A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Moderator, where did the post go concerning the job ad for pain management MTs? (sm) - anon

Posted: May 06, 2010

Just curious if you were able to confirm that it is a legitmate ad since the company's web site states different and the job ad remains on the board. 

Thanks so much!!!

I didn't see anything on their website - jolly mt

[ In Reply To ..]
about not hiring. I saw they are not taking "request information" requests due to spamming.

Apparently they updated their website because I saw this morning (sm) - Sissy

[ In Reply To ..]
when I went on it that they had in HUGE letters that they were not accepting applications and that they did not go through "employment web sites." Glad to know though that it is legit because several people had already applied.

I would add to that: DONT give anyone your SS# - until youve been offered a job. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Pain Management Post On Job Board
May 06, 2010

just want to know what's up with that job post on the job board.  I've sent my resume twice and came back as undeliverable.  I got so excited because I have experience with PMs.  Now I'm disappointed.  Any thoughts?- tx, nw ...

Pain Management Anyone?
Jul 30, 2012

Dictated:  Lumbar transforaminal epidural injection.  Use "Magnahist."  He says it clearly enough.  On search, I get a few sites for "MagneHis" but not enough information to confirm. Any help appreciated, thank you. ...

Pain Management Drug Help Please
Nov 02, 2009

Dictated .... "I am going to try her on s/l Ambeta, Anbeta, which is a slow release morphine at 30 mg." TIA ...

Pain Management Meds
Apr 20, 2010

We will order the s/l P5C_____ which contains lidocaine 10%, ketamine 2%, s/l bif-o-caine_____2%, amitriptyline 5%, gabapentin 4%, ...

PAIN MANAGEMENT: SOAP R TEST??
Feb 25, 2010

Learning a new acct and not familiar with pain management.  S/L SOAP R TEST.  Appreciate help on this.  Thanks.   ...

Questions For Coders/billers RE Pain Management
Oct 28, 2010

Are there any billers/coders out there who specialize in pain magement, ie, facet injections/aspiration and lavage, etc, for outpatient pain management physicians? I have questions about documentation needed for injections and such with the 'add on codes', for example with the injections, there are codes for the first level then additional codes for second and subsequent levels. Is it necessary for every single charge to have a report on it? It's causing severe headaches for the ...

Orthopaedic/pain Management Exam Word
Jun 30, 2011

He has positive s/l marie fwa reflexes and there are a few beats of clonus.... He says it so fast - the "marie" also sounds like "murray" and the "fwa" is like the foie in foie gras.   Any help?  Thanks! ...

MODERATOR: How Do We Reply Directly Onder A Post?
May 16, 2010

A lot of times, I have replied under a post just to have it go to the 'bottom' of the posts. We used to be able to post directly under the OP and it woulod show up there. Lately, it goes under the totally last posting if there are other posters commenting to each other.  if i hit post reply under the OP, it still shows up as the last reply. It never used to be that way. I'm also getting a message that my email address is not in the proper format...yet it is. What's ...

Moderator, Can Post About Minimum Wage. It's True.
Nov 28, 2011

Then all who come here will know the truth about how we should be paid.  Thanks. ...

HCPCS 2014 Brings Two New Codes For Pain Management Effective July 1
Aug 12, 2014

The latest HCPCS code update that went into effect on July 1, 2014 is important for pain management practitioners and coders since it modifies the way you report some morphine and propofol administrations. Read more.. ...

OMG, Another Scam Job Post On The Other Site. Management
May 24, 2014

what a pain. I sure hope the scammers aren't continuously posting cause some poor desperate MTs are responding to those ads with a yahoo email addy and an address in Richmond State, Virginia. ...

Just Want To Thank Everyone Who Replied To My Post Below About Leg Pain....
Jan 11, 2010

I got some very good suggestions that I hadn't thought about and am going to try.  I really appreciate all the helpful replies from everyone.  Thanks so Much!!!! ...

Patient With Hip Pain, Post Op For Back Surgeries
Jan 17, 2013

"Pictures of hip were performed and brought in by the patient. They were read as normal, but on my review there is an ***** cyst "(sounds like asitaviner!) any ideas? ...

Moderator - Please Make This A "sticky" Post.
May 31, 2012

When you ask for word help, you'll enhance your chances of receiving a prompt answer if you provide sufficient context for your query.  Sometimes, this means the complete sentence in which your problematic word or phrase appears, but often it means more than that.  It might mean that we need to know something about the patient's history and/or diagnoses.  We might need to know what relevant lab values have been dictated.   There's nothing more frustrating than ...

Post-stroke Patient Being Followed For S/l "enabolation" Management.
Apr 21, 2010

Post-stroke patient being followed for s/l "enabolation" management. ...

Pain Radiation In Chest Pain - Should Be Easy But I'm
Nov 08, 2010

I'm going completely blank on this one.  The patient entered the hospital for chest pain.  The doc states:  (blank sounds like gel, or jail)   He denies any current discomfort but states when it is present it is usually a mild to moderate degree of pressure about the chest.  He denies any radiation to the _____, arms, or back. ...

S/l Thickwood Pain Or Sicoid Pain Sm
Jan 08, 2010

He is referring to premenstrual pain?? ...

Closterpedic Pain, Posteralpedic Pain?
Jun 05, 2011

Transcribing rheumatology - s/l closterpedic pain, posturopedic pain.  Any ideas?  Patient recently had shingles, if that helps. ...

Pt. Rates Pain 9/10 On The "Verbal Analog Pain Scale"??? I Can't Document This, Help:
Nov 18, 2014

nm ...

Anyone Receive A Reply From The Transcription Doctors Job Post On Their Post For Editscript MTs?
Mar 24, 2010

nm ...

Orthopedic Surgery, Is It Perineal Post Or Peroneal Post? NM
Feb 10, 2012

xx ...

RE: New Post Replies, Do They All Go To The Bottom Of The Original Post?
Jan 23, 2010

I don't remember that yet when I post lately it goes all the way to the bottom rather than immediately after the original post.  Perhaps I just never noticed it before.  Oh well... ...

MODERATOR --
Oct 13, 2009

I am not sure if you are aware, but when i replied by e/m to a msg, the advertizing was in the way to where i could only see the right half of the text box in which I was writing.  Hope that can be fixed.  Thanks. ...

Moderator, Is There Any Way....
Oct 13, 2009

When posting a response to the OP, it could come directly under their post and not go to the bottom of the postings in that particular list? When a new post comes in, could it be highlighted at the top of the page like it was before? I think people actually like seeing those there so if of interest they can respond then. I know I did. I guess this is here to stay but gosh, with my old eyes I am having trouble seeing the cryptic letters to put in when I post something which means I sometimes ha ...

Moderator:
Oct 20, 2009

Can you tell me what happened to my post from yesterday, 10/19?  It was there in the afternoon and now gone this morning, the day after.  Thanks!  ...

To Moderator Re:
Jul 10, 2010

The Edit/Delete option only allows one to Edit a post.  The option to Delete one's own post is not available. Is this a permanent thing?  Or mabye part of the backup/lost post issue?  Will the Delete option be restored? Thank you. ...

MODERATOR - YOU NEED TO GET RID OF AD.......
Aug 22, 2012

Three times today an ad for FilipinoCupid.com for singles has popped up.  I really do not want to look at this. ...

FOR MODERATOR
Jan 30, 2014

The amount of ads on these boards is getting ridiculous.  Today there are ads for sex chat girls.  Highly offensive.  ...

VR Board- Moderator
Oct 19, 2009

I was able to get to the VR board only once and cannot get back. When I go that particular board nothing comes up now whereas it did at first. ...

Moderator..question Please
Oct 21, 2009

Why do I not see a link that I've added to a post? Am I just missing it? TIA ...