A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Skin shows a (s/l cathy-o-lay morph (could be mark) on the right shoulder. - No Name

Posted: Oct 03, 2010

TIA :-)

skin spot - spitfire78

[ In Reply To ..]
the word you are looking for is cafe au lait. cafe au lait is coffee w/cream. so, it is a very light or medium light colored spot on the skin.

Thank you soooo much!!! - No Name

[ In Reply To ..]
thank you sooooo much!!!!!

cafe-au-lait mark or spot (a birthmark) - Dee

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Skin Exam Shows S/l So Lar El /an Tij En Ees
May 24, 2010

Skin exam shows s/l so lar el/ an tij en ees ( 2 words, I believe) and pigmented nevi.  ...

Mark Off By QA... Seriously?
Dec 05, 2009

Dictator dictates "She like has a problem with like eating solid foods, however, like can eat mostly anything soft."  I left out some "likes".... "She has a probalem with eating solid foods, however, can eat mostly anything soft."  I got .25 taken off for each "like" I left out.  This is not a verbatim account and it drives me crazy because if I try to make a complete/proper sentence or even try to use English (with MT rules of course) I get marked off!  (that is mostly ...

On-The-Mark Transcription
Jan 09, 2010

Hello Everyone: I was just offered a job from On-The-Mark Transcription and am wondering if anyone knows or has experience with this company? I cannot find them on the better business bureau. It is a smaller company and pays less than most places but hires many new graduates. I am worried about getting into something that might be "unsafe". Please respond if you have heard anything about this company. Thanks. Kim ...

On The Mark Transcription
Dec 08, 2010

I received an answer from this company and have a chance to work for them.  Thing is he says regarding pay, the transcriptionists get paid when he does.  He bills the hospital and when they pay he pays.  He says sometimes it takes 2 months to get paid.  Does anyone have any other info on this company? Is he reliable?  Thanks!     ...

Mark Your Calendars !!!!!!!!
Oct 11, 2011

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2011:   Occupy Together - a Global Protest   PEACEFUL  protests, occupations and open dialogue will be held nationwide, so if you've had enough of the farce that is the U.S. corporate reality today, which has forced us into the dire realities we all face in our own lives, then make your presence felt!  DON'T WORK ON SATURDAY.    Even if you don't attend  a protest, DON'T WORK ON SATURDAY.   Even ...

This VR Is So Far Off The Mark, It's SCARY:
Jan 26, 2012

Dictated:  "The patient arrived from home by auto." VR's Version:  "The patient arrived by curvilinear polo player."  ...

On-the-Mark Anybody Have Any Experience With This Company?
Apr 22, 2011

nm ...

Question Mark On ADT Screen
Apr 01, 2015

I thought this was supposed to be fixed?  I am so tired of having to re-enter the information.  If I can find it in the database, why is there still a question mark? One more thing we do for free. ...

QA Says IT Finally Fixed The Question Mark Issue.
Mar 20, 2015

Although, she said it will take a while to retrofit all the accounts and then we can stop correcting the question marks in the ADT. Huh? Two TSMs ago I was told we didn't have to correct the question marks anymore. I haven't corrected the question marks in at least the last year and a half. ...

Medical Transcription - Health Insurance For A New Employee At The 30-day Or 60-day Mark?
Mar 01, 2010

Anyone know of a company who starts health insurance  for a new employee at the 30-day or 60-day mark? ...

No Shows
Dec 16, 2012

My TSM is fired up today cuz lots and lots of no shows for shifts and nearly every account is out of TAT.    Why does this surprise her with the news that we received last week?   It was hard enough, and then they make it even harder to make a near poverty living.    ...

CT Abdomen Shows (sm)
Apr 29, 2010

compression fracture and marked ?"Gibbles" deformity.   Patient is several years status post MVA with paraplegia, multiple surgeries, and complications.   Thank you so much for helping! ...

Research Shows - MTs Are Better!
Oct 10, 2011

We've always known it, but now the medical research is bearing out the same truth: MTs are more accurate than speech recognition. I try to keep track of studies like this; they're good ammunition! http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21940580     ...

S/l Pharynx Shows PMG Changes
Jan 06, 2013

In physical examination, doctor describes pharynx with what sounds like PMG changes. P&G? PNG? BNG? Thank you in advance for any help! ...

MRI Of The Brain With And Without Contrast Shows There Is No
Jul 21, 2010

evidence of acute infarct or significant abnormal intracranial enhancement.  There are a few scattered s/l *pho-ki* of T2 and flare hyperintense signal which are nonspecific.   ...

MRI Of The Hip Shows Multiloculated Subchondral
Feb 08, 2011

x ...

CT Scan Shows (something) Of The Thorax
Sep 28, 2011

"A CT scan shows ---- of the thorax." Sounds like "ess-cu-min-o-sis" but the audio is poor.  Any suggestions would be very welcome, thanks! ...

My TL No Longer Shows Up On My Comagent
Nov 16, 2012

I just noticed today that my TL no longer shows up on my comagent.  I always keep it open on my desktop and can tell who is on and who isn't and her name is always there regardless of whether she is working or not and then today all of a sudden her name is gone.  Very strange.  Her email address still shows up though ...

Work Shows Up All Of A Sudden?
Apr 18, 2013

I've been sitting here all day with no work and all of a sudden 600 minutes shows up in one hospital in my BOB.  Where has it been all day?  I already signed off NJA.  ...

MM ASR Shows Off Even More Talent (in Not Being Accurate)
Nov 01, 2013

ASR replaced the dictated generic with the brand name of the drug. What the heck??? Now it is prescribing brand-name medications along with diagnosing patients and doing physical examinations. MM ASR is certainly multi-talented. ...

Skin:
Aug 13, 2011

Under physical examination Skin:  Flushed, moist, s/l attached, clear, no rashes??? help please with the underlined.   also, under Neurology: Patient is l somewhat lethargic, but arousable and seems to be oriented most or s/l work? Please help with underlined. ...

Skin
Jun 19, 2014

Hear "Skin pink, warm and dry," often. Would this be correct in a black patient? ...

DQS Shows Yellow Light Now.....whatever That Means......
Jan 13, 2010

Red means it's down, green means it up...what does yellow mean?  Sigh.....I'm glad I came to this board first before starting my shift.  I was prepared for problems.......     ...

S/l The Faran Shows A Smooth Tongue
Mar 28, 2010

This is a physical exam and the word is broke up ...

Transcend Shows Its Appreciation For MT Week...
May 18, 2010

...with a pay cut.  Way to raise moral and keep employees happy guys!  Wow, wish I could think of a good way to return the favor and show my appreciation. ...

L Knee - MRI Shows A Likely Subcortical S/l Specular
Jun 15, 2011

x ...

Isn't It Cool That The New Payroll System Shows You
Jan 25, 2011

when you last performance review/raise was?  LOL!!! Like I have had to many I cant remember the last one... NOT! ...

Radiology Report Shows S/l *lumpy*
Sep 07, 2012

Radiology report shows s/l *lumpy* but successful reestablishment of flow in the fistula. ...

S/l C-NUT Shows A Sodium Of 143, Potassium 3.5, Chloride 107, Etc.
Apr 23, 2013

. ...

How Is It That I Get NJA, And A Job Finally Shows Up With Job Number Prior To Last One I Did?
May 01, 2013

We no longer have jobs waiting in a que for us (2 jobs loaded so you don't have to wait for the download. ...