A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Please go to Main Board. Read post RE EMR. NM. - Bear

Posted: Aug 11, 2014

XX

Similar Messages:

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

See Post On Main Board About EPIC Clientele.
Mar 02, 2014

This is quite the eye opener and may explain why a lot of us are running out of work. Part of the problem is the complete mismanagement by TSMs and COMs, but the overall issue may be that EPIC is growing by leaps and bounds. It does not bode well for us MLSs. ...

Wage Theft, Post On Main Board.
Sep 02, 2014

I read with interest the article contained in the post on the main board because it occurred to me that this is the only industry I know where as an employee, for most companies today, Nuance not excepted, you accept a job and then you, the employee, provide your own equipment, you pay the expense to have your computer repaired and when it is down you are not paid for the downtime, you pay your ISP internet charges (which can be costly if you are running extra turbo charged service to meet minim ...

Check Out Post On Main Board, "Latest Hospital To Sell Out
Nov 07, 2014

...conspiracy theorists on this one! Ha!   ...

Would One Of You Coders Go Over To The Main Board
Dec 23, 2011

There is a poster there who is posting blatantly wrong information about coding. Someone needs to post the correct information. I corrected one of the errors, but someone with more experience could probably do a better job of providing the facts. ...

Oh Wow That Whole Big Thread On The Main Board
Jan 30, 2013

Now if we could just get rid of the one below! ...

There Is A Message On The Main Board Here Sm
May 21, 2015

with a link to the Dept of Labor.  I encourage all of you to go check it out and write to them if you feel moved to do so.  Maybe if they get enough inquiries about this company, someone will take a look at them.  All I want to know, bottom line, is if they can legally do this, meaning cutting our line rate in half and our produced lines in half and then further reduction for what they deem as quality issues (which is very subjective in the best case scenario).  It would be n ...

On Main Board There Is A Thread Scaring Me
Dec 12, 2011

On the main board there is a message titled "Gotta Vent" and the following replies regarding coding have made me sick to my stomach, especially because a couple people stated seeing their coding departments wiped out by the EMR systems. Could someone shed some light on this?  I am in a coding class now and I am not feeling so hot....but be honest. Thank you!  ...

All Main Board Posts Deleted??
May 13, 2015

Why have all the messages on the Main Board been "deleted by author"?? ...

Transcend Apology On Main Board From Management
May 21, 2010

I recognize the name used - it is by someone in upper management. At least she is using her real name - maybe she had second thoughts of using Hawkeye - LOL. ...

Check Out Posts On Main Board And MModal
Nov 14, 2014

entitled "A little help from a friend" singing the praises of Nuance and how "you will love it here" and "don't believe what you read, we're all trolls."  Trying hard to get that referral bonus! ...

New MTs Board -- ALL READ
Oct 25, 2009

This particular board, the New MTs board, is devoted to assisting the newcomers to this profession.  It is here as a help, an assistance, a way to advise and mentor newbies.  It is NOT a place to slam, discourage, handslap or pick fights between newbies and experienced MTs.  We are not going to have an ongoing war or scuffles between the experienced MTs and the newbies or vice versa in regard to who should or should not be in this industry, who does a better job, who knows more, ...

Everyone On This Board Needs To Read This
Mar 11, 2014

found the below link on google. seems MM-India (known as Cbay-India) employees are not very happy. same paycuts, cheating out of lines, no respect, management is the same as here; ect. make sure you read full reviews. on some they have a "read more." you will need to click on that to get full review. http//www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/cbay-systems-india-pvt-ltd-reviews-925593882 ...

I Just Read A Post By Someone Who Went From MME Back To MT/ME
Dec 16, 2011

OMG.  I had no idea we could do this - I thought once we were "promoted" to MME we were stuck with it.  I've never made so little money in my life than I have as an MME … it has been one of the biggest mistakes I've made in my life.  How did you do that, was it as simple as just saying you didn't want to do it anymore?  Did your CCM give you a hard time about it?  ...

If You Are One Of The Chosen....Please Please Read Post
Mar 08, 2012

I do not mean to insult or assume those who are "chosen" are not able to articulate crucial concerns, or in fact, care about the systemic denegration of MT professsion......howeverrrrrrrr...if you want a few talking points..please feel free to read below: Incentive:  I feel the biggest issue is no incentive plan for a PRODUCTION job.  This absolutely goes against every corporate principle to increase productivity, be it commissionable sales (as I am sure account executives are receivi ...

Go To VR Board For A A Good ASR Read....
Dec 22, 2009

xx ...

For The MTSOs Who Read This Board
Feb 18, 2012

I am curious about something.  I see the ads you all post here and then I see all the posts on the Job Wanted board.  Why wouldn't you offer your positions to those MTs who take the time and initiative to post on the Job Wanted board?  I just don't understand why you would want the daunting task of filtering through hundreds of replies which you surely get when you advertise when you have a page full of eager MTs?   ...

Wow, Just Read This On The MModal Board
Sep 15, 2012

From the post "The plans of MModal in India" "Speaking on the company’s India plans, Dinesh Kumar, Managing Director, India for M*Modal said, “During the company’s growth this past decade, India has remained central to delivering high value clinical documentation services to our U.S.-based customers. As M*Modal's business continues its pivot to embracing technology advances as a natural evolution of its service offerings, we anticipate significant in ...

READ M*MODAL BOARD.
Apr 04, 2014

Another is inviting us to email her/him as well with specific information.  They advise to first set up an anonymous email account.  They are contacting lawyers and Erin B.  There are 2 separate threads on the M*Modal tab.  They want help from every MT out there. ...

WARNING: All Posters On New MTs Board Read!
Feb 23, 2011

When individuals are interested in becoming an MT, asking about where to get their training, etc., answer their question(s).  SEE THE NOTE AT THE TOP OF THIS BOARD. Do not try to discourage them from the profession.  They have as much right to pursue it as anyone else. The purpose of the New MTs board is to help and support and assist those who are wanting to go into the MT field, those who are currently studying or just completed studies.  These individuals can read and determ ...

If You Don't Like Complaining Posts On This Board, Don't Read Them.
Jan 23, 2012

An MT posting a complaint on this board is one of the reasons it is here!!!  If you don't like them, move on.  You do not have to read them, and you certainly do not have to respond. While I do not agree with personal attacks on a board or anywhere else on individuals, complaining about pay, workload, or company practices should not be considered complaining, but very useful information, maybe not to all, but probably to some. You work for a company who does not pay?  Name ...

Have Any Of You Nice People Read Anything On This Board?
Aug 29, 2014

These things you are asking about? This is Nuance. Adapt or die trying, those are your choices. Sorry, wish I could be more encouraging.   ...

Warning: Do Not Read This Post If You Want To Hate Nuance
Apr 15, 2015

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/14/gravity-payments-raise_n_7061676.html The CEO of the company Gravity, doubled all his lowest paid employees salaries to 70k per year AS WELL AS lowered HIS OWN from ONE million to 70k per year. The company's minimum wage is 70k per year.  That guy is my HERO.  Can you even imagine?     ...

Anyone Know How To Read The Replies That Slide Off The Right Edge Of The Board
Sep 15, 2010

Anyone know how to read the replies that slide off the right edge of the board?  I can see that there are more posts below, but I cannot grab it to open it. Am I the only one who has this problem?  Is it my computer?   What I mean is when there are replies to replies to replies to replies to replies, eventually the staggered replies move off the right side of my screen and I cannot click on them.   Thought maybe someone else has this problem and found a way to get around i ...

Warning: Do Not Read If You Are Bitter, Angry Or A Bad MT. Long Post. Sm
Jan 21, 2012

I think it's time to hear from "the other side", so I volunteered myself.  If you don't like it, too bad, but I will tell you the truth about how most MTSOs feel.  Through the years, I have gotten to be friends or at least friendly with many other MTSOs, some who have sold their companies and got out, some who sold their companies and came back and some who have never sold their companies.  I have been an MTSO for 24 years, and I was a transcriptionist and transcription ...

Sometimes This Board Will Not Let Me Post Anywhere.
Feb 20, 2010

No matter how carefully I type the "code" to prove I'm a real person or whatever, it just keeps asking me to type it again and again, and won't accept it.  ...

Job Board Post
Jun 05, 2010

anyone know who posted the mental health position on the job board?? ...

The Last Post On This Board Is From 12/19
Dec 26, 2010

How do you get to the rest of the posts from Dec? ...

The Post On The Job Seekers Board Just Might
Oct 26, 2011

have been taken seriously had they spelled Accutrans correctly! ...

MModal Has A Job Post On Another Job Board
Jan 10, 2013

The ad says pay per report but it does not say it is radiology. It says acute care exp so what is up with that? ...