A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

help - looking for contact paper - karen

Posted: Jan 20, 2011

Does anybody know where to purchase 8-1/2 x 11 white contact paper.  I am starting a new account that wants their chart note printed on this paper, and I cannot seem to find it anywhere. 

Thanks for the help.

If anyone should have it, I would think an office - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
store would or do a google search.

look for "sticky paper" on google nm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Check this... - BTDT

[ In Reply To ..]
Check this....I think it's what you're looking for.
http://www.medicalartspress.com/8-3-8-label-width-sheets/cbs/088137.html?Effort_Code=174&Find_Number=34164&SearchEffort=341&PromoCode=61455

yes!! thank you so much :) - karen

[ In Reply To ..]
i checked google, office supplies, etc., and found nothing. this helps a lot.

I only know - because

[ In Reply To ..]
I used it years ago for a doctor I worked for and have a box in my drawer still. Glad I was able to help because I remember looking for it years ago!

~Karen (too) :)

Similar Messages:

Sticky Paper
Feb 08, 2010

We lost our paper supplier for full sticky sheets with the easy peel margin (Formtec brand).  Does anyone have a lead on a supplier?  We were getting it for about 38/box for 212 sheets.  I can find full sheets on the net, but nothing with that type of margin or price?  TIA.  T. ...

Paper Shredder
Feb 25, 2011

I need to know if anyone knows of a real heavy duty industrial shredder that won't break down after a year.  I work for a private doctor's office and need to shred thousands of papers after I finish the reports. ...

Anyone Received Their Paper W-2 Yet?
Jan 26, 2012

I know they are not required to mail them until the 31st, but has anyone received their paper W-2 yet?  TIA ...

Paper Checks
Jan 12, 2015

So quick question - first check for Friday's payday was a paper check.  Still haven't received it.  How long have you guys waited for paper checks before?  Usually have direct deposit so this is a new experience for me :) ...

Article In My Paper Today About MT Course...
Feb 21, 2010

There's an article today in my hometown newspaper from an area community college about its MT course, about how MTs are needed for VR, how they make $34,000 a year, and how you can work at home.  I just wanted to puke. Of course the goal is to get gullible people to sign up for their course, hoping they don't bother to research it too closely.... ...

Student Doing A Paper On Coding - Help
Apr 09, 2011

Hi all. I am doing a career exploration paper on medical coding. I need some interesting facts about medical coding. Can anyone explain how the ICD came about? Any other interesting facts would be appreciated! ...

No More Paper Check Stubs
Sep 28, 2012

I want my own stub mailed to me... Jerks. ...

M*MODAL COMMENTS IN TN PAPER
Mar 21, 2014

M*Modal participates in the market where pricing has dropped by 35% below what M*Modal needs to sustain. M*Modal has heavy cost structure with debt load and G&A which will prevent it from being cost effective in Transcription Out-sourcing market. M*Modal has also pursued a technology solution model similar to Nuance where clinical documentation review/edit/accuracy function is being transitioned to physicians using Fluency by M*Modal and Dragon 360 by Nuance. The ineffectiveness of this app ...

Interview For Research Paper
Mar 02, 2015

Would anyone be willing to give me a quick interview?  Questions include:  How did you get into field?  Why did this field appeal to you?  Does it meet with your satisfaction?  Years of employment and level of responsibility?  ...

Ortho: S/l Paper And Pen Plate Bottoms
Feb 14, 2013

Talking about limitations of use of extremity. Sounds like pen and paper plate or site bottoms? Thanks! ...

AHIMA Article On Transition From Paper To EHR
Mar 19, 2013

I read in: http://library.ahima.org/xpedio/groups/public/documents/ahima/bok1_048635.hcsp?dDocName=bok1_048635 About EHR and the need to review file room staffing and need to reduce or redefine staff as the record becomes fully electronic, and consider work queues that are built into electronic record systems that will drive HIM staff members' work for the day (e.g., verbal orders that are not signed, transcriptions, etc.). What I am asking the coding forum today is,  Are coder ...

First Paycheck - Is It Direct Deposit Or Paper Check?
Nov 09, 2009

Used to be if you made change of bank account, the first one was paper and then DD kicked in.  Anyone know>? ...

Paper Check Versus Direct Deposit
Dec 11, 2009

I just signed up for direct deposit but I didn't get paid yesterday like I was supposed to.  How long does it take for a paper check to arrive in the mail?  ...

For A School Paper: What Are Hospitals Paying For In-house MTs Currently? Sm
Jun 28, 2013

I have to compare 20 or more hospitals in different parts of the country. I only need the state, not the city or name of the hospital. I am supposed to list the hourly rate and if there is an incentive plan. I know that these jobs are getting more and more rare, and I know that I probably won't be able to get one, but I really want to get a good grade on this paper, and I don't know where else to ask. Thank you in advance. ...

Do Any Of You Use Sticky Paper To Print Chart Notes?
Jul 23, 2013

I am beginning to transcribe for a new local physician.  I've been an MT for 20 years, have had my own clients & have worked for the nationals - but I've never printed onto sticky paper.  The office manager gave me a whole pack of it.  It has 11 perforated sections from top to bottom, with about a 1-inch margin on right and left. Is there some sort of a template for Microsoft word that will print correctly onto each section? I don't see a name brand on the pac ...

New Cutting Edge Paper Medical Chart!
Dec 04, 2014

It's satire, and yet so true.. ...

MTSOs And "paper Checks" VENT
Aug 11, 2012

Just received a "paper check" from MTSO before DD kicks in.  I checked the name of the bank, never heard of it, did a website search and apparently, it was a bank that was absorbed by Wachovia which in turn, was absorbed by Wells Fargo.  However, they are still writing checks on the "old bank name."  I spent over an hour on the phone trying to verfify if ineed, I could go into a Wells Fargo branch and this check would be honored.  For heaven's sake, if you are going to b ...

Who Do You Contact To See About Being
May 06, 2012

transferred to another BOB?  I have to get away from this CCM.  She has no idea what she's doing, she's very rude, and she's making my job miserable.  If I can't get transferred, I'm going to quit. ...

How Can I Contact An MME?
Apr 21, 2013

is it jane.doe@mme.us.mmodal.com or do they use the mt.us. etc?  I have a personal message of congratulations for this particular MME and don't want to go through QC or TSM. TIA ...

MM HR Contact
Apr 29, 2014

After 7 years, I began to get the failed audits. Interestingly, the past year, I was the second HIGHEST in QA AFTER A RANDOM QA AUDIT FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR! Go figure. I quit a few weeks ago.  In a fit of insanity (thanks MM), I got rid of all phone contacts and paperwork concerning MM. Now I need to fax some paperwork to HR and/or call them and I cannot find their number in any of the MM searches I've performed. Can anyone help please? ...

How Do I Contact M&DScribing
Jan 09, 2010

When there is no link to the company so I can send my resume?  Do I just Google them and apply that way?  TIA for any help. ...

How Do I Contact LyndaR
Jan 11, 2010

I have been told to contact LyndaR, I just paid for transcription, billing and coding classes at VLC, along which I paid for an internship program and paid $3200, I can't find her and don't know how to.  Someone please help me. ...

Disc Contact?
Oct 08, 2010

did anyone ever hear of neural foraminal disc  contact?  This is new to me.  ...

How To Contact Meditext?
Apr 01, 2011

I can't find anything on their website that gives an address to send a resume to. Does anyone know how to contact me with a resume?  TIA ...

Lawyer Contact
May 14, 2012

Will someone please post how to contact the attorney mentioned in so many of these messages.  I am ready to do that right now...might as well do something productive as I have NO WORK AGAIN TODAY!!! ...

Who Can I Contact Above My Supervisor?
Jan 18, 2013

Who can I contact above my supervisor? I cannot get any kind of response from her about anything. Overnight, my work load dropped by more than half. Literally, overnight. ...

Who To Contact About Employment?
May 31, 2013

I've applied at Nuance, but I never hear anything back. Does anyone have an e-mail address of someone I can contact? I've gone to the site but can't find one. ...

How Do You Contact Nuance
Dec 31, 2013

I tested with Nuance before the holidays and I know I did well on the test but have not heard from them since then. Is there a way to contact a recruiter for them and find out my status? I am desperate for work! ...

MM Help...how To Contact HR Dept?
Sep 23, 2014

Not sure if I'm just drawing a blank or if I'm going crazy (or both), but didn't our old email system (before IPSWITCH Imail Server) have a bunch of different sections, specifically how/where to contact Human Resources? Can't seem to find it anywhere and the old email system won't let me log in....? ...

Does Anyone Know How I Can Contact Nuance HR
Nov 24, 2014

I need to contact Nuance HR about an unresolved problem from I resigned last week. I can't find any contact information. Thank you. ...