A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Yo, monitors. Can the apostrophe thingie in the mid nickname be - fixed so my posts are not rejected all the time? T

Posted: Jan 26, 2010

nm

Just leave it out. The Spelling Police understand, - and will not ding you for it. nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

MONITORS: Using Apostrophes In The Nickname Line Blocks My Posts With
Jan 02, 2010

Also, how can I tell when I've run out of space to post in the subject or nickname fields? My posts get cut off a lot.   Just FYI, your message above is misspelled as "Swith" to Plain Text instead of "switch." :) ...

Are We Not Allowed To Put ('s) In The Nickname Section?
Dec 16, 2009

Everytime I try to respond to someone and put a ('s) like if I put "plumber's wife" or something like that in the Nickname section on post a message, and go to send it I get an error and it will not send. Now if I remove the ('s) then it sends.  Happen to anyone else? ...

Is Transcend The One Who Monitors
Jun 22, 2010

Just wondering as I saw their newest ad.  I know many have left recently, and I want to be informed. ...

Apostrophe 's?
Dec 01, 2009

Tinel's and Phalen's are negative. ...

Apostrophe?
Oct 07, 2012

This dictator keeps stating "12 weeks of age," and I keep doubting myself whether it should be 12 weeks' of age or without an apostrophe? Anyone know? TIA ...

Monitors. I Think It Would Be A Great Idea To Have The
Jul 19, 2012

like/dislike buttons on the job seekers board.  That way maybe these rotten employers who are offering 7 cpl will get the message! ...

Switching Between Computers/monitors
Oct 07, 2014

The name of the program is Synergy. ...

SOFTSCRIPT MONITORS THESE POSTS!!!
Jan 30, 2015

WARNING!!!  SoftScript monitors these posts!!!  Check out Gigi's comment below!!!  Maybe they would have happy employees if they spent more time on their business and less time on these boards!!! ...

Use Of Apostrophe With Plural?
Nov 19, 2009

I have suggested referrels to either Dr.s' A/B (Swedish), Dr.s'C /D (University of Colorado), or the Barrow Neurologic Institute.     I changed the names for this question. Wondering on any advice for how to type that? ...

Apostrophe In Patients?
Oct 26, 2010

Is there an apostrophe in " patients care" ?? (this is regarding only one patient)   thanks! ...

Question Regarding BOS (apostrophe S)
Oct 06, 2011

I don't own the latest edition of the BOS, but I was told a year or so ago that we drop the apostrophe S on diseases now.  For example, it is now Hirschsprung disease instead of Hirschsprung's disease.  If you own the latest BOS, can you please verify this for me and tell me what page this is on.  I was counted off on QA now for not adding the apostrophe and S.  TIA!! ...

Apostrophe Usage
Dec 31, 2013

I need some advice on correct use of the apostrophe:OB ultrasounds at 8 and 20 weeks were normal.  (I think this is correct, no apostrophe needed)Pregnancy is at 38 weeks 2 days' gestation.  (I think this is correct)Full-term pregnancy at 38-3/7 weeks.  (I think this is correct, no apostrophe needed) ...

Monitors, Can You Check IP Addresses Of MTSO
Jan 11, 2010

One person posted about a job for a long time and now the same job is being posted by another individual.  I think she's just having us do her work.  Can you see if it is the same IP address?  Just sounds oddly the same.  Thanks. ...

Shout Out To Monitors. I Keep Posting And It Keeps Saying Text
Nov 25, 2011

Apostrophe/possessive Question
Nov 03, 2009

It is 6 weeks' gestation ... but is it also 6 weeks' pregnant?  - For some reason I have trouble with this.  Neither seem possessive to me but the 2nd even less so. Thanks for any clarification.  : ) ...

Monitors, There's No Company Info For Those SOAP Notes Ads
Feb 25, 2011

nm ...

Quotation Marks Or Apostrophe Needed? Sm
Aug 26, 2011

The doctor states: Though I did not mention the words, âsudden cardiac death,â that is certainly my concern. Should I put quotation marks around those words like it is or a single apostrophe or just type it without any punctuation? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

For TED Hose, Do You Put An Apostrophe Or Not When The PA/doc Says TEDs? TED's Or TEDs? Tia N
Nov 09, 2009

x ...