A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

On-the-Mark anybody have any experience with this company? - nm

Posted: Apr 22, 2011

nm

Sure do - S

[ In Reply To ..]
Nice guy to work for.

Nice guy...but - mtsr

[ In Reply To ..]
Nice guy. The only thing I have a hard time with is we don't get paid till he does and it's only once a month. But until I find something else, it's all I have.

money??? - just wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
are you able to make money though? Waiting a month isn't horrible as long as you are able to make a months' wages?????

Similar Messages:

If You Have A Bad Experience With An MT Company...
May 18, 2011

And you quit that job or are fired, do you leave it off your resume? ...

Experience Working For This Company?
Dec 29, 2009

Does anyone have experience working for this company? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

ALPHA Transcription - Any Experience With This Company?
Jan 04, 2011

Has anyone had any experience with this company?  I sent my resume for a job posting and was contacted right away.  The fishy thing (to me anyway) was that they didn't even want me to TEST for the position!  What is that about?  EVERY MT position I have EVER been a candidate for has wanted me to test.  But nope, I had a phone interview and the next thing I know I am being offered a position.  RED FLAG? ...

Alliance MT - Recent Experience With This Company?
Feb 15, 2012

Does anybody have any recent experience with this company? ...

Would This Company Hire With No Transcription Experience
May 27, 2012

My neighbor calls me to help her get through the test for the company..Im like really,, if you cant get past the test how the heck are you going to do the job..No I wont help you..Im afraid she used me as a referal and no way would I refer her...A 6-month LPN course doesnt make you a transcriptionist, obviously, since she needed help with the practical part of the test that can all be googled anyway...So tired of people thinking because we work from the house that we are idiots and just typ ...

My Company Merger/buyout Experience
Mar 08, 2014

I had an administrative role at my company before it was taken over by a big player. The following things happened. 1. The supervisors at my company were demoted to MTs unless they had a college degree and were willing to travel extensively. 2. The QA staff were kept but their pay changed from hourly to production with strict quotas. Almost immediately they had to QA terrible work from other countries. Every one of them quit before long because they made about half of what they previously made ...

Anybody Have Experience With National Medical Transcription Company?
Oct 07, 2010

I received a job interview for an IC position with a company called National Medical Transcription with headquarters in New York.  Has anybody worked with this company? My main concern was that the company does not offer direct deposit but rather issues a check via mail.  Next concern is a "transparent" means of tallying up productivity for 65 character lines and spaces included. I would appreciate any feedback from present or past contractors. Thank you. ...

Patient First Transcription - Any Recent Experience With This Company
Dec 14, 2011

Wondered if anyone has any recent experience with this company. Considering an offer but hesitant because of long delays in communication with HR. Thanks.     ...

New Grad Medical Transcription - Company That Will Hire With No Experience
Jan 30, 2014

Just graduated from MT school and I am having a lot of trouble finding a company that will hire with no experience... any advice?? thanks!   Jenn ...

Mark Off By QA... Seriously?
Dec 05, 2009

Dictator dictates "She like has a problem with like eating solid foods, however, like can eat mostly anything soft."  I left out some "likes".... "She has a probalem with eating solid foods, however, can eat mostly anything soft."  I got .25 taken off for each "like" I left out.  This is not a verbatim account and it drives me crazy because if I try to make a complete/proper sentence or even try to use English (with MT rules of course) I get marked off!  (that is mostly ...

On-The-Mark Transcription
Jan 09, 2010

Hello Everyone: I was just offered a job from On-The-Mark Transcription and am wondering if anyone knows or has experience with this company? I cannot find them on the better business bureau. It is a smaller company and pays less than most places but hires many new graduates. I am worried about getting into something that might be "unsafe". Please respond if you have heard anything about this company. Thanks. Kim ...

On The Mark Transcription
Dec 08, 2010

I received an answer from this company and have a chance to work for them.  Thing is he says regarding pay, the transcriptionists get paid when he does.  He bills the hospital and when they pay he pays.  He says sometimes it takes 2 months to get paid.  Does anyone have any other info on this company? Is he reliable?  Thanks!     ...

Mark Your Calendars !!!!!!!!
Oct 11, 2011

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2011:   Occupy Together - a Global Protest   PEACEFUL  protests, occupations and open dialogue will be held nationwide, so if you've had enough of the farce that is the U.S. corporate reality today, which has forced us into the dire realities we all face in our own lives, then make your presence felt!  DON'T WORK ON SATURDAY.    Even if you don't attend  a protest, DON'T WORK ON SATURDAY.   Even ...

This VR Is So Far Off The Mark, It's SCARY:
Jan 26, 2012

Dictated:  "The patient arrived from home by auto." VR's Version:  "The patient arrived by curvilinear polo player."  ...

Question Mark On ADT Screen
Apr 01, 2015

I thought this was supposed to be fixed?  I am so tired of having to re-enter the information.  If I can find it in the database, why is there still a question mark? One more thing we do for free. ...

QA Says IT Finally Fixed The Question Mark Issue.
Mar 20, 2015

Although, she said it will take a while to retrofit all the accounts and then we can stop correcting the question marks in the ADT. Huh? Two TSMs ago I was told we didn't have to correct the question marks anymore. I haven't corrected the question marks in at least the last year and a half. ...

Medical Transcription - Health Insurance For A New Employee At The 30-day Or 60-day Mark?
Mar 01, 2010

Anyone know of a company who starts health insurance  for a new employee at the 30-day or 60-day mark? ...

Skin Shows A (s/l Cathy-o-lay Morph (could Be Mark) On The Right Shoulder.
Oct 03, 2010

TIA :-) ...

New Graduate - Experience In Transcription Is Experience
Nov 11, 2009

I am a new graduate and need to find a job! I am also new to this site. I got the site info from a friend that has been doing transcription work for many years. She has given me some leads, but as of now, nothing! It appears that most of these companies wnat 2 or more years experience. Does anyone know how I can start and get some experience? I suppose in anything and not just medical. Experience in transcription is experience, right? ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

I Want To Find A Different Company, But My Fear Is That MQ Will Only Swallow That Company
Jul 15, 2011

up and I'd be back at square one, making no more than their "maximums."  I wonder, are this new maximum pay going to stay the same (or lower)?  I mean, in 5 or 10 years (if we are still here) will it be the same?  Or less?  I think so. ...

On Company Board, Under Post You Quit A Company
Sep 11, 2011

what's going on? ...

What Would Be An Ideal Company? I Would Like To Build That Company.
Mar 31, 2010

We are a pretty big company, and we think we know what transcriptionists want, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  There are a lot of top people in our industry that are finding themselves without jobs, often without notice, both managers and transcriptionists.  I think that the tide is turning, and that we need to make sure that we treat our people right, so if you could take a few minutes and answer this, maybe we can make a difference.  I am asking for real answers, ones that ar ...

I Wanted To Add A Company To The Bad Company List And
Apr 21, 2012

one to stay away from.  Integrity.  They test you, claim they are checking your references and then when you email asking if they got hold of the references, crickets.  Not a word from them.  This has been a few weeks, too.  If they are this rude just during the recruiting process, I hate to think what working for them would be like. ...

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone Have Information On This Company?
Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks. ...

Nuance... Bad Company Or Worst Company Ever.
May 15, 2015

Some days are more aggravating than others with this company.   ...

In Your Experience
Nov 10, 2009

I have seen that some MTs work two or three companies at a time and during the same hours.  Can you tell me if this was working with the same platform and same computer?  ...

Do You Think MT Experience Will Help In Getting An MR Job?
Feb 11, 2010

There is a hospital in my area that has 2 jobs I am interested in, one is a records analyst and the other is a records clerk.  I am definitely ready to start working outside of the home, but I fear my MT experience will not help me much in getting one of these jobs.  I am just wondering what you all think or if I should bother to apply.  I am thinking they are going to want people with hospital experience.  Thanks a bunch for any information!! ...

MD-IT..any Experience?
Apr 12, 2010

Hi.  I was recently hired as an employee with MD-IT.  I filled out all my paperwork, did my computer audit, background check, etc. and was supposed to call at 9:00 a.m. this morning to begin downloading their transcription platform.  Well, I called and got voicemail.  I left a message and have not heard back.  To me, if you have an appointment scheduled, you should be available for that appointment.  I'm sure they would expect nothing less from me.  I real ...