A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

pain management post on job board - nw

Posted: May 06, 2010

just want to know what's up with that job post on the job board.  I've sent my resume twice and came back as undeliverable.  I got so excited because I have experience with PMs.  Now I'm disappointed.  Any thoughts?- tx, nw

pain management - lecspencer

[ In Reply To ..]
I even tried calling both #'s from the website and all it does is ring and ring. I also tried sending e-mail via MTStars and it also come back undeliverable. Not good business.

That post is spam. - MTFL

[ In Reply To ..]
My earlier post was removed by moderator because I cut and pasted the email response I received when my email was returned undeliverable. Another poster went to their website and they are NOT hiring.

Similar Messages:

Moderator, Where Did The Post Go Concerning The Job Ad For Pain Management MTs? (sm)
May 06, 2010

Just curious if you were able to confirm that it is a legitmate ad since the company's web site states different and the job ad remains on the board.  Thanks so much!!! ...

Pain Management Anyone?
Jul 30, 2012

Dictated:  Lumbar transforaminal epidural injection.  Use "Magnahist."  He says it clearly enough.  On search, I get a few sites for "MagneHis" but not enough information to confirm. Any help appreciated, thank you. ...

Pain Management Drug Help Please
Nov 02, 2009

Dictated .... "I am going to try her on s/l Ambeta, Anbeta, which is a slow release morphine at 30 mg." TIA ...

Pain Management Meds
Apr 20, 2010

We will order the s/l P5C_____ which contains lidocaine 10%, ketamine 2%, s/l bif-o-caine_____2%, amitriptyline 5%, gabapentin 4%, ...

PAIN MANAGEMENT: SOAP R TEST??
Feb 25, 2010

Learning a new acct and not familiar with pain management.  S/L SOAP R TEST.  Appreciate help on this.  Thanks.   ...

Questions For Coders/billers RE Pain Management
Oct 28, 2010

Are there any billers/coders out there who specialize in pain magement, ie, facet injections/aspiration and lavage, etc, for outpatient pain management physicians? I have questions about documentation needed for injections and such with the 'add on codes', for example with the injections, there are codes for the first level then additional codes for second and subsequent levels. Is it necessary for every single charge to have a report on it? It's causing severe headaches for the ...

Orthopaedic/pain Management Exam Word
Jun 30, 2011

He has positive s/l marie fwa reflexes and there are a few beats of clonus.... He says it so fast - the "marie" also sounds like "murray" and the "fwa" is like the foie in foie gras.   Any help?  Thanks! ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

HCPCS 2014 Brings Two New Codes For Pain Management Effective July 1
Aug 12, 2014

The latest HCPCS code update that went into effect on July 1, 2014 is important for pain management practitioners and coders since it modifies the way you report some morphine and propofol administrations. Read more.. ...

OMG, Another Scam Job Post On The Other Site. Management
May 24, 2014

what a pain. I sure hope the scammers aren't continuously posting cause some poor desperate MTs are responding to those ads with a yahoo email addy and an address in Richmond State, Virginia. ...

Performance Management/Swap Board
Sep 28, 2010

I find that Swap Board is useless, there are never any hours to "swap"  Also, am in performance management . They are findings ways to fire me.  I want to know about unemployment, does anyone know I am new to Oregon and do not know the laws.  I asked to be on an account that has no ASR and was denied being told that 80% of MQ's work is ASR now. ...

Transcend Apology On Main Board From Management
May 21, 2010

I recognize the name used - it is by someone in upper management. At least she is using her real name - maybe she had second thoughts of using Hawkeye - LOL. ...

Just Want To Thank Everyone Who Replied To My Post Below About Leg Pain....
Jan 11, 2010

I got some very good suggestions that I hadn't thought about and am going to try.  I really appreciate all the helpful replies from everyone.  Thanks so Much!!!! ...

Patient With Hip Pain, Post Op For Back Surgeries
Jan 17, 2013

"Pictures of hip were performed and brought in by the patient. They were read as normal, but on my review there is an ***** cyst "(sounds like asitaviner!) any ideas? ...

Sometimes This Board Will Not Let Me Post Anywhere.
Feb 20, 2010

No matter how carefully I type the "code" to prove I'm a real person or whatever, it just keeps asking me to type it again and again, and won't accept it.  ...

Job Board Post
Jun 05, 2010

anyone know who posted the mental health position on the job board?? ...

The Last Post On This Board Is From 12/19
Dec 26, 2010

How do you get to the rest of the posts from Dec? ...

The Post On The Job Seekers Board Just Might
Oct 26, 2011

have been taken seriously had they spelled Accutrans correctly! ...

MModal Has A Job Post On Another Job Board
Jan 10, 2013

The ad says pay per report but it does not say it is radiology. It says acute care exp so what is up with that? ...

My Post On Job Wanted Board
Mar 19, 2013

I posted on the Job Wanted Board. This morning I received an E-mail from "Ravindran" which said the following: i can help u, contact me. This smells fishy to me, and replied that the response was "very unprofessional". India, maybe? ...

Post On Job Seeker's Board
Aug 08, 2014

Be careful of responding to the post by Mike Witkowski - a few years back he pulled this same type of thing with needing transcriptionists "right away" - the whole process was very shady and then he tells you that you don't meet his "requirements" after you transcribe a test.....just a head's up. ...

Very Disturbing Post On The Board.
Dec 06, 2014

As you can see, I have pasted a post below that needs clarification from someone, owners of this board, I suspect.  The subject of how is above my pay grade.  My point in posting, however, is that none of us should be fearful that Nuance stooges are watching or even that they might be able to "ping" to see who posted.  We have a right to express our opinion in the land of free speech.  If anyone of us faces by whatever means any retalitatory action, then I'll be the fir ...

Coding Board Post
Mar 03, 2015

the coding apprentice program.  Anyone surprised? ...

Post-stroke Patient Being Followed For S/l "enabolation" Management.
Apr 21, 2010

Post-stroke patient being followed for s/l "enabolation" management. ...

Job Seekers Board Post With No Company Name
Apr 01, 2010

Why is there a post on the Job Seekers Board with no company name?  Also, you can reply by email, but the name is still undisclosed.  I thought that was not allowed.  Who would send a resume to some unknown person/company?     ...

This Board Is Becoming Increasingly Unpleasant To Post On
Jun 04, 2014

And that's sad, because from what I can see, it's one of the few active medical coding boards on the Internet. There is a person or a few people on this board (I've been reading here for a long time) that almost always find a way to insult and talk down to posters, no matter what the situation. You can tell that it's the same person/people because they have the same posting style. It's to the point where I cringe every that that poster/posters answer my questions because ...

Please Go To Main Board. Read Post RE EMR. NM.
Aug 11, 2014

XX ...

BEFORE YOU POST: Use The Correct Board - List Is On The Left. NM
Jan 26, 2011

nm ...

I Found This Very Interesting Post On The MModal Board...sm
Dec 12, 2012

and thought it would be of interest to all MTs. This filing is incredibly long, but the most - interesting read concerning Posted: Dec 8th, 2012 - 8:44 am In Reply to: Found this statement in the SEC filings. - ARE YOU KIDDING ME??M-Modal I have read including many eye-opening facts about the offshore component of business. I didn't know that M-Modal uses "cloud" technology. "Speech recognition and natural language understanding technologies, including our own, ar ...

See Post On Main Board About EPIC Clientele.
Mar 02, 2014

This is quite the eye opener and may explain why a lot of us are running out of work. Part of the problem is the complete mismanagement by TSMs and COMs, but the overall issue may be that EPIC is growing by leaps and bounds. It does not bode well for us MLSs. ...