A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

SoftScript current employee info about company - LeapGirl

Posted: Feb 23, 2014

Have read lots of negatives. My basic question is about whether there is enough work available and what the benefits are like especially health insurance. Am just really looking for some accurate current info. Thanks.

SoftScript - employee

[ In Reply To ..]
The only time I run out of work is on holidays. You just have to sign up for a lot of accounts. I have 5. I utilize the dental and vision but not health insurance because it's too expensive.

Run out all the time but keep hiring - MWMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I run out all the time and have for 2 years now and get bounced around from account to account constantly and hardly ever get work in my own accounts. Wish I only had 5. At one point, I was up to 12.

Similar Messages:

Looking At Job At Nuance - Current Employee Comments On Company
Jul 29, 2014

I am currently looking to apply for a new job and wanted some info from current employees how they feel about their job and the Company - Is it worth applying? Is it mostly SR?  Is there a good pay scale? ...

Current Info On SoftScript?
Sep 20, 2013

Can anyone give me current info on SoftScript? Do they have plenty of work, pay on time, line rates, platform etc.  Thanks in advance. ...

Considering Softscript, Any Current Info Or Opinion On Their FT Benefits? Thanks (NM)
Jan 03, 2012

K&R Consulting - Current Info On This Company?
Mar 30, 2011

Does anyone have current info on this company? Hours, schedule, pay, etc.    I sure would appreciate feedback. Is it typing only?  Thanks! ...

TransTech - Current Info For This Company?
Apr 02, 2012

I looked but do not really find much current info for this company.  They "seem" pretty liget with basic line requirements, decent pay for VR, good benefits, ect.  Has anyone worked there and been disatisfied?  Are there no work issues that mess with maintaining benefits? Just tapping on the walls before rebuilding. Thank you. ...

I'm Not A Current MM Employee, But Was An Old MedQuister Way Back When...
Mar 22, 2013

so I check out your board occasionally.  I see some mention of Amy again and don't know if you all have already seen this, so pardon if it's a repeat performance, just thought some might be interested if they haven't checked it out yet.  I got the impression that the condescension in her MM videos to you all was quite noteworthy, so I started Google searching her out of curiosity and ran across this.   amy 06-24-12 ...

Amphion - Current Employee Comments Appreciated
Jul 29, 2014

I was just at the AHDI Conference and talked to Amphion..I know they only pay for black characters on a page, no spaces or headers or footers...looking for comments from Current Amphion employees...how do you like the company and can you make any $$ there? ...

Softscript Employee Status MTs And MTs Who
Mar 01, 2013

reside in the state of CA but work for companies anywhere in the U.S. here is the law on reporting time pay. Can you say massive national lawsuit?  ; ) REPORTING TIME PAY This is the law for CA for when you experience OOW/NJA: "Each workday an employee is required to report for work and does report, but is not put to work or is furnished less than half said employee's usual or scheduled day's work,the employee shall be paid for half the usual or scheduled day's work, but ...

Current Employee Impressions Of Silent Type And/or Nuance
Jun 06, 2011

I would like feedback from Current employee impressions of Silent Type and/or Nuance  looking for change but chickenforchange ...

Does Anyone Have Any Current Information Regarding AssistMed Or Softscript? Sm
Sep 14, 2010

Seems the old posts are kind of negative, but things change ... wondered if anyone had any current info.  AssistMed is IC.  SoftScript seems to have a nice benefit package, but they say you cannot change your schedule for 6 months.   Thanks for any info. ...

Current Experience Working For Softscript
Jul 10, 2012

Anyone out there have current experience working for Softscript? Are they good, bad, or indifferent? ...

Softscript Employees Former, Current, Newbies
Oct 06, 2012

claim form was updated only 2 months ago with several details you will almost certainly find useful http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/howtofilewageclaim.htm http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/DLSE-55-overtime-sheet.xls   Note these gems:    [ If you have been retaliated against, you may file a retaliation complaint by filling out another form, “DLSE FORM 205.”] 4. Are other employees also filing wage claims against your employer? âYES âNO â I DON’T KNOW & ...

Question For Current/past SoftScript Employees..
Sep 20, 2011

Wondering if anyone has been let go because of sending over 8% of work to QA.  They expect our line count to be at least 135 an hour (which for the most part is easily done), our accuracy to be 98+ and under 8% to QA.  Sometimes this is not possible.  I do everything I can to not send to QA (relisten, utilize google, books, relisten, adjust speed/sound, did I mention relisten, relisten, relisten).....but lets face it there are a boatload of dictators that are just impossible.  ...

DTI - Any Current Info
Aug 27, 2011

Any current info on this company please? ...

Anyone With Current Info On K&R? S/m
Jul 21, 2012

See they are hiring but would appreciate any info first.  I've already jumped too quick into a company that sucks.  Thanks ! ...

Current Info On DTS-OK Please.
Aug 30, 2012

Before applying would appreciate info, the good, the bad and the ugly.  Thank you! ...

Any Current Info On TTS
Apr 23, 2013

Any current info on TTS such as line rate, flexibility, plenty of work, platform and what the accounts are like? Easy to make lines? Also wondering if they offer shift differential for 2nd shift.  Thanks in advance. ...

Is There Anyone With Any Current Info On TTS. Nm
Nov 17, 2013

nm ...

Current Info On ZNF
Dec 10, 2014

wondering if anybody currently transcribes radiology for ZNF and how it is going.  How do they pay by report or line and is it decent?  thanks in advance.  ...

Employee-based Company? Recommendations?
Apr 18, 2012

Anyone have good recommendations on a good employee-based company to work for in terms of good benefits/401k? Thanks!! ...

Any Current Info On Med-Scribe, NJ?
Mar 01, 2010

Any current or recent MTs who work for this company in NJ have any info to share?  Are all their accounts now voice rec?  Plenty of work or still sporadic?  Have they added tech support for nights and weekends?  Thanks.  ...

Transolutions....any Current Info
May 08, 2010

Does anyone have any current information on Transolutions?  I checked the archives and I could only find posts from 2007.  Thanks! ...

Transolutions, Inc - Any Current Info?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have any current info on this company?  I searched the archives but found only old posts.  Thanks in advance for your reply! ...

Any Current Info On Heartland?
Jul 24, 2010

Home office in Toledo, branches in India? What is it like for their American staff? Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Archivus???
Jun 22, 2011

The usual...steady workload, reasonable pay, management treat MTs with respect, etc.  I haven't seen much info recently.  Any info appreciated! ...

Current Info On ETransPlus?
Sep 21, 2010

Is there enough work during 3rd shift? Is the platform easy to use and easy to get your lines in with? How is the health insurance? I saw the premiums for the different levels but didn't see what type of coverage this is (deductible, copays, etc.). I'm a bit worried that your benefits hinge on getting your required lines in each pay period.  I can see where this would be a problem if there was a shortage of work (the situation at my current job). Any thoughts would be appreci ...

Any Current Info Transportal?
Oct 05, 2010

Any current into on this company?  (Good or bad??)  Thanks for any insight! ...

Breitner - Any Current Info?
Mar 01, 2011

Just got an email that I passed the test.  Anyone have current info on them, do they have work, etc?  Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Cardioscribes
Mar 11, 2011

Any current info on Cardioscribes.  Considering a position with them.  Consistent work, flexible, etc? ...

Keystrokes Info Please......looking For More Current
Apr 25, 2011

Have done an archive search but looking for more current info from people currently working or just stopped working at Keystrokes. What happened years ago really doesn't concern me because we all know how fast it changes in this business. Not trying to discount anyones opinion just want to make an informed decision based on current status of company. Pay on time? Meet quota? etc. ...