To The Left
Oct 19, 2010

I do not like this..I like a FULL screen and I hate being distracted by stuff on the side.  What happens if there are left-over headings...or if we use our own?  Anybody? ...

Is The Purpose Of FIESA To Be Punitive?
Apr 03, 2014

These scores get lower all the time for the most ridiculous things.  Medical records were transcribed just fine prior to this BS!   It's purely punitiive to be forced to look at what these queen bees do to our work.  We never needed a "middle man" analyzing these reports in the past.  Pathetic! ...

What Is The Purpose Of The Smart Summary?
May 08, 2015

Sometimes I wonder if Mmodal sends out these e-mails just to tell us that we will never measure up to what they expect.  ...

What Is The Purpose Of Giving You A Backup Account
Oct 03, 2013

You are just back at square one with the same problem, NO WORK. How about a true solution instead of just taking a meaningless action that solves nothing. ...

MTSO Holding Back Their Top Level MTs On Purpose.
Aug 02, 2011

This has been bothering me for many months now but I feel so stuck needing my benefits.  I can't change jobs because I rely on the medical insurance and can't afford Cobra while changing jobs.  I love working 3rd shift and my job gladly accomodates; however, I'm constantly sold short because I'm left being the only 3rd shift MT most nights, expected to check queue on 5 different account log-ins to monitor TATs and logging in and out accordingly.  Obviously thi ...

With The Changes AHIMA Is Putting Out
Sep 11, 2012

I am wondering if Andrews is still a good choice for a school. I was also thinking of calling Linda Andrews and seeing how these changes affect her course. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks. ...

Putting MM On A Resume
Jan 13, 2014

I was hired at MM by acquisition.  My prior company is gone.  The 2 companies before that are gone, out of business.  Therefore, I have no "recent" references. On a job application, what info do you put down for MM address and phone number?  What about when they ask for your direct supervisor's name and phone number? I am afraid this is going to keep me from getting another job. ...

I'm Putting In My Notice! Does Anyone Know If...
Apr 01, 2014

deleted. Tried to delete the header, but it won't let me delete the whole post ...

New Password
Sep 26, 2010

Can someone please help me.  Got the message my password will expire in 5 days.  Where in the world do I go now to update it?  Why the process of changing this has to change is beyond me.  I'm getting too old to learn all these new tricks   ...

New Password And New ID
May 12, 2011

I found out 2 things from support: 1.  The support guy said that 90% of us have already done the password thing a long time ago.  He said to go to DQManage, click on "my profile."  You should see the question you set up.  Yep, there it was.  He said if it isn't there, you will get a pop-up when we log on to DQM.  The poor guy wasn't happy with the ridiculous instructions we were given. 2.  Earlier today I had another problem and had to called Suppor ...

Password
Jan 03, 2012

Where do I go to change my sign-in password.  Have looked and looked, but can't find any help. ...

Oh Why Oh Why Do I Keep Putting All My Eggs In One Basket...sm
Nov 01, 2011

I am getting screwed by yet another company.  I have nothing to fall back on so I am seriously considering working two jobs again.  I did it before a long time ago and it sucked the life out of me.  I barely had a life working one job with all the long hours.  Is it possible to hold down two jobs long term and still have a family life?  I just can't afford to sit here with nothing to do day after day.  Just had to vent... ...

Putting Up The Christmas Tree
Dec 06, 2014

It's just over a couple months that I got off the Nuance bus, and started a new job.  My months at Nuance had a profound impact on both my husband and me.  Not only is our bank account now on the road to recovery, his happiness has rebounded, as I am no longer so miserable and insecure.  Having a good job pays benefits well beyond the paycheck.  I cannot forget what you still chained to this miserable company are enduring.  Of course, I haven't read the d ...

I Don't Remember My Password So Now What? Nm
Jan 24, 2012

nm ...

DQS 7.1 Password Change
Dec 12, 2012

My password is about to expire and for the life of me I can't figure out even from the DQS 7.1 manual how to change  it.  Can someone point me in the righ direction please?  I'm completely lost.  It says to log into DQM but when I do that it just opens up Fluency.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?   Thanks. ...

Password Change Help
Feb 13, 2013

I got the notice that my password will expire in 5 days and to go to DQM to change it but for the life of me I can't remember how to sign in to DQM!!!! Company, password, etc. Help? TIA ...

UPDATE PASSWORD
Mar 11, 2013

Hi!  Can anyone tell me how to update my password on DocQscribe.  Thanks! ...

User ID And Password
Aug 14, 2013

I haven't bothered reading MM policies in so long, I can't remember how to log in.  What did you use for ID and password? ...

Innercircle Password?
Dec 10, 2014

Because of an illness earlier in the week, I'm behind on the Fluency Editor upgrade to version 7.6 and am just now getting around to it.  Unforunately, I can't get into Innercircle with what I thought was my password.  Are we using a generic password, or do we have to contact Support? ...

Putting A Video On YouTube.com Concerning Our Problems
Sep 03, 2010

Has anyone thought about putting a video on YouTube.com concerning our problems with low wages and sweat shop environment? ...

Not Putting All My Eggs In This Basket Anymore...sm
May 26, 2011

Well, I have been reading a lot and there are definitely many who are unhappy doing this for a living at this point. I think the major downfall was the MTSO.....for many, many reasons. Just like Wal Mart put many mom and pop stores out of business, MTSO's are the Wal Mart of the MT world. I decided to go back to school about a month ago. I am going to a local Vo-Tech to get a license to be a nail technician. It is totally out of my comfort zone and away from anything I have ever known. I a ...

Putting Comma After Typing A Date
Jul 01, 2011

I was taught to always put a comma after the date when it is typed in a text, even in the middle of a sentence. QA said that is wrong. Which is correct? ...

VR Not Consistently Putting 2 Spaces After Periods??? Anyone Else?
Oct 30, 2013

have been noticing over the last 3 or 4 weeks that the sytem is not consistently putting 2 spaces after periods.  Used to not have to worry about this, but just one more thing to have to watch.   Also having to now watch auto expansions and change them back to the accepted short form.  Anyone else? Or have I just been here wayyyyyy to long?    Make it a great day everyone!  A lot of times y'all make mine!  ...

Changing Password In DocQmanage
Dec 29, 2010

HELP!!!  A note came up when I was going to start my day by uploading a report to transcribe.  It said that in 5 days, my password would need changing...go to DocQmanage to change it.  Use to, it would automatically let it change it, no problem.  I have gone to DocQmanage, and I do not see where it lets you change your password.  Please help!!!!  I have been looking for over an hour. ...

Does Anyone Know What To Do If You Forgot Your Password For The Intranet?
Jan 12, 2013

I can't for the life of me log in to the mmodal intranet, i guess I forgot my password because i have tried everything and it's not working.  Anyone know how to request a new one or have it reset?  Do i have to call help desk?  I can't log into remedy because I can't get the link from the intranet. ...

Does Anyone Know How To Change Your Password In Teamwork?
Feb 06, 2013

x ...

Intranet/mmodal Password
May 20, 2013

Anyone remember how to get into intranet/mmodal for MT week? thanks ...

Changing Password For Fluency
Aug 29, 2013

my brain has totally shut down and for the life of me I can't remember where to go to change my password for fluency.  I know I can wait til it expires in a few more days, but would anyone be able to tell me how to do it?  I feel really dumb and silly right now! :-/ ...

Help! I Forget What ID And Password Is Used To Get Into MM For NJA Ticket! Sm
Jan 01, 2014

Can anyone help me? I'd rather not call my abbreviation and definitely don't want to call tech support.  Much appreciated and Happy New Year to all! ...