A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Synernet platform - anon

Posted: Oct 04, 2010

Does anyone know what Synernet pays and what platform they use?  Any info greatly appreciated.

Depends - ex-Synernet

[ In Reply To ..]
What work you are working on as to what platform you work in.

Pay is like 7.5 cpl for acute care.

SINNERnet - scary

[ In Reply To ..]
The platform is not too terribly bad, but adding in their "thin client" computer they send you to use and switching back and forth for things...

AND 7 cpl for 58 characters and NO SPACES paid... something they DON'T tell everyone when hired .. that you are not being paid for spaces.

Management is mostly VERY clickish (except one lady) and often hard to deal with... they have odd and often unreasonable expectations.

Benefits appear pretty good.. but who really knows until you want/need to use them.

I would not recommend working for them.

Synernet is NOT scary! - Happy Synernet MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I could not disagree with you more. I have been with Synernet as a full time transcriptionist for a little over a year. I have had no problems with a thin client at all and love hooking it up with my KVM switch so I can use just 1 monitor, it's been great. IT support was so helpful and I have had no issues at all with the management. They were very helpful during orientation/training and I have called with questions and get the answers I need. They answer the phones almost 24 hours a day and I never have to leave messages, a live person answers unlike my last job.

Lastly, you can't always believe what you see. Funny you say you worked for them, they DO pay for spaces so you probably did not read your info. I had to sign a salary authorization form that also had that info on it and it is WITH spaces. My benefits are great. I work 2 holidays a year where I used to work 3-4 holidays a year with another MT company. No problems and they are a great company. I feel bad for some people that they have to put down companies that are good places to work. Beward of what you read on some of these forums. Synernet is a great place to work!

Happy Synernet MT - anon2

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been with Synernet for 3 1/2 months and absolutely love it. The management that I have dealt with and the IT department are great. I have had no problems whatsoever. The platform is easy to work and the dictators are some of the best (radiology).

Similar Messages:

Synernet - What Platform Is Used? TIA NM
May 27, 2014

nm ...

Synernet Or MD-IT
Aug 16, 2010

Does anyone out there have any experience working for on Synernet or MD-IT? ...

Synernet, Inc
Mar 27, 2011

Any recent info on Synernet, Inc in Portland, Maine?  Archives are quite old. ...

Synernet???
Jun 27, 2012

I have an interview with them coming up. They seem like they have a good reputation and the benefits look really good. One thing I am wondering about them is just how flexible are the schedules? For example, right now I am able to work a regular 2nd shift position with no problem (I currently work 2nd shift and prefer it to other shifts), but when school starts my kids will have sports and Girl Scouts and Cub Scouts and I have to take them to their meetings. The place I currently work at, they ...

Anyone Know About SYNERNET?
Aug 23, 2012

Does anyone have an opinion about Synernet? I only worked for them 1 mo and I can't wait to leave! ...

Synernet?
Feb 01, 2013

I just applied at Synernet and took their test.  It was pretty easy.  Has anyone ever worked for them?  How is the pay?  It says in the ad that they have excellent benefits.  Are they fairly flexible as far as scheduling?  Any feedback would be appreciated.  They sure sound like a decent company! ...

When Is Synernet Going To VR?
Dec 11, 2013

Just wondering when Synernet will be going to VR?  I wish they would post something on the message board when they have the conference calls for the ones that weren't able to attend.  ...

Synernet At It Again
Jan 30, 2014

First the dire email: Mandatory OT by end of week with at least 2 hours on Saturday. Just forget if you had plans for the weekend. Say what time you will be working and have to work those hours and put who okay'd those hours on your timesheet (you might lie you know). So you do that because you want to help the company out and it's nice to have OT again. So today, email, oops, some people cleaned up all the work so no OT today, but still MIGHT have it on Fri and Sat. Just stay tuned a ...

Any Synernet Mts On Here That Have
Apr 07, 2014

step-by-step instructions of how to handle priority reports? ...

What Is Going On At Synernet
Apr 30, 2014

Is it me? Or what. Just what the heck is going on... anybody out there experiencing some strange things... ...

Job With Synernet
Jul 15, 2014

I am applying for a job with Synernet and will be testing tomorrow. Can anyone tell me approximately how many lines I'd need to type a day to make... lets say 80-85 dollars a day?  I'd appreciate any rough ideas please. I know that most companies have really dropped their cpl since I stopped transcribing years ago, but wow! It's gonna be a challenge to make some money I guess! ...

Synernet VR
Aug 08, 2014

Has anybody actually did the math for the VR with 2000 lines a day/14,000 lines a week at 4 cents a line.  You may be shocked. ...

Synernet PTB
Oct 08, 2014

This msg goes out to J and V.   I would love to email or call you and address my concerns over this but I could not trust that my name would not be brought up and I would just have hell to pay later.   I (we) would love it if you would do something about the supervisors cherry picking their work types.  Why dont they work from a pool like the rest of us?  It is obvious when certain report types (PE tubes, T&A's, cataracts, etc. etc. are being done by t ...

Synernet
May 26, 2015

Anyone ever applied to Synernet and been rejected saying you did not pass their test?  I just completed an online assessment and they said I did not pass it, which is bull crap.  I would stake my life on it that I DID pass it.  What is their problem?  I have been working for 38 years and I certainly know everything they asked.  I want to see the results. ...

Hey Synernet!
Jun 17, 2015

How many emails do we have to get from LL and other micromanagers about helpers on the weekend?  Are we deaf or something?  Gimma a break.  Insulting and overkill.  Treat us with respect and quit treating us like idiots who do not know how to read. ...

What Is The Pay At Synernet?
Jun 27, 2015

nm ...

Anybody Happy At Synernet?
Nov 10, 2009

Archives have mostly negative stuff - is anybody there happy?  Some conflicting info too about whether they have 55 or 65 character lines - can anyone clarify?  Anybody making a decent wage that works there?  Do they have line bonus incentives?  Any info appreciated. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Synernet?
May 10, 2010

Has anyone heard of Synernet? and is it a good company? what is the dirt on this place? ...

Synernet Is Ridiculous
Jun 03, 2010

Talked to the recruiter 2 weeks ago tomorrow (Friday, after her postponing the interview on Wednesday), she was very nice was told the paperwork would be send Fed Ex after not receiving it was told the gal in fhe office was out and would be sent later, and of course based on a "background check" etc  -- with training to supposedly start 06/14/2010  -- I have since accepted two positions and if I were an MT, I would be VERY leery of this company  -- a month to start is ridiculous especially wh ...

Synernet - Does Anyone Know Anything About This Company?
Nov 26, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company?  TIA! ...

Anyone Out There Working For Synernet
Jun 15, 2011

Anyone out there working for Synernet who has also worked for other companies?  I was an IC before joining Synernet a few years ago.  They are paying me .7 cpl, no flexibility unless per-diem and then per-diems still have to work 2 holidays a year, lots of vaca time but can't use 2 weeks in the summer until I've been there 10 years, management impossible to get response from regarding any type of question, just got thrown into weekend rotation, etc.  After looking at boards I see th ...

Synernet - Any Opinions
Apr 28, 2011

Any opinions on thes Company?  I am tired of testing for crappy companies. ...

Anyone Hear From Synernet Yet? Nm
Sep 29, 2011

x ...

Has Anyone Worked For Synernet
Oct 17, 2011

Has anyone out there ever worked for Synernet?  If so, how is the pay and how do they treat you?  Is there plenty of work?  Thx. ...

Synernet - Feedback
Feb 11, 2012

Looking for feedback on this company...VR, straight transcribing...platform, etc.  TIA ...

Info On Synernet?
Mar 20, 2012

Anyone have any info on Synernet, i.e., ppl, benefits, etc.? Thanks! ...

Does Synernet Pay For Spaces?
Jun 05, 2012

Just curious, I'm trying to decide between a few companies and I totally forgot to ask the interviewer.  I think the whole VBC thing is criminal.  It's bad enough not being paid for all of the research, demographics and CCs we do, but to not pay for characters that we actually type just because they don't print out in black and white is OUTRAGEOUS!!!  ...

Any Information On Synernet?
Dec 31, 2012

Any information on Synernet? do they have work? how is the pay? are the bonuses good? they state they pay differential for the night shift.  Thanks. ...

If I Could Get Some Opinions On Synernet
Jan 02, 2013

Wondered if I could get some opinions on Synernet.. what has been the experience of working there? Thanks!! ...

Synernet Insurance
Feb 12, 2013

Does anyone know what Synernet holds out for insurance? Is it worth it, do you think? Thanks! ...