A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

My post on Job Wanted Board - LMS

Posted: Mar 19, 2013

I posted on the Job Wanted Board. This morning I received an E-mail from "Ravindran" which said the following: i can help u, contact me. This smells fishy to me, and replied that the response was "very unprofessional". India, maybe?

Sounds Indian to me - ...and

[ In Reply To ..]
Indian or not, I would not work for someone who spells "you", "u." That is supposed to be saved for tex messaging, instant messaging, etc., to save time/characters. Not a job interviewer.

Check the MM CEO - me

[ In Reply To ..]
He has 3 different posts on LinkedIn - I am pretty sure that is his 1st name.

Probably not - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
But I'd bet my house on the fact that it's a scam anyway, similar to those spam emails that will show up in your inbox.

Similar Messages:

NEW: Job Wanted Board -- SM
May 03, 2010

We now have a Job Wanted board available.  This is a board for you to make confidential posts that list what you are looking for in your job search.  There are many ways to use the Job Wanted board.  There are also safe practices you, as posters, should take for professional security. Posters responding to your job-wanted ad can be recruiters, facilities, any business wanting to respond to you.  Other fellow posters (MTs) can also make suggestions about companies ...

Re: Job Wanted Board
Jun 05, 2010

I was just wondering if anybody has gotten a response from a company yet? I am on there and I have not heard a thing. If this is not in the right spot, I am not sure exactly where to post this! ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

So Finally We Have A Job Wanted Board!
May 03, 2010

See the menu on left under Job Seeker's Board or here is the direct link. http://forum.mtstars.com/wanted/ ...

Something Noticed On The Job Wanted Board,
May 04, 2010

your job-hunting results.  There are a lot of people with 10-20+ years' experience seeking work.  I'm in the same boat.  My experience so far has been that NOBODY is interested in hiring older, highly-experienced MTs.  Any of you starting to feel that vibe? So I'd be interested to know what sort of results you get from the Jobs Wanted board.  When you truthfully state your many years of experience, are you getting any offers?  Are they willing to com ...

Curious About The Job Wanted Board . . .
May 17, 2010

I am curious if anyone who has posted on the Job Wanted Board if you have actually had anyone contact you regarding your experience.   I am wondering if companies actually look at this or are other MTs seeing who their competition is . . .   Just curious.  thanks ...

Job Wanted Board - Any Contacts Yet?
May 18, 2010

Just curious if anyone is getting contacted from the job wanted board?  Thanks ...

Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Job Offer From The Job Wanted Board?
Jul 31, 2010

Just curious...has anyone ever gotten a job from their posting on the job wanted board? There seem to be many Mts looking for work. It would be interesting to know how many MTs have work that want to work. ...

Has Anyone Gotten A Job After Posting On Job Wanted Board?
Oct 24, 2010

I am thinking about posting there, but wondered if anyone had any luck finding a decent job that way. ...

Job Wanted Board - Any Job Offers?
Jun 14, 2011

Has anyone ever gotten a job after they've posted on the Job Wanted Board?  Just wondering.  (sorry if this is the wrong board to post this message) ...

Job Wanted Board - Any Response
Aug 18, 2011

Just wondering.  Has anyone who has posted on the Job Wanted Board actually gotten any response or, better yet, a job out of posting there?  TIA ...

Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Job From Posting On The Job Wanted Board?? Thanks.nm
Nov 02, 2011

nm ...

Moderator: Will We Still Be Getting A 'jobs Wanted' Board, And
Nov 05, 2009

is there a way to fix the search feature to where you can search for short terms?  Right now, it won't let you search for terms like 'QA' or 'MDI' etc. because they're too short.  It also limits you to one page of results.  The Google search box we used to have worked much better.  TIA. ...

Has Anyone Gotten A Good Job By Posting On The Job Wanted Board? Nm
Mar 02, 2012

NM ...

Has Anyone Been Hired From Posting On The Job Wanted Board? NM
Mar 30, 2013

. ...

Jobs Wanted Board - Oh Good Grief
Mar 02, 2011

I just posted on the Jobs Wanted Board - and it came up x 2 - I then tried to delete - and now there are 3 identical postings.....  How do I get the two extra off?  (blushing with embarrassment) - I want to get rid of the evidence as soon as possible  lol ...

Resume Bank/Jobs Wanted Board
Jul 12, 2014

Just curious if posting on the Jobs Wanted or in the Resume Bank has been useful to anyone, or are companies just looking through resumes they receive to fill positions.  Thanks! ...

Moderator...question About The Job Wanted Board...can We List Our Training/school?
May 05, 2010

As a new graduate, it would great for those seeking employment if we could list our training/school. Just a thought as I've been reading through lots of forums of job ads that say no newbies unless you were a student of a few select schools. Thoughts?? ...

Sometimes This Board Will Not Let Me Post Anywhere.
Feb 20, 2010

No matter how carefully I type the "code" to prove I'm a real person or whatever, it just keeps asking me to type it again and again, and won't accept it.  ...

Job Board Post
Jun 05, 2010

anyone know who posted the mental health position on the job board?? ...

The Last Post On This Board Is From 12/19
Dec 26, 2010

How do you get to the rest of the posts from Dec? ...

The Post On The Job Seekers Board Just Might
Oct 26, 2011

have been taken seriously had they spelled Accutrans correctly! ...

MModal Has A Job Post On Another Job Board
Jan 10, 2013

The ad says pay per report but it does not say it is radiology. It says acute care exp so what is up with that? ...

Post On Job Seeker's Board
Aug 08, 2014

Be careful of responding to the post by Mike Witkowski - a few years back he pulled this same type of thing with needing transcriptionists "right away" - the whole process was very shady and then he tells you that you don't meet his "requirements" after you transcribe a test.....just a head's up. ...

Very Disturbing Post On The Board.
Dec 06, 2014

As you can see, I have pasted a post below that needs clarification from someone, owners of this board, I suspect.  The subject of how is above my pay grade.  My point in posting, however, is that none of us should be fearful that Nuance stooges are watching or even that they might be able to "ping" to see who posted.  We have a right to express our opinion in the land of free speech.  If anyone of us faces by whatever means any retalitatory action, then I'll be the fir ...

Coding Board Post
Mar 03, 2015

the coding apprentice program.  Anyone surprised? ...

"Private Medical Transcriptionist" On Another Help Wanted Board Is A Scam
Feb 26, 2014

Same tip-offs as all the others (don't want to give too much away or those shysters will know to change it).   Just FYI.   ...

Job Seekers Board Post With No Company Name
Apr 01, 2010

Why is there a post on the Job Seekers Board with no company name?  Also, you can reply by email, but the name is still undisclosed.  I thought that was not allowed.  Who would send a resume to some unknown person/company?     ...

Pain Management Post On Job Board
May 06, 2010

just want to know what's up with that job post on the job board.  I've sent my resume twice and came back as undeliverable.  I got so excited because I have experience with PMs.  Now I'm disappointed.  Any thoughts?- tx, nw ...

This Board Is Becoming Increasingly Unpleasant To Post On
Jun 04, 2014

And that's sad, because from what I can see, it's one of the few active medical coding boards on the Internet. There is a person or a few people on this board (I've been reading here for a long time) that almost always find a way to insult and talk down to posters, no matter what the situation. You can tell that it's the same person/people because they have the same posting style. It's to the point where I cringe every that that poster/posters answer my questions because ...