A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Alliance MT - recent experience with this company? - noname

Posted: Feb 15, 2012

Does anybody have any recent experience with this company?

Info - OldMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Did you ever find out anything about this company?

Similar Messages:

If You Have A Bad Experience With An MT Company...
May 18, 2011

And you quit that job or are fired, do you leave it off your resume? ...

Experience Working For This Company?
Dec 29, 2009

Does anyone have experience working for this company? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

On-the-Mark Anybody Have Any Experience With This Company?
Apr 22, 2011

nm ...

ALPHA Transcription - Any Experience With This Company?
Jan 04, 2011

Has anyone had any experience with this company?  I sent my resume for a job posting and was contacted right away.  The fishy thing (to me anyway) was that they didn't even want me to TEST for the position!  What is that about?  EVERY MT position I have EVER been a candidate for has wanted me to test.  But nope, I had a phone interview and the next thing I know I am being offered a position.  RED FLAG? ...

Would This Company Hire With No Transcription Experience
May 27, 2012

My neighbor calls me to help her get through the test for the company..Im like really,, if you cant get past the test how the heck are you going to do the job..No I wont help you..Im afraid she used me as a referal and no way would I refer her...A 6-month LPN course doesnt make you a transcriptionist, obviously, since she needed help with the practical part of the test that can all be googled anyway...So tired of people thinking because we work from the house that we are idiots and just typ ...

My Company Merger/buyout Experience
Mar 08, 2014

I had an administrative role at my company before it was taken over by a big player. The following things happened. 1. The supervisors at my company were demoted to MTs unless they had a college degree and were willing to travel extensively. 2. The QA staff were kept but their pay changed from hourly to production with strict quotas. Almost immediately they had to QA terrible work from other countries. Every one of them quit before long because they made about half of what they previously made ...

Anybody Have Experience With National Medical Transcription Company?
Oct 07, 2010

I received a job interview for an IC position with a company called National Medical Transcription with headquarters in New York.  Has anybody worked with this company? My main concern was that the company does not offer direct deposit but rather issues a check via mail.  Next concern is a "transparent" means of tallying up productivity for 65 character lines and spaces included. I would appreciate any feedback from present or past contractors. Thank you. ...

Patient First Transcription - Any Recent Experience With This Company
Dec 14, 2011

Wondered if anyone has any recent experience with this company. Considering an offer but hesitant because of long delays in communication with HR. Thanks.     ...

New Grad Medical Transcription - Company That Will Hire With No Experience
Jan 30, 2014

Just graduated from MT school and I am having a lot of trouble finding a company that will hire with no experience... any advice?? thanks!   Jenn ...

Alliance
Sep 10, 2010

I accepted a job wtih Alliance Transcription last week and got all my paperwork completed earlier this week.  I have not heard back from them since.  I have emailed the lady who hired me, didn't hear back, and was not able to get hold of her by telephone either.   Does anyone know if they have been affected by the hurricane that moved through Houston?  Should I be worried? ...

Alliance MT?
Sep 14, 2010

Any info? ...

Alliance MT, Inc.
May 02, 2013

Does anyone know anything about this company?   ...

Alliance MT And HAD
Feb 01, 2015

Can anyone tell me if these two companies are one in the same?  One is in Texas and one in Maine but both go by Alliance? ...

Alliance MT Out Of Houston? (sm)
Mar 10, 2010

Back in January someone posted on the board inquiring about Alliance MT, said she had a job offer.  Wondering if you went to work for them and how you like the company, if the pay is good, all the usual questions.  Thanks! ...

Alliance Testing
Oct 29, 2012

Can anyone tell me what the testing is like for Alliance. I have a phone interview coming up. ...

Alliance Out Of Houston
Feb 03, 2015

Does anyone have recent info regarding Alliance out of Houston? Pay, workload.... I was unable to find any recent posts regarding them. Thank you! Much appreciated. ...

Are AHD, Alliance, And AHDP One Of The Same?
Mar 10, 2015

nm ...

Got A Job Offer From Alliance MT In Houston, TX
Jan 06, 2010

Got a job offer from Alliance MT in Houston, TX. Anybody heard of them? ...

Alliance Medical Transcription
Aug 30, 2010

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any informaton about Alliance.  Are they a good company to work for, do they pay on time, are they partners with Superior Global Solutions?  Any information would be most helpful. Thanks   ...

Alliance MT - Shady Behavior!
Oct 29, 2012

I submitted my resume online to Alliance MT a week or so ago and was sent an email from "NS".  She asked that I call her to talk with her further about a position with the company, so I did.  After our conversation, she set up a time with for me to call her and do a test with me over the phone.  So, I called back at the agreed upon time, and she said that she couldn't talk with me right now that she was on the phone with a doctor.  Red flag number one:  If an emplo ...

Anyone Working For Alliance Health Documentation
Apr 16, 2014

How is your production?  Can you easily get lines? ...

AHD - ADBA Alliance Healthcare Documentation
Oct 26, 2014

I worked for them for a bit over a month.  During that period of time, I was involved in a move, and they required a VPN, as did the other company that I was working for at the time.  When I moved to my new location, I was on a DSL line and of course, off the internet for about 2 days or so.  At that time, I was using Word 2003.  During my "hiatus" from the move, and when I got on line, I received an email from them, that I needed to update.  Well, the "update" did not w ...

Alliance Health Documentation Services
Feb 19, 2015

Does anyone currently work at Alliance Health Documentation Services in Bangor, ME? Wondering how the company is and how management is, etc. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you. ...

Alliance Health Documentation Anyone On Here Currently Work For Them
May 12, 2015

Anyone on here currently work for them? Can you give me an idea what kind of company they are, platform, pay...etc....? Thanks in advance.... ...

Has Anybody Tested For Alliance This Week And Heard Back? Nm
May 14, 2014

nm ...

Need Current Info On Alliance Health Documentation
Sep 30, 2014

Interested in there Microsoft Word program accounts, not the Fusion. Thanks ...

Alliance Health Documentation What Their Rate Is For Straight Typing?
Mar 11, 2014

Anybody know what their line per character and what their rate is for straight typing?  Also, do they have VR? ...

Alliance Health Documentation Trouble Meeting Line Production?
Nov 14, 2014

Anyone having trouble meeting line production? ...

Alliance Health Documentation Hard Time Making Their Line Count Lately?
Jun 23, 2015

Anybody having a hard time making their line count lately? ...

New Graduate - Experience In Transcription Is Experience
Nov 11, 2009

I am a new graduate and need to find a job! I am also new to this site. I got the site info from a friend that has been doing transcription work for many years. She has given me some leads, but as of now, nothing! It appears that most of these companies wnat 2 or more years experience. Does anyone know how I can start and get some experience? I suppose in anything and not just medical. Experience in transcription is experience, right? ...