A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pain management drug help please - Dizzy MT

Posted: Nov 02, 2009

Dictated .... "I am going to try her on s/l Ambeta, Anbeta, which is a slow release morphine at 30 mg."

TIA

There is Avinza ?? nm - Babs

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Avinza? See message. - nina

[ In Reply To ..]
AVINZA capsules are a modified-release formulation of morphine sulfate

Embeda? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Embeda - MT17

[ In Reply To ..]
It is Embeda 30 mg.

Similar Messages:

Pain Management Anyone?
Jul 30, 2012

Dictated:  Lumbar transforaminal epidural injection.  Use "Magnahist."  He says it clearly enough.  On search, I get a few sites for "MagneHis" but not enough information to confirm. Any help appreciated, thank you. ...

Pain Management Meds
Apr 20, 2010

We will order the s/l P5C_____ which contains lidocaine 10%, ketamine 2%, s/l bif-o-caine_____2%, amitriptyline 5%, gabapentin 4%, ...

PAIN MANAGEMENT: SOAP R TEST??
Feb 25, 2010

Learning a new acct and not familiar with pain management.  S/L SOAP R TEST.  Appreciate help on this.  Thanks.   ...

Moderator, Where Did The Post Go Concerning The Job Ad For Pain Management MTs? (sm)
May 06, 2010

Just curious if you were able to confirm that it is a legitmate ad since the company's web site states different and the job ad remains on the board.  Thanks so much!!! ...

Pain Management Post On Job Board
May 06, 2010

just want to know what's up with that job post on the job board.  I've sent my resume twice and came back as undeliverable.  I got so excited because I have experience with PMs.  Now I'm disappointed.  Any thoughts?- tx, nw ...

Questions For Coders/billers RE Pain Management
Oct 28, 2010

Are there any billers/coders out there who specialize in pain magement, ie, facet injections/aspiration and lavage, etc, for outpatient pain management physicians? I have questions about documentation needed for injections and such with the 'add on codes', for example with the injections, there are codes for the first level then additional codes for second and subsequent levels. Is it necessary for every single charge to have a report on it? It's causing severe headaches for the ...

Orthopaedic/pain Management Exam Word
Jun 30, 2011

He has positive s/l marie fwa reflexes and there are a few beats of clonus.... He says it so fast - the "marie" also sounds like "murray" and the "fwa" is like the foie in foie gras.   Any help?  Thanks! ...

HCPCS 2014 Brings Two New Codes For Pain Management Effective July 1
Aug 12, 2014

The latest HCPCS code update that went into effect on July 1, 2014 is important for pain management practitioners and coders since it modifies the way you report some morphine and propofol administrations. Read more.. ...

Drug S/l Enaprozil Taken At Night For Pain.
Feb 21, 2011

x ...

Drug For Pain Called S/l Concept?
Dec 28, 2011

medication for pain called s/l Concept?    ...

Pain Radiation In Chest Pain - Should Be Easy But I'm
Nov 08, 2010

I'm going completely blank on this one.  The patient entered the hospital for chest pain.  The doc states:  (blank sounds like gel, or jail)   He denies any current discomfort but states when it is present it is usually a mild to moderate degree of pressure about the chest.  He denies any radiation to the _____, arms, or back. ...

S/l Thickwood Pain Or Sicoid Pain Sm
Jan 08, 2010

He is referring to premenstrual pain?? ...

Closterpedic Pain, Posteralpedic Pain?
Jun 05, 2011

Transcribing rheumatology - s/l closterpedic pain, posturopedic pain.  Any ideas?  Patient recently had shingles, if that helps. ...

Pt. Rates Pain 9/10 On The "Verbal Analog Pain Scale"??? I Can't Document This, Help:
Nov 18, 2014

nm ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

Not Management
Mar 08, 2010

I am not management!  You just don't get it.  I hate to say it, but many of you are too miserable here to see the good... for whatever reasons.   I am an MT.  I'm tempted to put my real name and MQ e-mail, but what for.  I've said what I did because I am doing okay, because I have been through frightening changes before with MQ and it has always worked out.  It seems foolish to tell you my real name though, as you mostly are a bunch of whining loser ...

New Management
Sep 13, 2011

Decided to send this note to our new management after the e-mail we got today about Mission One, whatever the heck that is.  I know I'll never get a response, never do.  But sometimes you just have to vent!  Here it is:  Hello.  Everytime we get new management, I throw these questions out although they still have yet to be answered to any satisfaction.  I've been with this company since WAY back when it took over Digital Dictation back in the 90 ...

Message To TT Management
May 05, 2010

When I started working for TT 3 years ago it was a good company, now every time there is a good week they hire more MTs and my pay goes right back into the crapper.  When did you stop caring about your employees?  Just a thought........ ...

Is It Some New Management Technique Not To Say Thank You To
Sep 22, 2010

I'm a high producer and self starter. I don't need hand-holding.  But, geesh, it's just human nature to want to hear a sincere, individual compliment for a job well done sometimes, if for no other reason than it motivates me to do a better job and make the company more money.  At some point, it seems most management has started to treat the worker bees as enemies instead of part of the team.  It's short-sighted and lazy, and I know it has to be costin ...

Performance Management
Oct 12, 2010

I haven't been put on PM yet but fear I might.  Got an email that said I had a "low-scoring feedback report."  It was for using follow up instead of followup (I know better) and then omitting the word "the."  Now, I will own up to these mistakes, they WERE my mistakes, but by no means life-threatening in any case.  But apparently this caused my score to drop below 98%.  Now I'm terrified they are going drop my pay by 3 cents a line, and I am already in danger of not being able to ...

Management Upset
Mar 14, 2011

goodness gracious ...

Dear Management
Jun 09, 2011

Dear Management,  I have enjoyed working for you for the past several years ... best place I have worked in during my 20+ years as an MT.  HOWEVER, why do you find it ethical to find ways to sneak in the back door and take money out of my pocket, thinking I will not notice.   Yes, I understand, you need your own line counting system because the one I type in for the client gives me partial credit for headers and footers, and of course I shouldn't get credit for those after ...

Incompetent Management
Jul 05, 2011

After years of going through this, finally I have no other conclusion to draw but that it's pervasive.  I am talking about incompetent management. They talk about "the team" this, "the team" that.  But they have NO concept of what teamwork is, so that is just lip service. If I make a very simple request for something that will make the work flow more efficient and help everyone, I am either blown off completely or told "we will TRY to do that, but we're ...

Shakeup In Management At KNR.
Jan 10, 2012

After receiving letter from president of loss of work at our company, many are thinking of jumping from sinking ship.  I am wondering how many have really resigned or just waiting to see what happens.   ...

How Do You Get Management To Listen.
May 30, 2012

The MTs on my account have constantly complained about 1 doctor on VR who does not belong there!!  We are simply typing his reports for the lesser pay.  We have complained directly to our supervisor about it and nothing has been done because we do not send the reports to QA.  Certainly, you can understand what he is saying, that is not the problem.  The problem is he will not speak in complete sentences, and spells everything, so how can you send this to QA?  It signific ...

Nuance Management
Jul 17, 2012

After being with Nuance for over 1 year, I am disappointed that all I ever hear is bad news. I strive to make each document excellent, not just good, but no one cares about that, all they want is LPH which mysteriously went from 100 to 200 for the same pay. Kudos is needed for us peons who work so hard to keep quality standards high. How about a raise? ...

Management Positions
Nov 07, 2012

Is it possible to move up within the company with a degree and no management experience?  I see the management positions require management experience, but where does that leave the MTs that have worked for the company for years and are interested in moving up, as promised when they hired you. ...

Upper Management
Mar 28, 2013

Nuance has just had a MAJOR announcement!  They are making changes to upper management AGAIN.  It is no wonder we get paid crap.  Look at their structure and they have WAY too many people in this establishment and all making way more than we do and we are the ones that do the work.  Heck, they probably do not even know how to do transcription I bet.  Greed, greed, greed.  And I could care less about it.  Give me the pay I am worth.  They want better qualit ...

My Management Team Is Gone ... :(
Sep 18, 2013

The TSM and QC person I've worked with forEVVVVER in the west is gone, both of them being moved up into new positions, and dividing their accounts and the entire team of MTs/MMEs has been disassembled and moved to other areas.  I am *terribly* sad about this because they were both absolutely amazing to work for, but I'm glad that I'll be staying in the Western region. My question is about my new TSM here in the West.  Her initials are KP ... anyone working with her?&nbs ...

Let's Pretend That Management Comes Here
Nov 22, 2013

What suggestion would you like to make? Try to be more specific than "pay us more money."  Pretend you're on a task force and (this is really a stretch I know) that someone values your opinion.  What would you suggest? One of my top ones would be to fix the fuzzy physician search that has been disabled for almost a year.  Another would be to get India on the same system we use, with Job Search available.  It's obvious they don't have it because they leave so m ...