A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Saince psych transcription - maria

Posted: Dec 17, 2014

Has anyone worked for this company and how was the pay, dictators?  Did you find their VR was good?  Thanks for any info. 

Similar Messages:

Saince - Hiring Tons Of MTs For Psych Work
Oct 17, 2013

Reportedly hiring tons of MTs for psych work.  Last reference I can find to them was in April and not at all flattering. Anybody recently sign on who would care to share rates and whether or not you've been paid on time and in full?  ...

Saince Transcription
May 15, 2014

I've been invited to test with Saince Transcription. Can anybody give me any information on this company, good, bad, or indifferent? ...

Saince Medical Transcription
Jun 04, 2014

RUN from this place!  They have no idea what they're doing.  You will regret even sending your resume! ...

Saince Transcription-AVOID
Mar 15, 2015

I recently worked for Saince for a few months, and was recently laid off.  I feel like I have been not told the truth from the beginning about this company.  They said they were NOT a company owned from India, but yes they are.  They said they wanted full-time employees, but when I was laid off they said that all of their employees are considered "part-time."  I was also told I was caught in a numbers crunch and I was caught in the middle.  They also told me they wanted ...

AVOID SAINCE TRANSCRIPTION AT ALL COST!!!!
Apr 02, 2010

Avoid Saince.  They are intrusive, constantly calling and they don't pay.  They hijacked my PC for 33-1/2 hours and their paperwork said they pay $10 an hour and then today I was told they only pay a flat rate $100.  HELLO!! THEY OWE ME $335 BEFORE TAXES THANK YOU!  They pay by black character only which means you don't get paid for spaces so you type 22 reports a day and average about 600 lines.  Nice!  When asked if you get paid according to the line co ...

SAINCE TRANSCRIPTION No Longer Has A QA Staff
Apr 12, 2013

Saince Transcription no longer has a QA Staff. They let them all go about a month ago. The MTs have been divided into teams with a team leader who is doing all the QA for the team. This poor team leader is really doing the QA for nothing, they get an extra 10% on their cpl rate to offset doing the QA, but sounds like that could really cut down your production. The hospitals they type for don't even know it has happened which sounds illegal or at the very least unscrupulous. They signed ...

Saince Transcription Services- Does Anyone Have Any Information On This Company
Feb 20, 2010

I cannot find anything in the archives or otherwise about this company. Does anyone have any information on them? ...

Saince Testing? Transcription Or Vocabulary/terminology Type Testing?
Jun 16, 2014

Anyone willing to tell if it is multiple dictations, how many, etc.  Were you able to get foot pedal to work with it? any info helpful.  ...

TTS-MT Or Saince????
Jun 11, 2014

I have job offers for both.  Saince is Behavioral Health and TTS is Acute Care.  I have read all infromation from both companies pros and cons. The hours are about the same.  The one thing that worries me about one company is if your QA audit is not where it should be, MT is penalized to only working 30 minutes a day until audit score is brought up.  I would  be working PT for both.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.   ...

PROOF SAINCE DOES NOT PAY!!!
Apr 05, 2010

I got this email this morning - yes, he's threatening to sue me over my paycheck - Remember, he owes me $415: I have your email (received Friday 4/2/2010 at 3.30 PM) wherein you have agreed to the settlement offered by us. We are prepared to send your check for $171.00, as you have agreed to below, by Express Mail today so that you may receive it tomorrow.  Finally, today I have received some emails from you that were sent to the Nevada Labor Commission among a host of other people.& ...

Any Info On Saince?
Nov 27, 2012

Any info on Saince?? ...

Saince - Would Appreciate Any Info
Sep 12, 2013

Would appreciate any info on this company anybody may have.  Not much info when doing a Job Search came up.  Thanks! ...

Any New Info On Saince?
Sep 24, 2013

x ...

Saince And My Experience.
Nov 12, 2013

Just wondering how many other people started with Saince and then left.  I started a month ago.  The first thing I had an issue with was the fact that I would be called several times by the recruiter and absolutely could not get off the phone with this woman.  She would literally keep me on the phone talking for an hour about her personal stuff and she did not seem very professional.  The training consists of about an hour webinar.  They have you do about  3 reports ...

Saince New Accounts Anyone?
Mar 13, 2014

I have an opportunity to take a position with Saince working on one of their new behavioral health accounts.  Has anyone had any experience with this, good, bad or indifferent? I understand they've taken on a large number of facilities and will continue to throughout the year.  Just wondering if it's worth taking the chance or if I'm wasting my time considering. Thanks in advance! ...

Can Anyone Tell Me What Platform Saince Uses?
May 25, 2014

I was interested in their psych account.  I have read the archives, but where I am now is bad enough I am thinking of giving them a try.  Thanks. ...

Just Took The Saince Test
Jun 19, 2014

Just took the Saince test.  Has anybody else taken this test and what did you think of it?  ...

Anybody Know Of Precyse And Saince?
Sep 10, 2014

Just wondering if they're good or bad and how they compare to other companies such as MModal. ...

Saince And Amphion
Sep 10, 2014

Hello! Can anyone please provide any recent information for Saince and/or Amphion?  I have searched but not finding a lot other than VBC and information on what people have gone through with their testing processes for the past year.  How are they to work for?  What is the CPL?  Is insurance high?  Thank you in advance. ...

Saince Feedback Please
Oct 20, 2014

Last week I talked to their recruiter and would like to hear from current/recent employees regarding how good the speech recognition program is and how much work do you really do that is straight transcription.  Their line rate seemed low for straight transcribing but fair for editing.  The recruiter wouldn't answer my direct question on how much of the work is editing.  I'm not interested in straight typing for their line rate but if most of the work is editing with a d ...

Saince Anyone Working
Nov 24, 2014

Anyone who is currently working for Saince or in the past has worked there I would like some information on how the company is to work for - pay, QA, flexibility, etc.  From what I am hearing, pay is not good.  Please let me know the good, bad and ugly.  Thanks.  ...

Current Info About Saince?
Oct 11, 2011

Does anyone have any current info about Saince?  Can only find older posts. ...

Has Anyone Worked For Saince? From The Website, It Looks Like ... SM
Jul 05, 2012

they are Indian owned or at least Indian run, but I was just wondering if anyone has ever actually worked for them.  I need benefits, and the list of people to work for who offer them is dwindling pretty quickly.  Thanks for anything you care to share. ...

Has Anybody Worked For Saince Out Of Georgia?
Nov 25, 2013

I am looking to work for a smaller company and was hoping maybe someone on here had worked for them and knows if they are okay to work for or not. TIA ...

Saince Versus Mmodal
Dec 03, 2013

I am constantly running out of work where I am employed. I have nine accounts across he country and still have to fight for work. I have an interview on Thursday with Saince, Inc. Which is the better company, Saince or Mmodal? I have heard both run out of work. Why are these companies hiring when there is no work to be had? ...

Better Company, Mmodal Or Saince?
Dec 05, 2013

I was supposed to have a Saince interview at 2:30 and the interviewer called 45 minutes late, is this a sign of what kind of company it is? I have heard really bad things about this company but currently running out of work an making no money at the company that I am not now. Any advice on this company? Which is the better company, mmodal or Saince? ...

Saince Line Requirements And QA
Jun 18, 2014

Anyone know how many lph or minutes you are required to do? Also how is their QA? ...

Saince-Jami Fineberg
Jan 28, 2015

Did anyone else send an email asking about Saince to this person and hear back? I sent her an email and haven't heard anything, just checking. Thanks. ...

Any Current Info On Saince? TIA. Nm
Jun 24, 2015

nm ...

Anyone Working Or Did Work With Saince (Indian Co) ?
Dec 02, 2013

I did radiology and HIM work 13 years for hospital and was outsourced to Saince (Indian Co), has anyone else ever worked for them ?  It is getting so bad there, go hours without work, pay is very low (4.5 cents editing and straight 8.5 but hardly any of that), i have to pay $150 per pay period (300 month) for insurance.  I am now 63 years old and I live alone, but I have so much experience going back to the late 70s working in doctor offices, 2 hospitals, orthopedic clinics, etc. and I ...