A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QA says IT finally fixed the question mark issue. - About time

Posted: Mar 20, 2015

Although, she said it will take a while to retrofit all the accounts and then we can stop correcting the question marks in the ADT. Huh? Two TSMs ago I was told we didn't have to correct the question marks anymore. I haven't corrected the question marks in at least the last year and a half.

i was always told - to correct it

[ In Reply To ..]
and i always have and i still see it today, though i'm stuck on a brand new account so it will probably be the last to be fixed.

Similar Messages:

It's Fixed
Jan 09, 2013

nm ...

FIXED
Aug 28, 2013

I just want to say Thank You to MTStars Support who worked tirelessly to fix whatever was wrong with the site. I appreciate your efforts!! GLAD to be back! However, it obviously has not changed the "Attitudes" of some who post on this forum, unfortunately. All the snide, snarkiness is back in full force. Is there anything that "support" can do about THAT? Just a thought. :-) ...

How I Fixed Error 372
Apr 12, 2010

As posted before, I had error 372 on opening Editscript version 9.  Well, tech support couldn't fix it, escription couldn't fix it, so I fixed it.  I did a system recovery where I basically just wiped everything off my computer and started all over.  Vista was basically reinstalled and it was like it was when it was new.  I reinstalled my antivirus and word.  Then when tech support installed ES 9, it worked.    ...

Problem Fixed
Mar 09, 2015

Well, they fixed my pending problem. They said it was all in my head. The jobs were really pending. Ha?  The pending symbol was NOT there.  They said it was because my settings were wrong. So, they changed my settings. Yep all the way to resolution 1400 x 900. This is my last post. Really. Cannot read what I'm typing. Can't wait for my post-audits to hit a new low. Gonna have to go. ...

Mark Off By QA... Seriously?
Dec 05, 2009

Dictator dictates "She like has a problem with like eating solid foods, however, like can eat mostly anything soft."  I left out some "likes".... "She has a probalem with eating solid foods, however, can eat mostly anything soft."  I got .25 taken off for each "like" I left out.  This is not a verbatim account and it drives me crazy because if I try to make a complete/proper sentence or even try to use English (with MT rules of course) I get marked off!  (that is mostly ...

On-The-Mark Transcription
Jan 09, 2010

Hello Everyone: I was just offered a job from On-The-Mark Transcription and am wondering if anyone knows or has experience with this company? I cannot find them on the better business bureau. It is a smaller company and pays less than most places but hires many new graduates. I am worried about getting into something that might be "unsafe". Please respond if you have heard anything about this company. Thanks. Kim ...

On The Mark Transcription
Dec 08, 2010

I received an answer from this company and have a chance to work for them.  Thing is he says regarding pay, the transcriptionists get paid when he does.  He bills the hospital and when they pay he pays.  He says sometimes it takes 2 months to get paid.  Does anyone have any other info on this company? Is he reliable?  Thanks!     ...

Mark Your Calendars !!!!!!!!
Oct 11, 2011

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2011:   Occupy Together - a Global Protest   PEACEFUL  protests, occupations and open dialogue will be held nationwide, so if you've had enough of the farce that is the U.S. corporate reality today, which has forced us into the dire realities we all face in our own lives, then make your presence felt!  DON'T WORK ON SATURDAY.    Even if you don't attend  a protest, DON'T WORK ON SATURDAY.   Even ...

This VR Is So Far Off The Mark, It's SCARY:
Jan 26, 2012

Dictated:  "The patient arrived from home by auto." VR's Version:  "The patient arrived by curvilinear polo player."  ...

Known DocQscribe 7 Issues That Wont Be Fixed
Jan 11, 2012

Then why not wait to make us use it till the end of February? And a month and a half is needed to fix it???   ...

On-the-Mark Anybody Have Any Experience With This Company?
Apr 22, 2011

nm ...

Question Mark On ADT Screen
Apr 01, 2015

I thought this was supposed to be fixed?  I am so tired of having to re-enter the information.  If I can find it in the database, why is there still a question mark? One more thing we do for free. ...

Makes Me Sick India MTs Get A Fixed Monthly
Apr 27, 2013

http://jobs.monsterindia.com/details/13082819.html?sig=js-1-86421afb9904fec0391c109803698450-1&from= Inviting applications from MTs, Proof readers, Direct Posters and QAs from Bhubaneshwar region.  On being an MModalian, you have the following benefits:  Fixed Base Salary.  Attractive Performance Linked Incentives for achievement and exceeding targets.  Quality Incentives from line one  Incentive protection for initial months.  Lucrative Night shift allow ...

Medical Transcription - Health Insurance For A New Employee At The 30-day Or 60-day Mark?
Mar 01, 2010

Anyone know of a company who starts health insurance  for a new employee at the 30-day or 60-day mark? ...

Skin Shows A (s/l Cathy-o-lay Morph (could Be Mark) On The Right Shoulder.
Oct 03, 2010

TIA :-) ...

Fixed Anterior Apical "dove Set" With An Ejection Fraction Of 44%, On Cardiolite Study. Sm
Jun 10, 2010

Ischemic heart disease:  Residual mild to moderate left ventricular dysfunction with a Cardiolite study in July of 2009 documenting fixed anterior apical "dove set" with an ejection fraction of 44%. ...

MRCP "fixed Lab"
Dec 28, 2010

MRCP imaging was also performed with (s/l) "fixed lab" and maximal intensity projection images. ...

I Finally Get It....
Mar 02, 2010

After receiving the infamous "no jobs available" for the upteen time today, it finally hit me.  What an amazing way to get rid of MTs without really having to get rid of them on your own.  Drive the MTs insane with no work, yet keep them locked to their computers in the hope that a job might become available.  It feels kinda like playing the lottery....you know it's a waste of money and time, but just maybe you might win...ughh.  Why is it that our "professional" jo ...

Now I Finally Believe The End Is Near
Jun 06, 2011

I must admit I've been reading this board for years, never posted until now, partly due to the probably unsubstantiated paranoia going around awhile back that those who posted here got the ax first, silly I suppose, but I used to care about keeping this job and didn't want to take any chances.  Now, finally, I understand that I am fighting a losing battle, and I know longer give ******.  I've been reading about you guys with NJA for days on end, etc., etc., and I guess I ...

I Did It.....finally! Sm
Jul 05, 2011

I finally told MQ goodbye!  I finally got another contract job and they needed me to start pretty much immediately, so I quit without notice.  In a way I feel bad for resigning without a 2-week notice, but I figure MQ would not give me a 2-week notice if they were letting me go.  I wish all my MQ co-workers well and I hope you find happiness either with MQ or elsewhere.  God bless you all! ...

Finally!!
Jun 15, 2012

Never thought this day would get here, but I'm finally gone!! I feel such peace just to know that I won't have to stress anymore about everthing this industry has become: Horrible dictators, low pay, off-shoring, and VR. Bless everyone who is sticking it out until the very end. ...

I'm Finally Out!
Dec 01, 2012

Finally out.  I start a new job in-house on December 10 in a medical office.  Not MT, just answering some phones and setting up appointments.   And I get to wear scrubs.  I guess in the morning I'll be taking off one pair of pajamas and putting on another.  Don't lose hope friends.... ...

Finally, I Got A Better Job!
Dec 20, 2012

I can't tell you how happy I am.  I was literally dancing around the house.  DS thought I was out of my mind, and I kind of was.  I have been trying to get out from under this oppressive company for a long time now, and I finally have.  I wish everyone a happy holiday.  I'm happy to say I won't be posting here anymore.  I've moved on and I'm not looking back. Best of luck to everyone who is in the same position I was this time yesterday. &nb ...

Well I Finally Did It!
Jan 23, 2013

I finally went ahead and filed for partial U/E.  I know I'm not in as bad of a situation as many I read on this board but I just can't live like this anymore.  It's bad enough that our pay has been to sharply cut with VR but now when they don't give us any work to do it's worse.  It humiliated me at my age to have to do this for the first time in my life at 59 years of age but I did it.  ...

FINALLY OUT!!!
Feb 11, 2013

Friday is my last day transcribing at a company that is about to lay off 10-25 people!  Unforunately that company lost its biggest account, but fortunately my last 6 months of hard word has paid off and starting a new career alltogether with the local county!  I will continue to pray for you that you find work to be satisfied with and compensated accordingly.  I have typed for 15 years and it is hard to say goodbye considering it brought me through many hard times raising my two o ...

Finally Got Out Of MT
Jan 01, 2014

I just wanted really to say for those of you still hanging on, worried about work in the outside world, I finally got out about 3 months ago and I haven't been this happy in YEARS and to be exact in the last 12 years that I was an MT.  Working as an MT, I don't think I ever felt good enough, because I would be torn apart due to missing a comma or not being able to understand a term well enough to find it.  I was so stressed about money all of the time and even dreaded holiday ...

FINALLY G-O-N-E!
Apr 11, 2014

I HAVE FINALLY LEFT - WHAT A FEELING!  I AM ELATED TO GET OUT OF THIS PRISON. ...

Getting Out Of MT Finally! Sm
Aug 01, 2014

After 25 years I am getting out of this biz for good!!  I finally found other employment. May not be the best pay to start out with and some people would look it as an odd job for someone my age, but that is okay too!  I can't wait to start!!!! ...

Finally!
Sep 16, 2014

I have been (as some of you all have) trying to get out of this transcription "hell" for years!  I finally, finally landed another job!  It it outside of transcription.  Its with Verizon!  Finally!  I know no job is heaven, but at least I'll get a raise every year.....................and not have to wonder in agony what is going to happen today......................what are they going to take away from me today............will I be able to pay my bills, will there b ...

FINALLY!!!! A Job
Oct 10, 2014

I have been watching the boards for so many months. I was laid off almost a year ago and sent "oodles" upon "oodles" of resumes to every company I saw on this board, the other board, the job servers...You name it, I sent it.  I even did Craig's list. Some were kind enough to respond, some did not bother.  But I still plugged away.  My unemployment ran out in July and thank God we have been making do.  I answered an ad on Craig's list for something out of t ...