A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Surprise, surprise..SoftScript at it again! - Please do your homework.

Posted: Feb 23, 2015

SoftScript is looking for mentors/teachers trainers and Q coordinators again.  Don't fall for these positions, as this is how they lure you in to be an MT.  Please read recent posts regarding SoftScript (Soft Bait and Switch Script) on how their job listings are misleading.

As I said before...... - Soft Bait and Switch Script

[ In Reply To ..]
Please beware, this is part of the bait and switch game they like to play. If you are hired for these positions, you will get a phone call a week or two into your employment informing you that you just are not the right fit. Oh, but no worries, they will keep you on as an MT. If you choose to stay, you will not be eligible for their MT sign on bonus! Please, do NOT fall for their games! Take a look at all their postings on mtjobs.com and look at all their recent postings for supervisors, managers, teacher/trainers, and Q coordinators. These are all "fake" positions in their bait and switch game.

Is it a good place to work as an MT? - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
TYIA

NO transcription company is a good place to work. - As an MT, or anything else.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
i think you all should be more positive- there are - good companies
[ In Reply To ..]
Has wages gone down? Yes
Are there still good companies? Yes you don't hear from them because all the good jobs are taken.
has MT changed over the years? Yes

It is still a job. You still get to work from home. You do have the option to finding another job in another field. So instead of complaining all the time, do something about it. Listen to how negative everyone has become. You are not going to be rich working as an MT and you may not even be able to raise a family on MT wages alone, but how many jobs out there are you going to get that is better? There are some but instead of complaining, just do it! You complain day in and day out but you do have the option to getting the heck out of the field.

Try thinking a little more positive and you would be a lot happier. Not trying to stir the pot but felt I did need to say this. Blast me if you want but I am happy with where I am and what I do. I could be happier, but that's life for ya.!
Good MT Companies-Be Positive - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
And I'm 100% positive you wouldn't say where you work.....because anytime anyone asks for advice or a good place NOBODY is ever willing to give out that information, for fear of their own security I imagine. We should be here to help each other, but I don't see much of that "positivity" either.
All I am saying is - if life gives you a bunch of lemons, make lemonade. - It is very hard to be positive
[ In Reply To ..]
But sitting around and complaining only makes things worse. All I suggest is try something new, go a different venue. I am trying myself, but MT is not the only field that doesn't get enough pay. We have to accept what we cant change and change what we don't want to accept.
SO TRUE!!!!! - Imedxr
[ In Reply To ..]
Amen to that.. I have seen the company which I work for, being talked about something fierce - but I LOVE my job and I am with IMEDX (seen a lot of negative posts on them). I get decent line rates, my supervisors are wonderful, and it is the FIRST transcription company I have worked for that does not take away my health benefits when I don't make my line quota. They won't get on here and talk about the upsides.. With any merger/buyout there are changes. Yes we are at risk for our work going offshore, but that falls in the hands of the client. My particular account is a client that has in their contract, that their work is not to be offshored. So, with that being said, I wasn't one of the unfortunate ones that lost their account. By the time you figure cost of gas, clothing, etc to go work "out of home" it averages out, because I have considered it at one time. I really think that our career will be revamped. VR is not a good thing and I suspect lots of lawsuits will be coming out of it.. The only way it works good is when you have a good editor behind it (which is us).. I appreciate your positive post.
no it is because you get bashed if you do - lm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
I think the reason they never divulge where - they work is either - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
that they don't really have such a job, or that they're just some crummy MTSO's lower middle management spin doctor.
or maybe their company is just not hiring ... - lots of reasons
[ In Reply To ..]
I never tell where I am but if someone asks, how is so and so to work for then I would answer, but some people like to keep private about their life.
I don't think it's that. - Just me
[ In Reply To ..]
I've worked for the same GREAT MT company for 8 years. Twice during those 8 years they have hired a few more MTs, due to gaining new accounts. It's a smaller company, so all of us (around 20) MTs communicate directly with each other and it's been the same crew the whole time I've been working there. Now, if my supervisor were to post on here she was hiring, I would gladly give my input on what a great company it is, but to just randomly blast my company name on here, I wouldn't, just because I know they don't need a flood of emails and resumes if we aren't currently hiring. It's nothing to do with being "insecure" in my position, it's more of a respect towards the person that feeds me.
I only speak the truth. - I am not going to blast you.
[ In Reply To ..]
What is stated above happened to me. I have 20 years experience as a CMT, QA/QC, shift lead, MT, and an editor. Two weeks into employment, I got a call stating I was not the right fit. After looking around I realized I was not the only one this has happened to. What kind of person would I be if I did not reveal what happened to me? I left a higher paying job to go support the company who keeps their work in the US. I was a wreck emotionally and financially for what SoftScript did to me, and I feel it is my duty as a fellow "MT" to warn others about this.
Amen, amen, amen all day long - nana7
[ In Reply To ..]
That is exactly what I have been posting for months and got blasted over and over for it. I don't come on this board very often anymore because of all the negativity. When you choose to look at the glass half full instead of half empty you have a much more positive outlook on things. I feel exactly the same I am happy where I am at and what I do. If that changes I will make a change but until then I am right where I want to be.

It's pretty hard to be positive about any job - that pays less than a living wage.
[ In Reply To ..]
ANY job that pays hourly instead of piecemeal is going to be better than MT. Any job that abides by state and federal minimum wage laws and overtime laws is going to be better than MT.

MTSO's get away with all of this because they fly so far under the radar, most of the country doesn't even know they exist, and those that work for them are isolated and separated, which makes fighting back incredibly difficult.

The best thing anyone can do at this point is give up on the notion that having a work-at-home job of any type is "good", when it's just the opposite.
if you think that way, then please get out of MT. - I get paid more than minimum.
[ In Reply To ..]
I may not be rich (and I am not near it), but it is a job and I have to work to make money the same as anywhere else. I save on having to put gas in my car. I save time by not having to drive to work. I also get paid more than minimum. if you aren't, then you do need to get out of the field.
negative - Barbara
[ In Reply To ..]
What are some of the good companies out there to work for?

SS--no flexibility in schedule - SSMTer

[ In Reply To ..]
What keeps looking for a new job is their lack of flexibility. You must adhere to a strict schedule--no exceptions. Even in the case of an unforeseen emergency any time you missed has to be made up within that same week--not the pay period of 2 weeks--that SAME week. So if you want to maintain your insurance benefits and vacation time accrual, tell your loved ones not to get sick or die on a Saturday. Also, they sent emails regarding asking for vacation time in advance accompanied by lots of threats regarding not being given time off if not asked for well in advance, so then people started putting in requests for time off 6 months in advance for their family summer vacations and the SS management sent another mean email saying they were requests were put in TOO FAR in advance, so they were clearing the calendar and everyone had to start over. Meh.

No, it is not a good place to work as an MT. - horrible platform

[ In Reply To ..]
The platform is horrible! Applying demographics takes up so much time that unless the job is over 5 minutes long, you will never have a decent LPH.
it takes about maybe a second for my demographics to apply - glob
[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe it is your internet connection
No, it was not my Internet connection. - Happy to be gone!
[ In Reply To ..]
No, it was not my Internet connection. In fact, I have 2 Internet providers with a router that always chooses the fastest connection of the two. Maybe you are just on an easy account or you do not really work there.

Do these companies think we do not talk to each other? - suzieQ559

[ In Reply To ..]
Why would they continue in their under handed practices? I guess they just don't care, and why should they?

Talk to each other - I agree

[ In Reply To ..]
You're right - they don't care. Why should they? We are a powerless, and I mean "powerless" in every sense of the word and they know it! That's how they get away with everything they get away with.

you are not powerless unless you choose to be - nana7

[ In Reply To ..]
If you work at Nuance or M-Modal or Imedx or what ever company you work for and don't like their business practices then leave. If everyone who comes on this board complaining about them yet you stay they don't need to pay attention to you. You say then they will outsource to India, yeah they very well might but so what if they do. Sitting her and complaining about them all day long has not stopped them from business as usual nor has it stopped them from hiring. But you rather come here and complain whether the complaint has merit or not. I read the posts about they would make more money working at McDonald's but they are still working for these companies. You choose to stay there, no one is forcing you so if you choose to stay there quit complaining

If we want this industry to change help change it. Otherwise do nothing and then please stop complaining because I for one am sick of the Nuance, M-Modal, Imdex boards and now it seems to have infiltrated the company board. If you want power no one is going to give it to you, you need to take it.

So blast away but it sure did feel good to put my feelings in writing finally and post it.
To Nana7 - Agree
[ In Reply To ..]
I have been saying the same thing forever it seems and so have others. I keep in touch with a woman who I used to work with at M*M and she says she will stay until she retires if they don't fire her and she has been through the ringer with them and yet she puts up with it. A lot of MTs don't want to change jobs, even though they are being treated horribly.

Again, change doesn't comes about by complaining, only action. I agree, who cares if they send it to India. What most of the MTs are getting to transcribe is so bad, you can hardly understand it. It isn't like we are all doing American doctors like we used to, or have specific accounts, like we used to, or make decent money like we used to, so leave it behind. They will continue to hire and hire and hire and treat their MTs like dirt from the get go. I feel for all of us, trying to make a living at this. I am working as an IC, because I just couldn't take these companies any longer, but I look all the time for something else. Actually I have a pretty decent MT job, but will it last? Who knows. Just trying to take it one day at a time.
Not to start yet another brouhaha - but you DO realize that is the Company Board
[ In Reply To ..]
...and as such, we discuss the companies we work for here.

The company board is exactly what its title implies... a forum to discuss the companies that employ us. Much like the advice you give telling others to quit if they don't like the job... well, if you are sick of seeing people discussing their employers on the company board, then you should probably stop reading the company board.

They want us to not speak to each other - MTofOld

[ In Reply To ..]
I remember when I first became an MT, the companies encouraged us to communicate with one another through IM to act as support system for one another. All of that went away once these companies started their underhanded tactics. Even though they know we have other means to communicate with one another, they know that we still remain mostly anonymous with one another and don't get to "know" one another. They also know that we would more than likely pit ourselves against one another before we EVER tried to gain a united front to fight for some basic rights. It's even evident in this thread. How do any of you who are "happy" where you are expect a person to look at a glass half full when people have to sell their homes, possessions just to get by because were weren't even given the decency of a warning? As was already said, other industries aren't all that great, and the older one gets, the harder it is for a person to just go do something new because ccompanies don't want to pay what older people are worth either. What about those who can't go out into the world to find something new, those who are thisclose to retiring but have a few years to go? I'm the most positive and optimistic person I know, but until something comes along where I can pay my bills and EXPECT at the very least disclosure from my employer, excuse me if I'm raining on your "happy parade." My words aren't meant to be disrespectful, but until you are really able to put yourselves in other people's shoes or you get in the same situation, you will never understand that we come to vent so that we don't don't allow life to defeat us. We come here because we know that people here would understand what we're going through better than those who are around us. Just because we have "negative" thoughts don't mean that we've given in or given up. It just means we need an outlet for our frustration, and I'm sorry if what I'm going through negatively affects you, but as I always say, YOU have the RIGHT not to read all the doom and gloom!

I think part of your post was directed at me so please let me answer - nana7

[ In Reply To ..]
I know what it is like to work for horrible services. When I lost my job at the hospital they made us go to work for the service and lets see I lost my house to foreclosure and ended up having to file bankruptcy. Everything I spent 20+ years building gone in 1-1/2 year. So I do know what it means to work for these crapy companies but I refused to let them beat me. I applied, got the job and if they lied I quit and started all over again. For me there was only one way to go and that was up so I refused to work for a company that has no morals. I worked for 2 weeks for a company that was bought out by Imedex and the first time I did a VR report that had to be completely retyped I asked about it and my supervisor said if its coded in as VR I only got 4 cents per line. As soon as I read that I shut my computer down and never worked for them again.

And yes I have the right not to read the doom and gloom but the whole board is nothing but doom and gloom anymore. Thats why I don't come here very often and very rarely post anything anymore.

So I do understand I just don't understand why you feel you have no options. I just don't and never will get that.

And before you say anthing more I am 57 years old so I am no spring chicken anymore either.
Working MT - How many jobs have I had?
[ In Reply To ..]
I have been through the ringer with transcription. I worked for Edix when they took over at the hospital where I worked and that changed to Spheris which was the beginning of the end for me. I worked for Medquist, which then became M*Modal and the same thing happened. I was a total wreck working for M*Modal. I found another job and like Nana, turned off my computer, never to look back. That job lasted four months and turned out to be just as bad if not worse than M*Modal. I found another one, but it wasn't quite enough so I tried to supplement with I don't know how many other places, and each one was horrible; ESLs, VR, no work, horrible picky QA, that ridiculous Book of Style, and so on. Now I am retired on SS and work PT to supplement. I don't do any voice, only American docs, great QA, but it has it's moments, but no longer am I looking for another MT job. What happens with this job, happens, I can't control that, so I do what I can. It is so hard anymore. I apply to a lot of part time jobs, never to hear anything back, no matter what it is. Things have really changed and for me, not for the better, but I do try to do what I can and make do! I have to.
We don't all have the luxury of just shutting down the - wannie
[ In Reply To ..]
and walking away from a job without something else lined up. I would love to be able to shut down the computer and walk away, but can't. That doesn't mean I'm not looking or trying to get out, it just means that sometimes I take the crap that's handed to me and deal with it. It also means that sometimes I need to be able to vent to somebody else who might understand. As much as I love my family, they don't truly understand what our jobs are like.
Thank You, Wannie - Old Bones
[ In Reply To ..]
You summed it up nicely!
Wannie - Yes you did
[ In Reply To ..]
Well said, but you are looking and that is something. I was in the same position and it took forever or so it seemed before I found another job, so I totally understand. What is the bad part, we are the ones suffering, not the company and you keep trying and trying and when nothing comes about, you feel so stuck and yes you do need to vent. I have a few friends who were MTs and I am always venting to them, because the understand, otherwise, it falls on deaf ears. When someone asks what I do, I tell them I am like a court reporter, only it is all medical, as they just don't get it.
Please accept my apology - MTofOld
[ In Reply To ..]
if you think I was talking directly to you. I wasn't. I don't pay attention to who says what on here because there are too many people who post, and I would never be able to keep up with who says what.

For the record though, just because we complain, at least for myself, doesn't mean that I'm not making moves to change my circumstances. I'm not willing to make rash decisions because I'm looking for something in particular that suits ME!!! So in the meantime, I stay and complain, which I have the right to do. I'm in my mid 40's, and the circumstances that I mentioned don't apply to me, but they do to others who have nowhere to go and in some cases nowhere to live, and in some cases no options, which is a shame for people who have spent a majority of their lives making sure to put other people first (patients and MTSOs) only to be thrown out with the bath water, so to speak.
thank you but no need to apologize - nana7
[ In Reply To ..]
I know how bad MTs have it, I know how helpless it feels to do what we do and not be appreciated by being paid for our knowledge. But it is possible to get out of this line of work and survive.

I have a very good friend, who has over 30 years experience, we have worked together for around 15 years, been through a hospital outsourcing then went to another hospital who got VR and more than half the staff was let go and she was one of them. She was devistated and decided no more for her. She was done with transcription.

She got a job at Sams Club but they didn't give her enough hours and she was only making minimum wage. She applied everywhere she could apply. Then about 6 months later got a call from Home Depot for an interview and got the job in the appliance department starting out at $10.00 an hour. When they needed someone to help in another department she volunteered and learned those departments. She has been there 2 years and now is a floor lead making $15.00 an hour.

My whole point is it is possible to get out of this line of work and do something different but you have to make it happen for yourself.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that we have a skill that not everyone can do and there are transcriptionists making minimum wage or less, yet she works at Home Depot making even $10.00 an hour to start and was making more to think less. And gets raises. When was the last time you got a raise????

What these huge transcription companies have done to our business and what they have turned it into is a travesty and none of them deserve us. Not the greedy hospitals who obviously do not care about patient care or quality of care right down to the greedy MTSOs.

The past is the past and what we used to make is no more, how the business used to be is no more. A good profession is no more.

For me I will not give someone my knowledge and years of experience for minimum wage. I will go to Walmart and be a door greeter for minimum wage.

Did I mention my friend also lost 35 pounds after starting at Home Depot.

There can be light at the end of the tunnel if we reach for it. That is my whole point.
Understood and agreed - MTofOld
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm happy for your friend and anyone else who is able to make the transition to anything else outside of this industry. ?Although I'm still in it, I'm making preparations to make that move myself!!!

Thank You!
Good for you and I know good things are coming your way - nana7
[ In Reply To ..]
once you get out of this godforsaken business. Keep us posted. You can be an inspiration to everyone on this board by getting out. Fingers crossed for you.
Thanks... I will - MTofOld
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

yes it was misleading.... - i saw an ad...

[ In Reply To ..]
for them that said day shift. I was so excited b/c a month ago they told me only 2nd and 3rd shift. I reapplied and the same person told me there was no 1st shift available.

Similar Messages:

30 Minutes Into My 8 Hour Shift And Surprise Surprise
Mar 22, 2015

NJA!  Yeah your TAT is looking great but your employee morale is even worse than it was. ...

Surprise! Out Ofwork With SoftScript Again!
Oct 14, 2009

This really sucks...End of pay period and out of work with SoftScript!  I have no choice but to look for something else while keeping them as something part-time or whenever, that is if I am even able to get 20 hours with them in a week! So frustrated because this isn't going to pay my bills! : *( ...

Medquist Buy-out-what!!!!!! Surprise, Surprise!
Aug 24, 2011

So, has anybody been involved in a Medquist buyout, how did that work for you?  My company just announced we are now a part of MQ, but don't worry, everything will stay basically the same.  Somehow, I doubt it!  Did your job description change?  Any info on your experience would be appreciated.  If you want to stay confidential e-mail me if you want.  Thanks! ...

Oh, Surprise, Surprise Synernet!
Aug 20, 2014

Errors are up on all accounts (EVEN with people who NEVER make a lot of errors) and they just do not know why. They now have the lowest quality of their company's life. AND they don't know why this is happening. These people do not have a clue. They are so out of touch with their people; they are just astounded by it. Why then did it NOT surprise me at all? Of course their solution to it is:  Just stop doing that. ...

SA5 NJA (no Surprise).............but
Jan 18, 2010

seems strange as we were actually backed up this weekend, no way we could have wiped all that out without some "help" if ya know what I mean.  Unfortunately, you prob do. For all those whose accounts go overseas....how did it happen?  Did you just try to sign in and got NJA and then never got work again from that account?  Or is it a slower process?  I was wondering when my turn was.......at least thanks to this board I'm prepared........ And thankfully I'm in CA. ...

SGS Surprise!
Jan 15, 2014

After over 2-1/2 years with SGS and being named employee of the month in September, SGS terminated me today.  When I asked why, I was told only "we are making some tough decisions".  What a disloyal unprofessional bunch.    ...

Just Scored A Surprise 84% On Final...:(
Apr 08, 2010

I just received a score on my Allied Med School Final exam of 84%, which really surprises me as I have been scoring upwards of 95 on the assignments and felt really good about these 5 transcriptions. From your experiences, what are my chances of ever being able to find a job with an 84 on my certificate? Trying to decide whether to try the second attempt or not - worried that my grade on it would be even lower... ...

Wow, So I Filed For Unemployment......what A Surprise....
Aug 23, 2013

Turns out my weekly benefit is MORE than I was making at MM before I got laid off, at least recently. I'm guessing it's because I made more before and slowly but surely my pay kept going down down down. Apparently the UI benefit is based on an average of what you made all year or something. All I know is that by getting laid off, I am actually going to make much more than I did as of late. Isn't that a hoot. Good riddance M-Modal! ...

Nice Surprise In Bank Acct This A.m.
Apr 27, 2013

Nice to see I got the quarterly bonus this morning when I checked my bank balance.  Definitely came at a good time.  Really didn't think I would qualify but glad I did.  Makes me actually want to work today!! ...

IC For Softscript?
Feb 27, 2010

Has anyone ever been an IC for softscript?  I ask because I read the complaints that employees had, that they had to make up sick time and they're not at all flexible with scheduling.  Being an IC would seem to solve that problem.  Also, what sort of line count do they expect? ...

SOFTSCRIPT, Inc.
Apr 29, 2010

What can you tell me about a company called Softscript out of California?  Thanks. ...

Job With SoftScript
Oct 29, 2010

Does anyone know if SoftScript is a good company to work for?  ...

Anyone Here Went From MQ To Softscript?
Dec 01, 2010

I've been with MQ forever but just can't stand it anymore with all their changes and micromanaging.  I'm considering Softscript, but don't know anything about their platform.  Anyone here quit MQ to work at Softscript?  ...

SoftScript Pay?
Dec 08, 2010

How long after end of pay period does Softscript usually pay?  I'm fairly new and trying to adjust!  It's the 8th and end of November pay hasn't posted yet - is it just me since I'm new?  Whenever it is, it's okay - I'm not complaining - I'm just wondering so I can budget accordingly!  I wasn't told anything about this at training or hiring and knew some helpful follks on here could help!  ...

Oh Me Oh My Softscript
Apr 16, 2011

such a shame since somebody there had the good sense to hire PMs who demonstrate a certain degree of competence that the executive leadership does not so very sad stay tuned ...

SoftScript At It Again
Aug 10, 2011

I work on MULTIPLE accounts and had about 10 jobs so far today.  and they have job posting on MTjobs.  Hiring for transcriptionists and advertising plenty of work.  ...

I Am Not A Fan Of Softscript,but
Oct 20, 2011

But, they have an ad on MTjob board that is just hilarious and funny.  They have a picture of a dog sitting on a lap top computer working and underneath the caption it says are you tired of your employer treating you like a dog.  The dog even have on glasses.  I am stiill laughing. ...

Softscript Really Bad?
Nov 28, 2011

Just finished their testing.  Have read the archives of 2011 on them.  Does not sound like a company I want to work for.  Are they employee status or IC?   Any current SS employees out there? ...

Anyone Have Anything To Say About Softscript?
Jan 31, 2012

anyone have anything to say about softscript?...have an interview with them next week... ...

Softscript? To Be...or Not To Be?
May 30, 2012

Anyone have anything to say about Softscript?  The good, the bad, the ugly. :)  Whatever you got, I'd like to hear it.  Pay on time, good people to work for, what is the pay, etc.  You know, all that good stuff.  Thanks! :) ...

Softscript.
Jun 26, 2012

I have noticed a significant decline in my line count with Softscript ever since their blooper that happened on MT week.  I dont really understand how that has affected my line count so much but I used to type 23 jobs and get about 1000 lines.  Now I type 23 jobs on the same accounts and get 700 lines.  Something is wrong with this picture.  I am looking for another job, I just feel like I'm wasting my time. ...

What's With SoftScript?
Aug 16, 2012

I noticed that every now and then that SoftScript advertises on the MT Job board for a pathology transcriptionist.  I tried applying for that job once, but they said that they wanted "recent" experience and the last time I did pathology was in 2001.  And yet, they keep advertising for that position.  What's up with them?  Can't they hold on to any help?  On the surface, it looks like they have a high turn-over rate with that position.  Am I missing somethi ...

ANYONE KNOW ABOUT SOFTSCRIPT?
Aug 25, 2012

Does anyone know about SoftScript? Are they good to work for? ...

SoftScript...
Sep 06, 2012

I interviewed and recruiter says they are hiring some 68 transcriptionists.  I asked was this for a new account.  She says, no for one of their old accounts.  What would you be hiring 68 transcriptionists for an old account unless you fired all the new ones, or is it just me thinking that way. ...

Are There Any Softscript QAs Out There?
Jan 22, 2013

I've not been working for SS very long and have been doing QA for them. I was wondering if anyone who reads this board is a QA, or has been a QA, for SS and, if so, do they audit you? How strict are the audits? What happens if you don't make the score? I have a friend who used to work for SS a couple years ago and she said that she quit because the audits were "nitpicky." I'm just wondering if I need to be concerned about that at all. TIA for the info. ...

Softscript W2s
Feb 04, 2014

Former employee, didn't get my W2 from SS, just called and she said they were mailed out the 20th or 21st so she is going to mail me out another one today.  My question is how long after they were mailed did you all get them? ...

Know Anything About Softscript?...sm
Apr 07, 2014

I saw an ad for Softscript and it says "are you looking for traditional work only and no voice recognition?" or something along those lines. Does anyone work for them or did and know if this is true? Are they a good company as far as treating their employees and requirements, etc.?? ...

Softscript QA??
Jun 15, 2014

Thinking of applying with SS - any info on their QA or typing platform wanted. They say it is great, but .......... of course they would. Also does a QA position get paid hourly or by the line? ...

Softscript CPL
Jul 03, 2014

Does anyone know what the current CPL offered at Softscript is for traditional and VR?  Thanks so much.  ...

Softscript And Others
Oct 06, 2014

Have over 10 years experience, have applied twice, have left my shift to work open.  Have nothing against me, great references.  Their email address they provide on their website when submitting emails to returns stating not a working email/no longer exists...Not one reply back.  Do not answer their phones.  No response to application.  Yet, every week, they post begging for people.  IMO, companies like this, aren't worth 2 cents.  If the people they hire ...