A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Job Seekers Board Post with no company name - MTangel

Posted: Apr 01, 2010

Why is there a post on the Job Seekers Board with no company name?  Also, you can reply by email, but the name is still undisclosed.  I thought that was not allowed.  Who would send a resume to some unknown person/company?

Company name is there - LinK

[ In Reply To ..]
I just googled it. Transcription Department is the name of the transcription company.

Anyone heard of them or work for them? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
The cpl is definitely better than most offered.... Hopefully, this means we are winning by not applying to those companies who want us to work our fingers off for 7 cpl!:)

Or is it... - anonygain

[ In Reply To ..]
... just a cruel April Fool's joke. At this point it sounds almost too good to be true.

tried to apply for job but email got returned twice . . . nm - whatever

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Just an April Fools Joke! But not funny! - April Fool

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, unfortunately somebody thought this was going to be a funny joke to submit a fraudlent ad for a good paying job, knowing many people would respond! I received an email today from the owner of the company, responding to my own resume, which I foolishly sent in. Here is a copy of what she said:
Hi Kathleen,

I'm sorry, but I don't hire medical transcriptionists - only general, academic, and legal.

I have received several resumes from MTs and I don't know why. I did not place an ad for transcriptionists. So I'd appreciate it if you'd help me figure this one out and let me know what sort of ad you saw. Did it give a company name? Any information you could give me would be helpful.

And best of luck with your job search.

My best,
Gloria Dyal

I notice that the ad is gone now, and probably somebody figured out it was a hoax, but this was beyond contemptable! I think whoever originated that ad should be banned for causing the high hopes of those who applied and for disrupting the work day of the company involved, as they did not post the ad and wondered how it ever evolved. MODERATOR: Consider this a complaint, as I was one of the hopefuls who took time out of their busy day to apply to a fraudulent ad perpetrated by this cruel person. The owner of the company is obviously upset as well, and I personally feel that whoever did this should be banned!

Thanks!

Internet support - jack

[ In Reply To ..]
Internet support

We are looking for a skilled 2nd line help desk agent with much experience working for Internet Service Providers. This should also be a person with good English written skills.

The job consists of building up a knowledge base for troubleshooting common (and less common) problems typically experienced by an ISP help desk.
http://www.onlinejob.rifingup.com

Similar Messages:

The Post On The Job Seekers Board Just Might
Oct 26, 2011

have been taken seriously had they spelled Accutrans correctly! ...

Snowbunny (the Original) - Did You Post On The Job Seekers Board Recently? It's Gone.
Jun 06, 2013

. ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

On Company Board, Under Post You Quit A Company
Sep 11, 2011

what's going on? ...

Job Seekers Board
May 03, 2013

Does anyone have any information or first hand experience with Babbletype?  They posted for IC jobs on the job seeker board a little bit ago under JFieldcamp.  This is their web site  http://www.babbletype.com/   Any info would be appreciated.  ...

That Post For An IC By Sabrina On Job Seekers
Jan 10, 2010

She's paying $8 per hour of audio.  Her example is if she gives your 4 hours of audio work, you will get paid $32 for the work.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the 1:3 ratio (3 hours of transcribing per 1 hour audio), that would only come to about $2.60 an hour.  Right?  Or am I grossly wrong in calculations here? ...

Rebecca On Job Seekers Board, I Really Would Like To Know, Sm
Jan 05, 2010

I notice in this new post an apology for not getting back with so may e-mails.  I received the testing from this woman with an e-mail stating that I qualified to test, but no response from my e-mail requesting the name of the company I would be testing for.  Needless to say, I did not take the test. ...

Check Out Job Seekers Board
Aug 24, 2010

Check out the advertisement on job seekers by "Shannon."  Read how it is worded and check out the mistakes in this ad!  Wondering if this is out of the country too.  Sure sounds like it or this is a really really illiterate American! ...

Wondering About The Ad On The Job Seekers Board
Sep 07, 2012

It says great pay but there are 3 dislikes.  It is to RCJPS.com.  Is that the job placement service that makes you pay $75?  Also the other one said mommyjobsonline and it had some dislikes, too.  Is that the same deal...pay $75 to get a job that really does not pay that well?  Just curious. ...

Why Are A Lot Of Jobs On The Job Seekers Board
Sep 30, 2012

crossed out?  I see it says removed by the author, but I have to wonder why.  I have never seen that before.  Maybe the dislikes are finally giving them the message! ...

Anyone Know Which Medscribe Is Hiring On The Job Seekers Board?
May 14, 2010

I think they are multiple ones. I have applied several times to the one in Jacksonsville via their website but have never heard back and I can never tell if the application is going through. ...

Job Seekers Board (Ramona Falls)
Sep 08, 2012

Something does not seem quite right about job posted by "Ramona Falls". Company mentioned is AMTS, but e-mail address is to SBC Global. Any information? ...

Job Seekers Board For Medical Coders
Jul 21, 2013

Hi I was just wondering if there are any boards with coding jobs listed on here? I know there is the coding and billing forum, but not an actual coding job seeker board?  Any ideas?? Thanks ...

Audio File Job On Job Seekers Board Beware
Jan 28, 2010

She claims the voice files are half as long as what they actually are, saying your express scribe is off.  No way.  15 minute file took an hour to type.  She said it was an 8 min file.  Okay so I got ripped off.   ...

Anyone Considering The Radiology Position For Cardus On The Job Seekers Board
Jan 17, 2011

Anyone considering the Radiology position for Cardus that was recently posted on the Job Seeker’s Board, please consider this (from the Cardus website):   Manpower     US offices have 32 Medical Transcriptionists with vast specialty experience - primarily in Hospital Radiology, Oncology and E/R experience varying from 5 – 23 years in these fields as medical transcriptionists. India back Office 130 qualified Medical Transcriptionists who are graduates in Li ...

Is MW Transcription Services On The Job Seekers Board A SCAM. Does Anyone Know Someone
May 22, 2011

Does anyone actually work for MW Transcription Services?   When you go to her website, all you find is her hawking her book and multiple ads for schools (including the matchbooks that guarantee $60,000 year).  Her “SERVICES” and “RATES” tabs are empty.  How does a company get any business without having any of that type of information on their website?  In fact, the only tabs that have any information are the ones that offer her ebook for sale and her ...

Any Info On Fast Transcription That Is On The Job Seekers Board? NmNm
Mar 19, 2014

Xx ...

On Job Seekers Board, MT Asks "what Is CV And Why Is It Asked For?"
Dec 07, 2009

On Job Seeker's Board, which is for employers to post jobs available, someone who appears to be a job applicant, and seems to be a "new" poster asks:  "What is CV and why would someone ask for that to be included in a job application?"  Since this question might get lost or deleted from the Job Seeker's Board, I sent an e-mail to the poster, but will reply here in case more than one person has wondered.  CV can be the abbreviation for the Latin term Curriculum ...

Sometimes This Board Will Not Let Me Post Anywhere.
Feb 20, 2010

No matter how carefully I type the "code" to prove I'm a real person or whatever, it just keeps asking me to type it again and again, and won't accept it.  ...

Job Board Post
Jun 05, 2010

anyone know who posted the mental health position on the job board?? ...

The Last Post On This Board Is From 12/19
Dec 26, 2010

How do you get to the rest of the posts from Dec? ...

MModal Has A Job Post On Another Job Board
Jan 10, 2013

The ad says pay per report but it does not say it is radiology. It says acute care exp so what is up with that? ...

My Post On Job Wanted Board
Mar 19, 2013

I posted on the Job Wanted Board. This morning I received an E-mail from "Ravindran" which said the following: i can help u, contact me. This smells fishy to me, and replied that the response was "very unprofessional". India, maybe? ...

Post On Job Seeker's Board
Aug 08, 2014

Be careful of responding to the post by Mike Witkowski - a few years back he pulled this same type of thing with needing transcriptionists "right away" - the whole process was very shady and then he tells you that you don't meet his "requirements" after you transcribe a test.....just a head's up. ...

Very Disturbing Post On The Board.
Dec 06, 2014

As you can see, I have pasted a post below that needs clarification from someone, owners of this board, I suspect.  The subject of how is above my pay grade.  My point in posting, however, is that none of us should be fearful that Nuance stooges are watching or even that they might be able to "ping" to see who posted.  We have a right to express our opinion in the land of free speech.  If anyone of us faces by whatever means any retalitatory action, then I'll be the fir ...

Coding Board Post
Mar 03, 2015

the coding apprentice program.  Anyone surprised? ...

Pain Management Post On Job Board
May 06, 2010

just want to know what's up with that job post on the job board.  I've sent my resume twice and came back as undeliverable.  I got so excited because I have experience with PMs.  Now I'm disappointed.  Any thoughts?- tx, nw ...

This Board Is Becoming Increasingly Unpleasant To Post On
Jun 04, 2014

And that's sad, because from what I can see, it's one of the few active medical coding boards on the Internet. There is a person or a few people on this board (I've been reading here for a long time) that almost always find a way to insult and talk down to posters, no matter what the situation. You can tell that it's the same person/people because they have the same posting style. It's to the point where I cringe every that that poster/posters answer my questions because ...

Please Go To Main Board. Read Post RE EMR. NM.
Aug 11, 2014

XX ...

BEFORE YOU POST: Use The Correct Board - List Is On The Left. NM
Jan 26, 2011

nm ...