A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Oh, surprise, surprise Synernet! - SMT

Posted: Aug 20, 2014

Errors are up on all accounts (EVEN with people who NEVER make a lot of errors) and they just do not know why. They now have the lowest quality of their company's life. AND they don't know why this is happening. These people do not have a clue. They are so out of touch with their people; they are just astounded by it. Why then did it NOT surprise me at all? Of course their solution to it is:  Just stop doing that.

I have actually come to cringe any time I see any e-mail from them. sm - Sad

[ In Reply To ..]
Invariably it will be something else being taken away, something else being handed out that I will hate and have to pretend is okay, or hitting me over the head for something else. I was so excited when I first got the job here, but over the last few months I dread signing on. Never has a company seemed to go out of their way to hurt and demoralize its employees as much as this one does. If you ask questions or seem not to want to be a lemming, simply following everyone else and doing what you are told without knowing why, you are beaten even more.

But ... you forget. Synernet is awesome. nm - rah, rah, rah

[ In Reply To ..]

They are losing a big account soon - guess we will be blamed for that too. nm - Karma bites

[ In Reply To ..]

I don't work for them, but I would be more worried about losing my job than the - karma thing

[ In Reply To ..]
From my experience, the company doesn't blame, they downsize if they lose a big account.

Not much of a loss -- they are no different than Nuance or the others anymore. nm - JMO

[ In Reply To ..]
x
Yep, I could go to any of the others now - SMT
[ In Reply To ..]
besides Synernet and get the same treatment. Just a job. They have lost what made them special.

yep and the fact they screw up on how to calculate OT - downhill

[ In Reply To ..]
This company has gone downhill.......

Synernet - pookbina

[ In Reply To ..]
I bet they aren't screwing up on calculating OT, I bet it's deliberate. I had a chance to work for them a couple of times, and I am glad I didn't go through with it. I guess they used to be fairly good, but sure plummeted downhill now. Reminds me of when I worked for MD-IT, made good money, happy with work, then they had to bring in VR, changed to Command Health and things just went downhill from there.

Surprise-surprise- that old saying may be - coming true for them

[ In Reply To ..]
You get what you pay for!!!

Similar Messages:

30 Minutes Into My 8 Hour Shift And Surprise Surprise
Mar 22, 2015

NJA!  Yeah your TAT is looking great but your employee morale is even worse than it was. ...

Medquist Buy-out-what!!!!!! Surprise, Surprise!
Aug 24, 2011

So, has anybody been involved in a Medquist buyout, how did that work for you?  My company just announced we are now a part of MQ, but don't worry, everything will stay basically the same.  Somehow, I doubt it!  Did your job description change?  Any info on your experience would be appreciated.  If you want to stay confidential e-mail me if you want.  Thanks! ...

Surprise, Surprise..SoftScript At It Again!
Feb 23, 2015

SoftScript is looking for mentors/teachers trainers and Q coordinators again.  Don't fall for these positions, as this is how they lure you in to be an MT.  Please read recent posts regarding SoftScript (Soft Bait and Switch Script) on how their job listings are misleading. ...

SA5 NJA (no Surprise).............but
Jan 18, 2010

seems strange as we were actually backed up this weekend, no way we could have wiped all that out without some "help" if ya know what I mean.  Unfortunately, you prob do. For all those whose accounts go overseas....how did it happen?  Did you just try to sign in and got NJA and then never got work again from that account?  Or is it a slower process?  I was wondering when my turn was.......at least thanks to this board I'm prepared........ And thankfully I'm in CA. ...

SGS Surprise!
Jan 15, 2014

After over 2-1/2 years with SGS and being named employee of the month in September, SGS terminated me today.  When I asked why, I was told only "we are making some tough decisions".  What a disloyal unprofessional bunch.    ...

Surprise! Out Ofwork With SoftScript Again!
Oct 14, 2009

This really sucks...End of pay period and out of work with SoftScript!  I have no choice but to look for something else while keeping them as something part-time or whenever, that is if I am even able to get 20 hours with them in a week! So frustrated because this isn't going to pay my bills! : *( ...

Just Scored A Surprise 84% On Final...:(
Apr 08, 2010

I just received a score on my Allied Med School Final exam of 84%, which really surprises me as I have been scoring upwards of 95 on the assignments and felt really good about these 5 transcriptions. From your experiences, what are my chances of ever being able to find a job with an 84 on my certificate? Trying to decide whether to try the second attempt or not - worried that my grade on it would be even lower... ...

Wow, So I Filed For Unemployment......what A Surprise....
Aug 23, 2013

Turns out my weekly benefit is MORE than I was making at MM before I got laid off, at least recently. I'm guessing it's because I made more before and slowly but surely my pay kept going down down down. Apparently the UI benefit is based on an average of what you made all year or something. All I know is that by getting laid off, I am actually going to make much more than I did as of late. Isn't that a hoot. Good riddance M-Modal! ...

Nice Surprise In Bank Acct This A.m.
Apr 27, 2013

Nice to see I got the quarterly bonus this morning when I checked my bank balance.  Definitely came at a good time.  Really didn't think I would qualify but glad I did.  Makes me actually want to work today!! ...

Synernet Or MD-IT
Aug 16, 2010

Does anyone out there have any experience working for on Synernet or MD-IT? ...

Synernet, Inc
Mar 27, 2011

Any recent info on Synernet, Inc in Portland, Maine?  Archives are quite old. ...

Synernet???
Jun 27, 2012

I have an interview with them coming up. They seem like they have a good reputation and the benefits look really good. One thing I am wondering about them is just how flexible are the schedules? For example, right now I am able to work a regular 2nd shift position with no problem (I currently work 2nd shift and prefer it to other shifts), but when school starts my kids will have sports and Girl Scouts and Cub Scouts and I have to take them to their meetings. The place I currently work at, they ...

Anyone Know About SYNERNET?
Aug 23, 2012

Does anyone have an opinion about Synernet? I only worked for them 1 mo and I can't wait to leave! ...

Synernet?
Feb 01, 2013

I just applied at Synernet and took their test.  It was pretty easy.  Has anyone ever worked for them?  How is the pay?  It says in the ad that they have excellent benefits.  Are they fairly flexible as far as scheduling?  Any feedback would be appreciated.  They sure sound like a decent company! ...

When Is Synernet Going To VR?
Dec 11, 2013

Just wondering when Synernet will be going to VR?  I wish they would post something on the message board when they have the conference calls for the ones that weren't able to attend.  ...

Synernet At It Again
Jan 30, 2014

First the dire email: Mandatory OT by end of week with at least 2 hours on Saturday. Just forget if you had plans for the weekend. Say what time you will be working and have to work those hours and put who okay'd those hours on your timesheet (you might lie you know). So you do that because you want to help the company out and it's nice to have OT again. So today, email, oops, some people cleaned up all the work so no OT today, but still MIGHT have it on Fri and Sat. Just stay tuned a ...

Any Synernet Mts On Here That Have
Apr 07, 2014

step-by-step instructions of how to handle priority reports? ...

What Is Going On At Synernet
Apr 30, 2014

Is it me? Or what. Just what the heck is going on... anybody out there experiencing some strange things... ...

Job With Synernet
Jul 15, 2014

I am applying for a job with Synernet and will be testing tomorrow. Can anyone tell me approximately how many lines I'd need to type a day to make... lets say 80-85 dollars a day?  I'd appreciate any rough ideas please. I know that most companies have really dropped their cpl since I stopped transcribing years ago, but wow! It's gonna be a challenge to make some money I guess! ...

Synernet VR
Aug 08, 2014

Has anybody actually did the math for the VR with 2000 lines a day/14,000 lines a week at 4 cents a line.  You may be shocked. ...

Synernet PTB
Oct 08, 2014

This msg goes out to J and V.   I would love to email or call you and address my concerns over this but I could not trust that my name would not be brought up and I would just have hell to pay later.   I (we) would love it if you would do something about the supervisors cherry picking their work types.  Why dont they work from a pool like the rest of us?  It is obvious when certain report types (PE tubes, T&A's, cataracts, etc. etc. are being done by t ...

Synernet
May 26, 2015

Anyone ever applied to Synernet and been rejected saying you did not pass their test?  I just completed an online assessment and they said I did not pass it, which is bull crap.  I would stake my life on it that I DID pass it.  What is their problem?  I have been working for 38 years and I certainly know everything they asked.  I want to see the results. ...

Hey Synernet!
Jun 17, 2015

How many emails do we have to get from LL and other micromanagers about helpers on the weekend?  Are we deaf or something?  Gimma a break.  Insulting and overkill.  Treat us with respect and quit treating us like idiots who do not know how to read. ...

What Is The Pay At Synernet?
Jun 27, 2015

nm ...

Anybody Happy At Synernet?
Nov 10, 2009

Archives have mostly negative stuff - is anybody there happy?  Some conflicting info too about whether they have 55 or 65 character lines - can anyone clarify?  Anybody making a decent wage that works there?  Do they have line bonus incentives?  Any info appreciated. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Synernet?
May 10, 2010

Has anyone heard of Synernet? and is it a good company? what is the dirt on this place? ...

Synernet Is Ridiculous
Jun 03, 2010

Talked to the recruiter 2 weeks ago tomorrow (Friday, after her postponing the interview on Wednesday), she was very nice was told the paperwork would be send Fed Ex after not receiving it was told the gal in fhe office was out and would be sent later, and of course based on a "background check" etc  -- with training to supposedly start 06/14/2010  -- I have since accepted two positions and if I were an MT, I would be VERY leery of this company  -- a month to start is ridiculous especially wh ...

Synernet Platform
Oct 04, 2010

Does anyone know what Synernet pays and what platform they use?  Any info greatly appreciated. ...

Synernet - Does Anyone Know Anything About This Company?
Nov 26, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company?  TIA! ...

Anyone Out There Working For Synernet
Jun 15, 2011

Anyone out there working for Synernet who has also worked for other companies?  I was an IC before joining Synernet a few years ago.  They are paying me .7 cpl, no flexibility unless per-diem and then per-diems still have to work 2 holidays a year, lots of vaca time but can't use 2 weeks in the summer until I've been there 10 years, management impossible to get response from regarding any type of question, just got thrown into weekend rotation, etc.  After looking at boards I see th ...