A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Monitors, there's no company info for those SOAP notes ads - on job board, trying to pass off email as company

Posted: Feb 25, 2011

nm

Yes, it is. Read the ad again. But becareful. NM - Moderator

[ In Reply To ..]

There doesn't appear to be a company name. Just email address. - Or are their initials the name of the company? SM

[ In Reply To ..]
I researched the email address and the initials, no such company. Thought they were supposed to give the name of their company, not just their location? Also, the email address is gmail, not even a company email.

The name is listed in the ad - the very first thing. NM - Moderator

[ In Reply To ..]
Monitor, that's the gmail address, not a company name. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
They use the company name as their email address - Not So Unusual
[ In Reply To ..]
Neither is having a gmail as a company email.

I love SOAP notes but have no chiro/rehab experience, otherwise would be checking it out myself.
It's not a company name. nm - .
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
What makes you say that? - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Research. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Please read - SM - Moderator
[ In Reply To ..]
It is the name they are using. Again, I caution you to always check out businesses.

I personally would never apply with a company that did not have its own website and email system and that I could not find listed with its state's BBB.

soap notes ad - mtx11

[ In Reply To ..]
The company name is the very first word in the ad:

TRANSCRIPTION3144 is located in Miami, Florida and looking for experienced transcriptionist with full knowledge of chiropractic/rehab S.O.A.P. notes. Please email at transcription3144@gmail.com for more information.

Similar Messages:

Question About SOAP Notes
Jul 21, 2014

I'm curious about something and I hope you all can clarify it for me.  I've always understood that when using a SOAP format, you do not use headings such as HPI, physical examination, review of systems, etc.   I've got a situation at work where initially we were to use HPI, ROS, PE, etc., no matter what the dictator said.  This was for a variety of reasons but a lot of it had to do with the coders.  Now, the directive is to use the heading the dictator says.& ...

Info About SOAP Transcription?
Nov 01, 2010

Does anyone have any info about SOAP transcription?   ...

Anyone Heard Of SOAP Company.
May 20, 2014

Is this a scam or a legit company? ...

SOAP, Transcription(MI) Info - Good/Bad
Oct 26, 2010

nm ...

Where Have All The Op Notes Gone At Every Company? I Can Go Days For My
Jan 10, 2010

mn ...

Is Transcend The One Who Monitors
Jun 22, 2010

Just wondering as I saw their newest ad.  I know many have left recently, and I want to be informed. ...

Monitors. I Think It Would Be A Great Idea To Have The
Jul 19, 2012

like/dislike buttons on the job seekers board.  That way maybe these rotten employers who are offering 7 cpl will get the message! ...

Switching Between Computers/monitors
Oct 07, 2014

The name of the program is Synergy. ...

SOFTSCRIPT MONITORS THESE POSTS!!!
Jan 30, 2015

WARNING!!!  SoftScript monitors these posts!!!  Check out Gigi's comment below!!!  Maybe they would have happy employees if they spent more time on their business and less time on these boards!!! ...

Any Info About This Company?
Oct 11, 2009

This company has an ad on the job board...anyone work for them.  Any info at all appreciated!  ...

TTS Need Info On This Company
Nov 26, 2010

Has anyone worked here? I was offered a job and the pay is the highest i have seen in a long time.. over 5 cents for speech, almost 9 for regular (though we all know that regular dictations are decreasing).  Any info appreciated. ...

Company Info?
Jun 07, 2011

Has anyone worked for or heard anything about Advanced Medical Transcription Service, LLC out of New Jersey? I checked old posts but couldn't find anything current. Thanks in advance for any advice! ...

Monitors, Can You Check IP Addresses Of MTSO
Jan 11, 2010

One person posted about a job for a long time and now the same job is being posted by another individual.  I think she's just having us do her work.  Can you see if it is the same IP address?  Just sounds oddly the same.  Thanks. ...

Yo, Monitors. Can The Apostrophe Thingie In The Mid Nickname Be
Jan 26, 2010

nm ...

Shout Out To Monitors. I Keep Posting And It Keeps Saying Text
Nov 25, 2011

Future Net - Info On This Company?
Oct 15, 2009

Any info on this company?  Pay?  Platform?  Any work there?  Any info appreciated...:) ...

IMedX? Any Info On This Company?
Nov 09, 2009

anyone have any information on a company called iMedX?  I had an interview with them today and am wondering if anyone has any experience with them.......... ...

I Need Info On How To Turn A Company In To IRS...sm
Apr 27, 2010

I read the posts below on the difference between an IC and an employee.  However, in applying to what was reported to be a "good company to work for" recently, I was told of the schedule I needed to be "willing" to work, as well as the rate I would paid, even though I thought it was low.  When I tried to explain that IRS will not allow them to do this, I was basically told to buzz off.  I'm tired of it and I'm going to turn them in.  It's about time MTSOs had t ...

Optiscript-does Anyone Have Any Info On This Company
Jun 17, 2010

Hi, Does anyone have any info on this compan, good, bad or indifferent.  Thanks. ...

ANP Transcription - Info On This Company?
Jul 28, 2010

Anybody have info on this company?  I took sample test, a verbatim lecture.  Wondering about quality of company. ...

ETransPlus - Any Info On This Company?
Jul 17, 2011

Any info on this company?  Was thinking of applying.  Pay on time, VR or straight typing, good people?? ...

Any Info On A Company Transolutions?
Feb 12, 2013

Does anyone have any info on a company Transolutions?  I tested with them and I haven't heard back, good or bad, from them. ...

TTS - Any Recent Info On This Company?
Mar 15, 2013

Does anyone have any recent info on this company?  I have been seeing ads for them lately and was thinking of applying.  The most recent information I can find on them is from 2008.  Any input would be appreciated! ...

Ameriscript? Does Anyone Have Info On This Company?
Jun 11, 2015

Not much info in archives.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks. ...

The Transcription Doctors - Any Info On This Company?
Jun 22, 2011

Any info on this company?  Good, bad, pay on time.  TIA! ...

Alpha Transcription - Any Info On This Company?
Nov 21, 2010

Does anybody have any info on this company? I believe they are located in Missouri? Anything would be helpful the good, the bad and the ugly! THX!! ...

ETransPlus - Any Info On This Company, Good Or Bad?
Mar 24, 2011

Does anyone have any info on this company, good or bad? ...

K&R Consulting - Current Info On This Company?
Mar 30, 2011

Does anyone have current info on this company? Hours, schedule, pay, etc.    I sure would appreciate feedback. Is it typing only?  Thanks! ...

Any Info On SR 11 Medical Transcription Company?
May 06, 2011

nm ...

Nuance Transcription Company Info?
Jun 07, 2011

Our facility recently contracted with Nuance and all MT's were "offered" a position with Nuance. What should we expect? Has anyone worked for or currently working for this company? ...