A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any info about this company? - Assistmed

Posted: Oct 11, 2009

This company has an ad on the job board...anyone work for them.  Any info at all appreciated! 

Yes, I worked for them - Ralle

[ In Reply To ..]
Horrible experiences with them... a lot of work outsourced, no pay increases in years, changing required hours, treating IC's like employees, very disagreeable management. I would NOT recommend.

AssistMed - mtslave

[ In Reply To ..]
Did you notice how their job post is "all about them?" That is because they have little to offer you. No shift differential or holiday pay. No benefits, and yet, they do treat you exactly as though you were an employee. So, the IC status is only beneficial to AssistMed. Their platform is VERY VERY WEAK.

Similar Messages:

TTS Need Info On This Company
Nov 26, 2010

Has anyone worked here? I was offered a job and the pay is the highest i have seen in a long time.. over 5 cents for speech, almost 9 for regular (though we all know that regular dictations are decreasing).  Any info appreciated. ...

Company Info?
Jun 07, 2011

Has anyone worked for or heard anything about Advanced Medical Transcription Service, LLC out of New Jersey? I checked old posts but couldn't find anything current. Thanks in advance for any advice! ...

Future Net - Info On This Company?
Oct 15, 2009

Any info on this company?  Pay?  Platform?  Any work there?  Any info appreciated...:) ...

IMedX? Any Info On This Company?
Nov 09, 2009

anyone have any information on a company called iMedX?  I had an interview with them today and am wondering if anyone has any experience with them.......... ...

I Need Info On How To Turn A Company In To IRS...sm
Apr 27, 2010

I read the posts below on the difference between an IC and an employee.  However, in applying to what was reported to be a "good company to work for" recently, I was told of the schedule I needed to be "willing" to work, as well as the rate I would paid, even though I thought it was low.  When I tried to explain that IRS will not allow them to do this, I was basically told to buzz off.  I'm tired of it and I'm going to turn them in.  It's about time MTSOs had t ...

Optiscript-does Anyone Have Any Info On This Company
Jun 17, 2010

Hi, Does anyone have any info on this compan, good, bad or indifferent.  Thanks. ...

ANP Transcription - Info On This Company?
Jul 28, 2010

Anybody have info on this company?  I took sample test, a verbatim lecture.  Wondering about quality of company. ...

ETransPlus - Any Info On This Company?
Jul 17, 2011

Any info on this company?  Was thinking of applying.  Pay on time, VR or straight typing, good people?? ...

Any Info On A Company Transolutions?
Feb 12, 2013

Does anyone have any info on a company Transolutions?  I tested with them and I haven't heard back, good or bad, from them. ...

TTS - Any Recent Info On This Company?
Mar 15, 2013

Does anyone have any recent info on this company?  I have been seeing ads for them lately and was thinking of applying.  The most recent information I can find on them is from 2008.  Any input would be appreciated! ...

Ameriscript? Does Anyone Have Info On This Company?
Jun 11, 2015

Not much info in archives.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks. ...

The Transcription Doctors - Any Info On This Company?
Jun 22, 2011

Any info on this company?  Good, bad, pay on time.  TIA! ...

Alpha Transcription - Any Info On This Company?
Nov 21, 2010

Does anybody have any info on this company? I believe they are located in Missouri? Anything would be helpful the good, the bad and the ugly! THX!! ...

ETransPlus - Any Info On This Company, Good Or Bad?
Mar 24, 2011

Does anyone have any info on this company, good or bad? ...

K&R Consulting - Current Info On This Company?
Mar 30, 2011

Does anyone have current info on this company? Hours, schedule, pay, etc.    I sure would appreciate feedback. Is it typing only?  Thanks! ...

Any Info On SR 11 Medical Transcription Company?
May 06, 2011

nm ...

Nuance Transcription Company Info?
Jun 07, 2011

Our facility recently contracted with Nuance and all MT's were "offered" a position with Nuance. What should we expect? Has anyone worked for or currently working for this company? ...

Transcription Doctors - Have Any Info On The Company
Jul 08, 2011

Does anyone have any info on the company, Transcription Doctors? ...

Lutz Transcription? Info On This Company?
Aug 08, 2011

Anyone have any info on this company?  Good, bad, indifferent.....? ...

TransTech - Current Info For This Company?
Apr 02, 2012

I looked but do not really find much current info for this company.  They "seem" pretty liget with basic line requirements, decent pay for VR, good benefits, ect.  Has anyone worked there and been disatisfied?  Are there no work issues that mess with maintaining benefits? Just tapping on the walls before rebuilding. Thank you. ...

FOX Transcribe - Recent Info On This Company?
Feb 27, 2013

Any recent info on this company? I tried to take their test this morning but the links to the sample files are not working anymore.    ...

Deborah's Touch Or Medtranscription. Any Info On This Company? Sm
Jun 09, 2010

Goes by both company names.  Any help would be appreciated.  They are in Phoenix, Arizona.  Thank you. ...

Opti-Script Employees? Any Info On This Company?
Jul 26, 2010

Job posting on the job seeker's board.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks! ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Info On This Company
Sep 07, 2010

Anyone have info on this company - how they are to work for.  Do you always remain on the accounts you are hired for??  Do they pay on time??  How is management to work with??  TIA ...

Monitors, There's No Company Info For Those SOAP Notes Ads
Feb 25, 2011

nm ...

Global Info Systems - Anyone Had Worked For This Company Before
Jun 02, 2013

Was wondering if anyone had worked for this company before.  They are based in Odessa, Texas I believe.  Any and all information is appreciated.  I'm new here to MT Stars.   Thanks! ...

SoftScript Current Employee Info About Company
Feb 23, 2014

Have read lots of negatives. My basic question is about whether there is enough work available and what the benefits are like especially health insurance. Am just really looking for some accurate current info. Thanks. ...

Calif Transcription Riverside, CA- Any Info On This Company? Are They Hiring? TIA
Dec 07, 2009

nm ...

Any Info On Breitner For EditScript Accounts, Company In General?
May 27, 2013

Get paid not so well for VR work on time with small PTO paid for part-time, but accounts have chunks of good work suddenly removed from the queue as I am working and older, undesirable work left for "me," and am very disappointed.  This is on 2 accounts and a different explanation for each, but the unifying factor is Breitner, who says they do not assign work.  Never had this problem in 30 years with other companies or accounts.  If there was another vendor or inhouse people, they ...

Does Anyone Have Info About A Company Called Genesis Government Solutions? Sm
Nov 30, 2014

What platform do they use and is it user friendly?  Is the transcription straight typing, VR, or a mix?  How is the workload?  TIA ...